• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 7, 2021

    Neverwinter Wolf Attack In The Stronghold!

    Neverwinter Wolf Attack In The Stronghold!


    Wolf Attack In The Stronghold!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:36 AM PST

    PS4 CODG New Twist!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:42 PM PST

    I miss the times when buff and debuff made a difference

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:04 AM PST

    I love playing both warlock and cleric, but I miss the old days where cleric was a buff machine that fille everybody AP and every team combo was planned with this. I miss when warlock decresead boss damage resistence in 30% and everyone played their best for 3/4 seconds.

    Now, both are limited to be a healer or a damage dealer, and it really takes out the both classes background history. The cleric should bless every allie, the warlock shoud shatter the enemies soul.

    This is more like an outbust than a critique. Good game everyone!

    submitted by /u/muphax
    [link] [comments]

    COMBAT REWORK!!!?? ARBITER SO FAR! - NEVERWINTER ITS OUT BOY/GIRLS!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:30 PM PST

    Collar Rework

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:10 PM PST

    As a personal project, I have been making my own 'rework' of the stats and items in the game to make them more intuitive and useful to upgrade. Part of this upgrade was changes to Mount Collars and Utility Stats.

    Mount Collars

    Item Level: 150 * Rarity (0 for Common)

    Combined Rating: Item Level

    Buff = 1.5 * Rarity

    1. Barbed / Regal / Crescent (Practical): Damage / HP / Recovery
    2. Barbed / Regal / Crescent (Sturdy): Damage / HP / Regeneration
    3. Barbed / Regal / Crescent (Supportive): Damage / HP / Control
    4. Barbed / Regal / Crescent (Unified): Damage / HP / Vitality
    5. Barbed / Regal / Crescent (Wayfaring): Damage / HP / Movement Speed

    Utility Ratings

    1. Recovery: Represents both Recharge Speed and AP Gain.
    2. Regeneration: Represents both Stamina Regeneration and Divinity / Soulweave Regeneration.
    3. Control: Represents both Control Bonus and Control Resistance.
    4. Vitality: Represents both Incoming Healing and Outgoing Healing.
    5. Movement Speed

    Example:

    Practical Barbed Collar (Mythic): 750 Item Level, 750 Combined Rating, 7.5% Damage.

    This is in line with the Companion Player Powers at Mythic.

    submitted by /u/Gweddeoran
    [link] [comments]

    New Player- is the story just poorly written?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:31 PM PST

    I just started the game and have no idea what is going on. Created a ranger, watched the opening movie and played through the tutorial. So far so good. The tiefling guy drops me off in town and tells me to speak to Knox. Knox rewards me for saving the tiefling guy and then gives me my first quest: getting a mount for myself so that we can move the crown. What crown... the lich queen's from the tutorial battle? Or the Lord Protector guy's? Doesn't say, but I get the mount and then return. Knox tells me to go to Blacklake to hunt down somebody named Nasher. Did the undead army and lich queen go away or are they just not a threat now that their dragon is gone? It just feels disjointed, like I'm missing something.

    Long time DnD fan, played through NWN2 and wanted to check out Neverwinter to see some more of the world. But I don't know, maybe I should tone down my expectations for the story and just try to enjoy fighting stuff in a DnD setting.

    submitted by /u/Kravixon
    [link] [comments]

    How to rank up Crit strike %?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:35 AM PST

    So for Healer and DPS, Forte doesn't help Crit Strike. This means you need alternative ways to move % up. Question is: which ones? How do you do i? Only companion and mount powers? It's not enough 😓 Any help?

    submitted by /u/TMP1980
    [link] [comments]

    Yesterday stuck in LOMM, today stuck in IC :)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:12 PM PST

    Have you had to abandon an RTQ in the last 24h?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:30 PM PST

    Joining RTQ in the last 24h has been terrible. Most are in progress with multiple failures, fed up players standing by the fire, votes to abandon almost every time.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/shady_nate77
    [link] [comments]

    Is a level boost worth it?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:05 PM PST

    Hey guys, I'm a big fan of D&D(forever DM here)and was wondering if it was worth it to boost a character to check out Chult And Avernus. I've never really gotten into the game,(hated the lower level grind and story quests) and always found myself giddy at the notion of being able to see the above mentioned locations in real space.

    Are the expansions worth a character boost? or are they just okay.

    submitted by /u/Spartan1088
    [link] [comments]

    How do I make T2 hunt lures in Avernus?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:52 PM PST

    So I've played since launch on PS4 but I took a break last fall for a bit. When I came back I had already missed some of the milestones in the Redeemed Citadel, so I have never been able to make any lures higher than T1. I was talking about this in chat today and everyone said to just do the mission to unlock the T2s. There is no mission I can find. When I talk to the guy that makes the lures it just says Milestone 2 completion required. My guildies said I could make the lures without having to buy reforgers blessings but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to complete the milestone without buying it. Am I (and new players) just shit out of luck? Is there something I am missing?

    submitted by /u/Svart_Skaap
    [link] [comments]

    Dps fighter need advice

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:21 PM PST

    Sooo trying to find the list of best comps to upgrade to mythic and to run .. And what gear should I be running besides ribcage any tips is mich appreciated feel lost just trying to get back on top of things ..

    Side note I am top dps lately in ques shocker 🙄 rest is no contest

    Thanks guys

    submitted by /u/lildevilbmxer
    [link] [comments]

    Temple Intrusion Help needed please

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:09 PM PST

    I've been playing a long time & done Reptilian extraction a bunch of times. Temple Intrusion won't unlock or open saying, You need to complete the quest Temple Intrusion. Acq Incorp Never offers it and I have checked everywhere for it. It just won't open. I wrote in 3 times for help and still no help. Any help or suggestions that will get this unlocked please?

    submitted by /u/lifeofreillyandrew
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarian blademaster half-orc lvl 80 27k and like whuuut?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:48 PM PST

    I'm not here to bash the new content or get upset. This is my first walk in the park post-update and before I start figuring out my shit, I wanted to see what others might want to offer. My initial reaction is to pause, not panic and not buy shit or change stuff. I want to get my head around what happened and make good choices.

    With that, I'd welcome any feedback!

    submitted by /u/ObviousAirline
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone post the combat equations or tell me where to find them?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:05 AM PST

    I wanted to do some math (I'm a math PhD) on them to get a better feel how the rework works but I can't find any references here that glues everything that occurs in an attack encounter (ie all the stats) together.

    The notice from Arc has comments like "stat ABC works as it did before". But since I can't find the original equations anywhere, I don't have a starting point.

    Any links would be appreciated.

    Thanks!

    EDIT: Thanks folks! I got want I needed.

    submitted by /u/jupiter_josh
    [link] [comments]

    How to get Hardsteel

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:06 PM PST

    I've recently seen some people talk about Hardsteel stuff. How on earth do I get Hardsteel scales and rings?

    submitted by /u/RandomJihadist
    [link] [comments]

    Help lol.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:26 PM PST

    Anyone know how to farm AD? I am having difficulties farming 100K a day lol.

    submitted by /u/WodinLughYT
    [link] [comments]

    Capping without Ribcage

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:39 PM PST

    Has anyone been able to cap stats without Ribcage as dps ? It'seems extremely difficult or rather impossible and doesn't help that now getting Ribcage is so difficult.

    submitted by /u/farooqaxam
    [link] [comments]

    Summoning the Recruiter

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:49 PM PST

    This has happened to two of our alliance guilds. Go to summon the Recruiter and the Tannery spawns. Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/Malgiliath
    [link] [comments]

    Fashion question

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:40 AM PST

    Just discovered the different outfits yu can get. Just curious is there a way to unlock them besides buying them? Also can any of the professions craft them? Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/Dragonstrike49
    [link] [comments]

    I need advice (PC)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:02 PM PST

    I'm back to play it again and buy 2,000 zen
    How many AD i can get trading 1,000 zen to ad? the other 1,000 zen i'll get vip.

    submitted by /u/Defiant-Kiwi3146
    [link] [comments]

    ELP?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:05 PM PST

    Soooo.... I wanted to slot some new insignia into my Bulette mount, but it’s not in my stable? My other mounts should up there, but not my Bulette. Help?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:34 AM PST

    LFG

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:36 PM PST

    Just re downloaded Neverwinter after a long break. Does anyone still play? If so, any casual players looking to play?? PS4

    submitted by /u/Junior_Cucumber
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment