• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 19, 2019

    Neverwinter Hey guys! New player here on Xbox one, just wanted to say I fucking love this game. Got my wife, my brother and 2 of my best friends all to join. Most fun we've had in a MMO in so long!

    Neverwinter Hey guys! New player here on Xbox one, just wanted to say I fucking love this game. Got my wife, my brother and 2 of my best friends all to join. Most fun we've had in a MMO in so long!


    Hey guys! New player here on Xbox one, just wanted to say I fucking love this game. Got my wife, my brother and 2 of my best friends all to join. Most fun we've had in a MMO in so long!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:54 AM PST

    Just wanted to tell you guys that new players are still readily joining :)

    submitted by /u/r3volc
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player lost as hell

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:29 PM PST

    So trying to get back into the game some as i miss the feeling of playing and doing dungeouns ect with a guild ect.

    When I left i was a 70 paladin tank though i never really did much as i solod everything fairly easily. Its been such a long time since i played probably playing a tank not knowing what im doing is a bad thing...so should i make another class? Playing a wizard seems to intrigue me some, back in my wow days i was a prot warrior main but my main alt was a mage and i miss the big numbers popping up lol.

    Also looking for any bigger active guilds who talk and dont just sit in silence for hours at a time and log off and a guild who would like to take newb scrubs like me under their wings and make them better.

    So any thoughts for a returning newb ps4 player on where to begin would be amazing :) My paladins name is Fei Bloodmoore and my psn is Khazzeron Bloodmoore.

    submitted by /u/Khazzeron
    [link] [comments]

    PC Cleric question

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:39 PM PST

    Hello fellow Clerics :)

    Does Constitution ability points affect the Defense?!

    I have a 24.5k Cleric. I have 2 loadouts - one for heal and one for dmg. The difference between the two are the companion powers and the companion items. For the healer I use Critical strike item and I switch it with a CA one for the Arbiter. The companion powers are ofc - all outgoing healing and switch to power again for the Arbiter. But somehow my Arbiter loses like 10k+ in Defense... The only other differences that I see it that I used 4 ability points on Constitution for the healer. Is this whats effecting the Defense?! Don't wanna use retrainings if someone knows the answer.

    Thank you in advance :D

    submitted by /u/sarafova1
    [link] [comments]

    Newly returned

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:01 PM PST

    Hey guys and gals, I am a returning player on xbox one looking for people to play with and have fun. My GT is
    o0 Kinslayer 0o hit me up.

    submitted by /u/xXKinslayer420Xx
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 18 announcement this week. What are your thoughts?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:35 AM PST

    For me this is it, it's make it or break it.

    I've been playing and enjoying Neverwinter since beta 2013 and M16 completely destroyed the game for me, my class has become shit, combat system ruined, boring content, progression is rng and dumb, and many more problems.

    I really hope M18 will save the game, they took their time with M18, and M17 didn't bring much so I hope this is gonna be a bigger module, with a better progression system through normal content and dungeons, better repeatable content, new systems, maybe balanced classes? I wouldn't get my hopes up, I'd love to see a new class but I know that's unlikely. New dungeon mechanics, new stuff in general I'd say, after so many years I just want to see them doing something new... and positive

    submitted by /u/Mikasaz
    [link] [comments]

    Mic muting

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:02 PM PST

    Can I mute my own mic for in game chat? Running with a fresh guildie but it's late.

    submitted by /u/WhiskeyNovemberSix
    [link] [comments]

    If you are blocked on chat are your in-game messages blocked also?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:31 PM PST

    So, I was blocked by a fellow alliance member after I made a little joke (they and another player posted LFM ME runs right after another, so I said "Oooh, you just got snubbed by X". X didn't like it, after I said that I was bored and just stirring up drama. So they blocked me. I was startled, because we've had banter before, but then I realized that I was on a new alt, they probably didn't realize who I was. I tried to send a message to them, to explain, but I haven't heard back, so I'm wondering if my messages are also blocked. I'll ask a guild leader to get involved, but I'd rather settle this 1:1, if i can.

    submitted by /u/aced_sto
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how long the debuff on Halabasters Blast Scepter lasts?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:50 AM PST

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/KileyCW
    [link] [comments]

    I was so into the game after I first started I only just now started crafting at lvl 40. Is it too late? Does your character level affect it?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:42 AM PST

    I have been helping a friend get through the Undermountain campaign. He has a quest called loose ends. When we enter a mist/smoke filled tunnel we come out it different areas or the map and there is no way I can get to his area. Anyone have any ideas?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:22 AM PST

    PS4 When will I be able to play PVP arena?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:43 AM PST

    Hey guys, I ve just recently started playing Neverwinter on PS4. I used to play it on pc.

    When I will be able to play domination pvp arena? I can't join the queue even tho I am lvl 13. Wasn't it supposed to start when I was lvl 10? Thx

    submitted by /u/termus24
    [link] [comments]

    watcher boss

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:58 AM PST

    could some please say which essence drops what class or is it random? and was it regret that was the easiest out of them all ? all answers are much appricated

    submitted by /u/Statixlolyo
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys. Sorry for the multiple questions posts can i get a breakdown of the easiest / best ways to farm AD?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:35 AM PST

    Theres lots of guides and videos online but i was hoping for a up to date guide. Something that a daily player would suggest.

    I'm a lvl 40 orc tank barb i just started leveling Jewlcraft

    I'm not in a postion to buy them with real money

    submitted by /u/r3volc
    [link] [comments]

    Good beginner class?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:30 AM PST

    I'm downloading this game now and was wonder which would be a good beginner class? I'm just looking for something that can deal good amount of damage while being able to survive also I saw some classes didn't have sprint? Is there any classes with good mobility ? I like being able to sprint in games and that would be huge for me to get passed lol I know stupid but still.

    submitted by /u/Huolihan
    [link] [comments]

    Professions for a Ranger

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:36 AM PST

    Hey just unlocked professions for my level 21 Ranger, which profession should I start on first?

    submitted by /u/PokemonDriveBy
    [link] [comments]

    Chat on xBox

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:29 AM PST

    Hello everyone,. I would like to know how to use the written chat in xbox. How do i open it? Do i need a joypad keabord / wifi keabord or there is an "in game virtual keyboard"? As for last, i heard that there Is an app that allows to use the phone to write in game, is that available for iphone? And how it's called? Thank you

    submitted by /u/Criccoo
    [link] [comments]

    Companion Question

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:10 AM PST

    which would be better as summoned companion... i have trouble understanding/figuring the numbers

    a legendary deepcrow hatchling

    or an epic bulette pup.

    thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    Is expedition leader pack for pc only or can console players can get it as well?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:35 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment