• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    Neverwinter How do i get rid of Visage? Every time i use chain of scales this always pop up and wont give me power benefit

    Neverwinter How do i get rid of Visage? Every time i use chain of scales this always pop up and wont give me power benefit


    How do i get rid of Visage? Every time i use chain of scales this always pop up and wont give me power benefit

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:33 AM PST

    Selling mount

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:46 PM PST

    just played the game for the first time in a long time and bought some keys and somehow got lucky with a legendary carpet, why can't i sell it for 7 days? i don't ever remember this being a thing before

    submitted by /u/Kwelude
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone down to enter the Cloak Tower?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:09 PM PST

    Barbarians mighty vitality broke?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:50 PM PST

    Anyone else having the problem? When ever you load a new zone or die, i seem to loose 40k hp. It fixes whrn you reset it but its never there when you load into a boss fight. Help pls.

    submitted by /u/brr_uno
    [link] [comments]

    CTA Seasons

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:27 PM PST

    Has there been any official word if the 2020 CTA season will have new rewards or if the tokens of heroes will roll over and be usable next year?

    submitted by /u/CriminalMayhem
    [link] [comments]

    Here we go. One of the those new guy questions!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 05:25 PM PST

    Hows it going everybody? I started last night. Im getting the hang it more or less. I just have 2 questions atm.

    1. While i level to 80, can i get by with just zone and quest gear?

    2. Is there any professions or crafting things like that i should concentrate on early?

    I could google all this. But i like answer's in nutshell. Thanks everybody. 🤘

    submitted by /u/ChronoMode87
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl.80 Fighter Vanguard tips advice?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:56 PM PST

    Elven battle enchantment for armor and vorpal for weapon. R1314 dark, radiant, brutal, and azure enchantments. R14and13 bondings for companion. Legendary black dragon iouin stone for defensive boosts. 4 epic mounts and one legendary armored strider. Artifacts so far are trobriands ring and erratic globe

    submitted by /u/Josi-59
    [link] [comments]

    Where to go?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:08 AM PST

    so ive done ALL quests and im now lvl 22, i dont have any quests left and dont see any on the map to collect, where do i go?

    submitted by /u/Lordseppe
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Headstart Pack

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:20 PM PST

    So I bought this since i'm totally new to the game and it was on sale, just wondering what's the best way to spend the 1k zen and what exactly is the mulhorand weapon?

    ty

    submitted by /u/boagod98
    [link] [comments]

    Healer question

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:33 AM PST

    Does damage increases from gear. Translate to heal increases?

    submitted by /u/gizmoguy1999
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Neverwinter Without Internet

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:14 PM PST

    I've been through hell and back looking for a free MMORPG game that isn't online. I found this while at a friend's house, played it and as soon as I turned it off it said that I needed internet. I know that may seem like an obvious answer, but why can't I go offline and play the game?

    submitted by /u/rickysanchezel
    [link] [comments]

    Race Reroll not working?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 05:31 AM PST

    So I'm aware that you don't get to reroll your stat arrays anymore on character creation, but after they changed how stats work I want to re-allocate my chosen +2/+2 for being a dragonborn. I just bought a race reroll from the zen market but when i go to the character select screen I cant choose the option, and when I try to buy a race reroll from the character screen it tells me "this option isn't available". Did I just waste my Zen buying an obsolete item? I'd rather put my +2 in DEX than CHA now...

    submitted by /u/JeoshinEpok
    [link] [comments]

    Blacklake Terror Skirmish not appearing on queue?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:10 AM PST

    Level 11 here, so technically I am allowed to enter (I'm aware you cannot do Skirmishes once you pass the level)

    But the option to enter the Skirmish is not there at all!

    What's going on? Am I supposed to do something to make it available?

    Thank you for your answer.

    EDIT: Thanks for the downvote, if it was a crime to ask a question, then maybe not ask at all, lmao.

    submitted by /u/TindalosKeeper
    [link] [comments]

    Does WE comp gear drop withput the mission?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:44 AM PST

    3% Encounter Damage stack?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:14 AM PST

    Hi. Does the 3% Encounter Damage Perk (from Terror Grips) stack? I have testet it a bit but don't come to a real conclusion. The Melee Damage Perk ("Swordsman Perk") does stack up to 2 times. Thanks for help.

    submitted by /u/FSF4live
    [link] [comments]

    need help for a Ranger build

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:08 AM PST

    Hey , i have a ranger ( warden ) and i dont know which ability score should i choose , which feats , wich powers should i play with , and boons , can u help me or just send a link , ty ! ( my username : bewbizallday )

    submitted by /u/bewbizallday
    [link] [comments]

    Oh pres ward oh pres ward what are you so hard to find. I need thousands just upgraded one lvl. Oh pres ward oh pres ward why aren't you more common.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 05:07 AM PST

    Please oh please tell me there is a easier way to get stacks of pres wards and not buy them on ah.

    submitted by /u/Dragondart82
    [link] [comments]

    Completely lost wizard

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:51 AM PST

    So I haven't played this since maybe Maze Engine/ Storm king mods and I've decided to come back and see the new content. I've done the usual of checking out guides and seeing BiS and what content I should prioritise but some things have conflicting info.

    I'm a CW, just gone to under mountain for the new start out gear, which is apparently all free and better than legendary Twisted Set. Even the blues are beating my dusk, drowcraft and dragon flight gear. My mythic artifacts, lantern, lostmauths horn, wizard sigil, Valindra crown, wheel of elements all seem to be dead with item level 150. My valindras set is just about outmatched already. Is any of it worth keeping or is it dead in the water and time to move on and refine it into the new stuff?

    How are companions these days? Everyone is posting Bulette pup, but some are saying to go for deepcrow hatchling, others say go with an Augment like my old black dragon ioun stone.

    Thaumaturge is feeling a little weak, is it back to arcanist now or are they balanced enough that it doesn't matter? It used to be Thau for AoE and Arcanist for ST.

    I'm only 73 and going through the campaign, any guides you would recommend? Any advice other than get over it the old stuff is dead? Lol

    submitted by /u/KatchiMunki
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Zax taking longer than expected

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:47 AM PST

    I placed my listings on the 20th of October 2019 and I still have not received my Zen. This is weird because usually it takes less than a month but at this point I'm well over 1 month, are you having the same problem?

    submitted by /u/Mikasaz
    [link] [comments]

    Epic companion pack cheaper than bulette pup?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:47 AM PST

    I got an epic comp pack from a stardock lockbox, but I've noticed it's actually cheaper in the AH now than the bulette pup, going to assume it'll go up after the black friday sale has finished, but if anyone needs an epic bulette pup you can pick up the pack that contains it for around 650k.

    submitted by /u/tetris_piece
    [link] [comments]

    A few questions

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 01:46 AM PST

    After reaching lv80 I got the mountaineer (?) weapons for my rogue and began to wonder:

    1. Apparently my weapon isn't considered exactly best. What makes the other weapon options better then?

    2. It seems that my main hand's passive skill is useless to me, since it buffs an at-will I never use. How to acquire the tokens that reset the artifact weapon's passive buff?

    3. Slightly unrelated: I got VIP for a few months and was wondering what lockbox would best fit my needs when using the daily keys. I'll be needing a bunch of refinement stuff like mops and wards etc in the future. Would I be more likely to get those from a specific box or would I be better off opening something with easy to sell common drops?

    submitted by /u/voyvoy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment