• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    Neverwinter The amount of companion gear I got before I finally got 3 pieces with 2 offense slots.

    Neverwinter The amount of companion gear I got before I finally got 3 pieces with 2 offense slots.


    The amount of companion gear I got before I finally got 3 pieces with 2 offense slots.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:18 AM PST

    The Ridiculous Ballad of Skaaro the Red - A Neverwinter Tale - Chapter 13

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:04 PM PST

    Best companions for CW?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:57 PM PST

    I know Tamed Velocitaptor and Deepcrow what are the rest? Is Owlbear cub good now?

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    Gold Farming

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:39 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I'm looking for input on what folks are currently doing for gold farming. My current setup is tedious and time-consuming so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you

    EDIT: Thank you for the responses to date. I should've been more clear in my initial statement. I farm gold for Masterwork and AD/Gold crates to turn in for Guild Marks. I'm looking for items I can craft in the workshop to generate gold passively. This way, I can just pick it up in the morning and before bed, sell it when my bags are full, and not get carpal tunnel when spending morale on 2x Professions Weekends.

    submitted by /u/itsshiggytime
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha Compy

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:13 PM PST

    I've held on to the Compy now for like 10 months if not more. Not sure if i want to equip it or sell it. Looking at it in the AH on PC, i see 3 Compys listed for 18M but noone has bought them, so i'm thinking that they're not selling very well. And people who would buy them are usually maxed out. So, at legendary you will get 6% increased power. I'm at 195K power without any buffs so i think it wouldn't give me a huge boost. I mean power from 195K will deminish a bit from that point if i'm correct? What i'm askign is that, if you guys think the Compy will be more worth in the future or better sell it as quick as possible? I'm also still considering it to equip but my comp stable is pretty solid right now so, i'm still not sure.

    submitted by /u/L00NlE
    [link] [comments]

    What to spend gold on?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:11 PM PST

    What should I approve on before trying LOMM?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:38 PM PST

    What should I buy with AD

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:50 PM PST

    Ok got a good amount of AD saved up and was wondering what I should focus on buying for my level 80 Paladin build... Kinda a newbie still... I don't really have a lot of artifacts that are great so I'm thinking those but idk..

    submitted by /u/sstewart4848
    [link] [comments]

    Collecting mounts.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:10 AM PST

    Does anybody else like to collect mounts? Found my self in a weird state of the game where I'm not fully committing to the game as I am moving in the new year so i may be away from the game for 2+ months... so now I'm just fighting temptation to purchase some of the cheaper mounts to add to the collection, which doesn't bother me as I'm happy doing so and have every intentions to get back on the fully committed grind once I'm settled again after my move.

    Does anybody else like to collect things in Neverwinter?

    submitted by /u/WhiskeyNovemberSix
    [link] [comments]

    HR's Nerfed???

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:31 PM PST

    Hey I'm a 26K DPS DC and today I destroyed a 25K HR in DPS by 10 Mil in FBI. That has never happened B4. Did they Nerf the HR's or does this guy just stink.

    submitted by /u/Ghostdog2020
    [link] [comments]

    New to game

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:02 PM PST

    Just curious if race matters really before choosing a class if so what are a good choice for drow or half-orc or even human. Thanks in advance all!

    submitted by /u/Valorgamer
    [link] [comments]

    NEVERWINTER ON LINUX

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:48 PM PST

    I'm about to get a new PC soon and i'm thinking about running Linux on it since that's what I prefer now, but there's only one problem I don't even know if you can run Neverwinter on Linux. does anyone know how or if its possible?

    I'm getting pop!-OS by the way

    submitted by /u/Saltbucket667
    [link] [comments]

    What should I do After dailes/weeklies?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:28 AM PST

    Title says it all. Right now I do some workshop things then just farm Castle Never for a chance at the shard of orcus but after at least 30runs only one of my teammates got one. I am 20.3k item level if that helps.

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsWozy
    [link] [comments]

    A questiom for hr and clerics

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:35 AM PST

    So in about a day my friend and I are going to be playing neverwinter he will be new and i have a 80paladin so im looking to help him build his cleric whilst also learning hr. What stats should both classes be maxing out?

    Hr I assume is crit, pen, acc. But im clueless for cleric, and what about the main stats(dex,stre, int, con, char, wis for both classes)?

    And lastly, are there any good resources for these classes to be reading up on?

    Im not sure what type of build the cleric will be going but id like to use a mix of melee and ranged

    Thank you if you decide to comment something useful it helps alot. :)

    submitted by /u/jozza05
    [link] [comments]

    Another noob leveling question

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:57 AM PST

    So I want to make a two weapon fighter ( hunter ranger), do I need strength at all or just dex and con? I know there are other stats like armour pen, which are tied to these? Or separate?

    submitted by /u/Maverick809
    [link] [comments]

    what do ppl use now

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:22 AM PST

    since the Doohickey is nerf what are ppl using now? alliance battle horn ? that one is good but 10 min cd is way to long imo.

    submitted by /u/Statixlolyo
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 41 Warrior PS4 bored man

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:27 AM PST

    Looking for guild ,lvl41 Warriors acount sadly not going to be active for the Next week due tu exams (i just want to find someone to play with)

    submitted by /u/wololox
    [link] [comments]

    what class to choose if I want to do high damage?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:00 PM PST

    Is there any dps class that has dark power and is good?

    submitted by /u/Korario
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment