• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 26, 2019

    Neverwinter Even if it is a recolor, i must say, this is the most majestic mount in the game. A + to visuals! More impressive in game. [Cosmic Stag]

    Neverwinter Even if it is a recolor, i must say, this is the most majestic mount in the game. A + to visuals! More impressive in game. [Cosmic Stag]


    Even if it is a recolor, i must say, this is the most majestic mount in the game. A + to visuals! More impressive in game. [Cosmic Stag]

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:39 AM PST

    I can't escape it, they're even at work.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:47 AM PST

    Manticore Mount (epic)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:14 PM PST

    worth keeping for anything but bragging rights?

    or should i grab the 200k wonderful bright shiny AD it offers?

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    Is dragonborn race pack worth?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:05 PM PST

    Hi, i already buy the old dragonborn race pack, is worth to buy the new what come with a mount and a 30 bag?

    submitted by /u/tortu1997
    [link] [comments]

    Acquisitions Inc - The DM would rather play...

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:51 AM PST

    I've been playing Neverwinter Online off and on for years and lately came back (and started again, like I always do, *sigh\*). Like a fair number of people I'm not crazy about the AI campaign (I know some like it, YMMV). Part of it is the tone (I play DnD and skipped buying the book/content as it doesn't interest me) but I think that corny jokes aside, the real problem is that whether it's a computer game or RPG, I want to be the main character and in Acquisitions Inc. it feels like I'm not.

    AI feels like a DnD game run by a DM who would rather be playing and is trying to make his/her NPCs more interesting than the PCs, and make the game about them. Sometimes in a game (computer or RPG) you're involved in the story of NPCs and watching it unfold but it's within the context of a larger game story. AI feels like playing DnD with a DM who can't stop breaking the fourth wall with me when I actually want to play the game, and wants the players to get a big kick out of and work for the non-player characters (intern) instead of being the heroes, themselves.

    Another comparison if anyone has played those might be the Dragon Age games - where there are vibrant NPCs but you're the main character even when you're doing missions for somebody else. At any rate, I was just thinking about it and wondered what anyone else out there thought. I'm not a fan of/familiar with the source material, this probably doesn't help (but honestly, if you're going to try to be funny, I want you to, you know, actually be funny).

    submitted by /u/stevenmlong
    [link] [comments]

    #WilfredWeekend Welcome Back Wilfred!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:17 AM PST

    Anybody having this problem?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:09 PM PST

    In the AI campaign quest "Temple Intrusion", there is no alert signaling that the bird is getting close. There have been times where I'd be too busy collecting items for the bait when the bird comes right up to me and Insta kills me. I don't even have enough time to hide in the bushes for it happen. I notice it happening after one of the matainences for game. This is on the Xbox. Is anyone else having this issue? Its very frustrating...

    (ps I hate this campaign)

    submitted by /u/bluebird2073318
    [link] [comments]

    Arcturia /LoMM/Cleanse

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:43 PM PST

    Hi, I am a dc , so any pointers for Arcturia in LoMM? when people are cocconed, by the time i Cleanse them they are dead , any suggestion/advice ? thx

    submitted by /u/farooqaxam
    [link] [comments]

    Aoe dps classes

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:15 PM PST

    Looking for recommendation on what the best classes for high aoe dmg are

    submitted by /u/Jkerrday
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarian DPS Guide for Mod 17 by Andiemus

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:02 AM PST

    For all of you bloodthirsty, murderous, Barbies out there:

    https://guides.jannenw.info/2019/11/25/barbarian-dps-guide-for-mod-17/

    For any questions / feedback please also post on the site (tell me if there is a problem to comment there), as I'm not the author, and all I know about barbarians is "Bash strong. Bash hard."

    Though I will do my best to forward stuff to the author, and post replys here too.

    submitted by /u/JanneMoonmist
    [link] [comments]

    Wich level pvp?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:21 AM PST

    Hey i just started a paladin and iam lvl 18 however when i press K and go to queues i only see 2 dungeons and nothing about pvp queues

    submitted by /u/dkfd3vil
    [link] [comments]

    DPS Defense Stats

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:58 PM PST

    I don't have a picture since I am writing this from work, so I will give estimates on stats based on memory. I can assure you these will be 95% accurate.

    HP - 275k

    Power (without food) 139,000 (with) 148,000

    ArmPen - 71k

    Crit Strike - 70k

    Accuracy - 70k

    Combat Advantage - 125,000

    Basically, all my offensive stats are capped.

    Defense - 60k

    Awareness: 40k

    Deflect - 43k

    Crit Avoidance - 45k (this is the only one I am unsure of, its around the 40-50k range)

    I have the legendary bulette pup with rank 13 bondings (I am working on upgrading to r15)

    Enchants are currently rank 9 radiants for defense and offense (I think I have one rank 13 cruel in an offense) and utilities are rank 9 darks. (I know I need to get these better, lol)

    Companion gear is giving me most of my accuracy and armor pen.

    Are my defense stats good, or should I be working on getting those higher?. I've seen people with all stats capped, and am at a loss for how to accomplish that. I know r15 bondings will help, but those 2 extra ranks will only give me a 30% increase in stats. I will be swapping most of my darks with tacticals.

    Companion bonuses are all power based, defense I have the minstrel (blue I think)

    I am good enough for LOMM if I have a semi decent group that knows mechanics, but am really wanting to start min maxing a bit more. At a loss where to start.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Corrosive_Natsu
    [link] [comments]

    Winter Flail Snail

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:12 AM PST

    This year's Winter Festival seems to have a new reward, the Winter Flail Snail.

    In the event info (on PC), the mount is listed as a rare (blue) mount. However, the mouseover tooltip shows epic movement speed/insignia slots, and inspecting the companion shows information for the regular (epic) Flail Snail.

    Does anyone know whether this is a tooltip error, or whether this is indeed supposed to be an epic mount?

    submitted by /u/rogomatic
    [link] [comments]

    Kinda disappointed

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:23 PM PST

    So I just made a account and started playing today because of the love craft themes I saw in the trailer I watched however that's not the point, what the point is that when your choosing your back ground, I thought these were actual places featured in the game. I finally get to see the map and it's pretty small

    submitted by /u/karnivoolian19
    [link] [comments]

    I recently started playing nw again (used to play years ago) and i wanted to play a wizard. Bought the general noxx's boost pack and used it, now i am kind of at a loss at what i should be doing. Any tips would be welcome (including build tips, tried searching for them to no avail)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:12 PM PST

    How do I "manually" join dungeons?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:42 AM PST

    I'm on Ps4 and I skipped a quest (The Cloak Tower) and now I'm lvl 36. I looked up the wiki and it says that I can't queue for the dungeon above lvl 22 and that I must join it manually on the entrance on the map? The dungeon entrance always just gives me the queue option... So I'm probably stupid for not knowing even tho I'm lvl 36..but please help.. I'm confused..What do I do?

    submitted by /u/Randome_Name
    [link] [comments]

    Merchant princes folly

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:56 AM PST

    How the heck many times do I have to run this Skirmish to get the scale for chain of scales I've already done it 20 times

    submitted by /u/Uncle_Pain
    [link] [comments]

    HP BOONS BUGGED?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:32 AM PST

    Heya guys =)!

    So yesterday i posted this : https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/e1nf6i/need_help_with_loadouts/

    And i was told to do a full retrain and see where it comes from.

    Instead i copied my Single target loadout on my AOE ( because single target had more ILVL ) and it worked both loadouts had the same ilvl at first.

    I retrained my powers and it all went how it should be and then i retrained my boons and i noticed i again dropped by from 23391 to 23141 ..... The literal only thing i touched was adding my boons from % damage to certain types of monsters to HP and the rest is the exact same ...

    Please help

    submitted by /u/skri56
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb question. Whats this highlighted 1 mean

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:31 AM PST

    Guild PS4

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:28 AM PST

    Hi. I am looking for a guild that would maybe be doing a t9g and some mad mage stuff reasonably frequently. I have been struggling to find one lately, guilds seem to only do t3 and runs that benefit a guild. I don't mind this at all, but would like to find an alliance that gives something back to its members with the odd run? I'm 24k iLvl and wouldn't mind a look at the end-game stuff as pugging is a nightmare. I realise the difficulty in being dps but I haven't managed a single opportunity yet. Any help greatly appreciated thanks.

    submitted by /u/shauny5150
    [link] [comments]

    So I decided to try the game again on PS4 and wow.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:33 AM PST

    Its been so fun, its cool how they changed up the starting quests a bit.

    I decided to make a Drow Ranger (insert drizzt jokes here)

    The class is so fun, being able to switch between melee and ranged is so useful but Ive been mainly using melee because it bursts enemies down.

    Hopefully Ill meet some players and a guild maybe so Ill have something to always keep me coming back

    When I first launched it, I was so blown away by the Ravenloft cinematic both because I had no idea that was a thing so the whole time Im thinking 'Is this Barovia?' and the fact Im currently running Curse of Strahd in 5e.

    Maybe add me

    My in game name is Xavius and my PSN is ProotzyZoots

    submitted by /u/ProotzyZoots
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with Refining Enchantments quest

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:58 AM PST

    I started the quest Refining Enchantments, I followed the directions of selecting the ring of warding and hitting Refine Enchantment.

    I broke down all my quartz, I filled up the enchantment bar, have the reagents but it wont work

    I saw in other posts that you have to go through the inventory options and hit convert refinement points but when I use that it wont let me select my quartz. So im stuck from what I know. Any fixes? Ive tried abandoning and restarting the quest but nothing works

    submitted by /u/ProotzyZoots
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter Enchantment Calculator

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:52 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    this google spreadsheet might help you calculate costs and stat changes when upgrading enchantments. The latest version now also supports the new stat system:

    NWEC 2.0

    To edit it, just make a copy to your own google drive or donwload it as xlsx/ods, instructions are included.

    submitted by /u/Crow_wanted
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t find Uprising lancer pack at ps4

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:01 AM PST

    Isn't it not on store ?

    submitted by /u/ozgurgultekin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment