• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 26, 2019

    Neverwinter This Thanksgiving, Let us remember an honor our fallen comrade. Wilfred, I salute you.

    Neverwinter This Thanksgiving, Let us remember an honor our fallen comrade. Wilfred, I salute you.


    This Thanksgiving, Let us remember an honor our fallen comrade. Wilfred, I salute you.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 07:16 PM PST

    New to Neverwinter

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 10:06 PM PST

    I just finished downloading this game on my ps4 and need help. I've created my charter and started the adventure but I'm wondering how I should approach the game. Any help is appreciated. Feel free to comment or dm me. Thank you

    submitted by /u/JKTM1021
    [link] [comments]

    A bunch of random questions

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:39 AM PST

    Is negation enchantment still good for tanks? If so, is rank 8 of any help or you must have higher ranks to actually feel it?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:08 PM PST

    Need HP

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:51 PM PST

    I'm a level 56 rogue and I only have 42k health how should I get more HP.

    submitted by /u/BAMDistortion
    [link] [comments]

    Missing dragon quests?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:18 PM PST

    I just got to level 80, but don't see any dragon quests other than Charthraxis and Vartilingorix. For example, when I go to Rothe Valley, Shar Greenbough has no quests for me to complete. I have completed Common Cause and Ghost Stories, as noted on other posts regarding this issue. However, I believe that I did abandon the first Common Cause quest, but went back to Harper Boward and completed it later.

    This is my third character, and have not seen this on my other two characters. I think I caused something on this character's progress to make this happen.

    Can anyone guide me on this?

    submitted by /u/wrssqb
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with loadouts

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:51 PM PST

    Heya there!

    So ill try to make it short but if you need any details please dont hestitate!

    I recently bought a character loadout for my warlock ( that way i can have one aoe and and one for single targets) I applied the gear / companions and mounts to all loadouts and i have the same guild boons and the regular boons.... HOWEVER i still dont have the same stats and not the same item level on both of them and it is driving me crazy so please if anyone knows help a soul in need...

    thank you!

    submitted by /u/skri56
    [link] [comments]

    TOO titles still not in my character

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:46 AM PST

    Hi,

    This problem concerns several players, and there are multiple threads on the forum, as well as tickets opened. But the forum answers are to create a ticket, and the ticket answers... are quite special.

    My answer to my ticket was "If the patch didn't grant the titles to your characters, I'm sorry but you're not eligible to get them".

    Well excuse me Sir, but don't tell me I'm not eligible to get them titles when I grinded the event ONLY for that, and spent at least 6 hours of my playtime running those awful dungeons AGAIN (after grinding them on their specific event). I had to try the Dread Vault twice as there are no bonus in this bugged hell.

    All my runs are easily tracked on the logs on my character, I even have the dates when I ran them. But I never got any titles, and the achievements are not unlocked as well.

    Nitocris asked to pm her the name of the toon, no answer since last week. Same on French forum. And the ticket I wrote just told me I'm not eligible?

    I ran all the dungeons x5 and completed, all the conditions are here for me to get the titles. That the devs messed up (again...) and bugged their code is not my problem, it's theirs, and I expect them to fix it. But don't tell me I'm not eligible, and work to finally get something fixed please.

    /u/ManicGypsy do you have any idea of what I can do more, to get my titles? And to help anyone still in this case? The support and team so far hasn't been really helpful...

    submitted by /u/Agilesto
    [link] [comments]

    Black Friday sale or wait?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:48 PM PST

    I know there's stuff going on for Black Friday but can't remember from last year- is December when they start the extra bonuses when you buy X amounts of Zen? Is the 30% VIP the best offer for refilling now?

    submitted by /u/tymme
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Dragon keys

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:19 AM PST

    if i have a Legendary Dragon key and a proper key for the same box do i get the choice of which key is used?

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    I STILL cant start the Underdark campaign....this is maddening....

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 02:37 PM PST

    I did all the bruenor stuff, all the stuff for the guy on the horse, I have 600+ fareness, and it simply won't let me start the Underdark campaign. It says...

    Unavailable Process fareness to send to grazilax to gain his favor. Requirement (200 fareness) I have 664....

    submitted by /u/MugsyXbox
    [link] [comments]

    I’m only doing 1 or 2 damage

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:39 PM PST

    I started playing again. But it said something about my powers resetting is that it?

    submitted by /u/Quote_The_Robot
    [link] [comments]

    Investing In Game

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 10:30 AM PST

    Is it worth it to spend for the game? If so, what would be a smart purchase?

    submitted by /u/littlemalevolent
    [link] [comments]

    What to spend trade bars on?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 10:11 AM PST

    I've never spent any of my trade bars and I have about 4,000 built up. Since everything is 20% off, I was wondering if there's anything worth buying. Maybe buy a few deepcrows and sell them for AD?

    submitted by /u/jedemoret
    [link] [comments]

    Looming for active guild

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:02 AM PST

    Semi new to the game (played alil back years ago) but currently level 30 warlock on xbox now. Looking for an active guild to join that can help explain some of the deeper mechanics in game like companion stats, mount abilities ECT. Then group with for endgame content when I get there.

    submitted by /u/Nickaris
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game worth playing in 2019 on PS4?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 10:09 AM PST

    I love dnd so I want to know if its worth trying

    submitted by /u/ProotzyZoots
    [link] [comments]

    Preview Server.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:20 AM PST

    How do you copy a character to the preview server?

    Is mod 18 up on preview yet?

    submitted by /u/fairyqwerty
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth coming back?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:20 AM PST

    So I used to play on PS4 but I quit a mod or so before the big overhaul or w/e that update did, I had a maxed DC for that time, is it worth returning to the game? And also some briefing on what I've missed and what to expect if I come back would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Wefights
    [link] [comments]

    Which set for a tank

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 03:12 AM PST

    Armaments of Constructed Demise or Reflective Armaments?

    submitted by /u/WhiskeyNovemberSix
    [link] [comments]

    are player created dungeons a thing still?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:28 AM PST

    I really enjoyed this feature and thought that it made Neverwinter really unique compared to other mmos.

    submitted by /u/JesseTrue3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment