• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 23, 2019

    Neverwinter I just accidentally wasted 750k AD...FUCK MY LIFE

    Neverwinter I just accidentally wasted 750k AD...FUCK MY LIFE


    I just accidentally wasted 750k AD...FUCK MY LIFE

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 12:46 PM PST

    I'm getting up there in my Jewlcraft and I was getting ready to make one of the Major Stamina Jewels.

    We'll I had only ever , at this point, created things that had gold commission, had no idea AD commission was even a thing. I went and stocked up hella parts needed to make them.

    Started mashing my create over and over all of a sudden YOU NEED 150,000 AD TO CONTINUE

    Had no idea... I HAD NO FUCKING CLUE.

    This is entirely my fault, i dont blame anyone or the game but FUCK i wish there was a warning box or something

    "HEY YOU DUMB FUCK THIS COST A SHITLOAD OF A.D. TO CREATE ARE YOU SURE"

    GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

    submitted by /u/r3volc
    [link] [comments]

    The Transmute that DB's love!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:46 AM PST

    Black Friday: Only 30% This Year... ��

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:49 AM PST

    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11311483-2019-black-friday-sale

    Zen Bonus: check!

    Black Friday Sale: check! But... not nearly the discount we've enjoyed in previous years. Bummer!

    EDIT: Oh, wait. I get it. They're adding Legendary Mounts to the Zen store for a little while. No wonder they don't want the normally deeper discount.

    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11303033?fbclid=IwAR3cl8VM5kQjL1jwDPrumYlCD19GoxIV8uaYwm6_LMaoIa-gjrH8-obWw_s

    submitted by /u/DocSc00teR
    [link] [comments]

    how to buy literally anything?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:23 PM PST

    i want to play a Gith... i've spent 20 min trying to figure out how to give them money... i'm over it ....but seriously

    submitted by /u/jay-peg
    [link] [comments]

    Bulette Pup Best Class Choice.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:55 PM PST

    So I got a Bulette Pup from the lockbox. I have read up enough to understand the augs are desirable for end game. I am returning after some years away and took a new character up to 80 ehile also bumping 2 others up as well.

    So I am unsure which to give the Pup to. Here are the choices: DPS Barb, Healer Cleric, Tank Pally. Does anyone have advice on which character should get it?

    submitted by /u/drakejcl
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for guild

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:08 PM PST

    Started out recently, and am a justicar paladin. I am looking for a guild, or people to play with. I am active on most days but can't be on every day.

    submitted by /u/fmarquez1
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know which watcher drops tank main hand? Or does it matter

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:10 PM PST

    vip question

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:12 PM PST

    Its been a long time since i had vip i was rank 3 before. if i buy the 3 month that would boost me to 6 than i buy the 6 it would get to 12? or do i have to start at 1 🙁

    and lets say after the year of vip i do not renew will my rank go away or would it just reactivate at rank 12 once i buy vip again

    side note is there a site that list all companions? i wanna find a good aug for my tank

    submitted by /u/NVRPeace666
    [link] [comments]

    Loadouts swap

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:10 PM PST

    Okay, I know there have already been people posting about this, but I couldn't find an answer in any of those posts, so...

    I play on a PS4 and I was doing some stuff like applying Major Amor Kits to some gear, upgrading an artifact and a upgrading bonding runestones and changing insignias. For some reason I can't swap back to my tank loadout, but since I know it is a recurrent problem I tried everything I could possibly think of.

    I have already tried: - applying all gear to all loadouts - applying all mounts to all loadouts - applying all companion's sets to all loadouts - removing all gear and trying to swap - removing companion's gear & runestones and trying to swap - removing all mount insignias and trying to swap - removing EVERYTHING at the same time from everywhere possible (even the things I didn't change at first) and trying to swap - logging off an back - restarting the game

    None of these have worked and I'm running out of options. Ideas?

    submitted by /u/Iryelll
    [link] [comments]

    Character Equipment Suggestions

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:59 PM PST

    Character Equipment Suggestions

    I am looking for some direction for my equipment. In particular, what I should do with my 4th artifact slot? I was thinking of going with the Orcus set since a lot of DPS run that but wasn't sure. I didn't want to get any of my artifact gear to Legendary before I knew what I should go for.

    I'm currently working on my Bonding Runestones, so I won't be getting to it for a bit but would greatly appreciate some feedback!

    https://preview.redd.it/4ww5853xgc041.png?width=1126&format=png&auto=webp&s=17fc69d37191948abd569dfef5931ad3d918d66a

    submitted by /u/BaronButtercup
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot play Hell Pit Event

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:40 PM PST

    I try and try and try... I send tickets and go to streams to beg for help..Please if your reading this, I cannot play hell event. I am a level 80 cleric with gear score 26k+ I played the event yesterday just fine and turned it in to see timer. Now I do not see anything for quest nor anything in event store. Can a dev please contact me to let me know what is going on? https://imgur.com/a/UX3CVFM Yes this is still a problem for me even after your emergency patch.

    submitted by /u/Winteranesti
    [link] [comments]

    I thought Black Friday was supposed to be special...

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:34 PM PST

    I have seen old posts where sales other than Black Friday occur commonly and are 20% 30% or higher on specific category of items...I was going to buy some zen but I now find it conflicting weather to wait for a better sale. :(

    submitted by /u/Korario
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for guildmates or to add guilds to alliance. PS4

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:22 PM PST

    Academic Survey

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:54 PM PST

    (Academic Survey) (post approved by moderators)

    Hi,

    I am a PhD student at Florida State University. I am conducting a survey on the effects of video gaming on memory processes. Participation in this survey will give you a chance to enter a drawing for one 25 dollar gift card.

    For this survey:

    Duration: 30-60min

    Time Frame: The survey will be available until 12/6/19 11:00 pm (Eastern)

    Description: In this study, you will be asked to read words and make responses. You will also be asked to complete a questionnaire.

    Eligibility Requirements: Must be 18-65 years of age, Must be a native speaker of English or highly proficient in English (if not a native speaker).

    If you would like to participate in this survey, please click the link below.

    https://fsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2tLCmH7LlB61RmR

    submitted by /u/OctoberMemory
    [link] [comments]

    the server is unavailable at this time

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:44 PM PST

    are they going to extend the Hell Pit event so we have a chance at completing it?

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Mount on Black Friday Sales Question

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:09 PM PST

    Hi guys, I was wondering are these legendary mount account wide or just for 1 character only. Which mount do you guys think is the most worth buying? I never own a legendary mount and will love to buy one in the zen store if they are really account wide.

    submitted by /u/patrina37
    [link] [comments]

    New player and list.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:54 AM PST

    Im new to neverwinter and on ps4 but cant find insignia anywhere even the auction house in protector's enclive is empty.

    submitted by /u/edmill79
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Mounts in the Zen Market!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:05 AM PST

    Can't find fashion item

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:02 AM PST

    Hi everybody ! So i bought this cheap fashion item (disciple leira tunic) from the auction , once i went to take it from the courrier i had the "Item Received" notification , but the thing is i can't seem to find it anywhere in my inventory or even in my appearence menu this is so frustrating .

    submitted by /u/Bootyallnight
    [link] [comments]

    Do token of heroes carry over to the next CTA season?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:50 AM PST

    This is my first CTA this season, since you can only get 3 tokens per CTA, do they carry over into the next season? Or is it impossible to get the 6 I need for the seasonal store?

    submitted by /u/thoughtbludgeon
    [link] [comments]

    Quartermaster question

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:37 AM PST

    Hi gang,

    So I've been away for awhile and I wanted to know if quartermasters drop better rewards at the 13-15 ranks if you have multiples slotted.

    Any updated math on this?

    submitted by /u/Bluegobl1n
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment