• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 21, 2019

    Neverwinter New Event: Hell Pit!

    Neverwinter New Event: Hell Pit!


    New Event: Hell Pit!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:50 AM PST

    Tales of Old - Which journal

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:20 PM PST

    Ok guys, this will be my first tales of old purchase and I don't want it to go to waste so I wanted to make sure which journal I should get for who. I have a healer (cleric) and a dps (barb) and I will get them one journal each. Should I just go for the one with the stats I am missing or is there a specific journal for each roles? Envenomed and flayed seem dps, frozen seems tanky (but also maybe for melee dps who nerds additional defensive stats) and darkened seems to be fit for healing because of companion influence maybe? (Outgoing healing bonus etc) Am I right at my guesses? Which ones do you advise? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/DoubleSynchronicity
    [link] [comments]

    What is the minimum Internet download speed for this game to run without lag?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:29 PM PST

    Neverwinter M18: New Article Confirms Demonic + Heroic Encounters ��

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 04:07 PM PST

    Rogue DPS advice

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:49 PM PST

    Im about to start one and would love some advice in depth on things like rotations and preferred companions, i know artifacts will be undermountain mostly, i have 13 and 14 rank enchants Radiant and Dark, brutal, and azure. Have alot of packs from store bought over years for mounts to put insignias on and bag space etc. To save me AD. Which loadout is meta for Rogue right now?

    submitted by /u/Josi-59
    [link] [comments]

    I need a personal tank

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:34 AM PST

    So here's a question I'm looking for a companion to run solo content with that is not an augment companion so I have something to split mobs attention. Any suggestions for companions that are tanky or create a decent amount of threat.

    And before you say anything my polar bear cub will be legendary by this weekend. It is not very much help though when getting swarmed by a mob of scarecrows. But it does look adorable laying next to my crumpled corpse.

    P.s. I'm a cleric so I was thinking about just upgrading either the Neverwinter guard or getting a rebel mercenary. But I was hoping for something that would help my arbiter loadout more

    submitted by /u/BigDaddyThorn
    [link] [comments]

    Losing my mind PLEASE HELP! (PC)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:46 PM PST

    I'm having trouble activating "Driving Back the Orcs", but before you say "check your queue", which is the fix for it whenever I've seen that issue online, I do. I check it constantly. I do the dungeons so I know how to access the queue. My problem is no matter how long I wait, or how many times I abandon and restart the quest, it never shows up!! I have a lvl 43 char now and still can't do skirmishes. Thanks for reading, I hope there's an easy fix and it's not a bug https://imgur.com/a/QJQykmh

    submitted by /u/Mr_I_Know
    [link] [comments]

    Zen sale?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:50 PM PST

    So my friend has ZEN on sale right now but I don't? Tried rebooting etc. but zen costs are normal for me but showing on sale for him? Anyone know why this would be? Both of us are in the US.

    submitted by /u/chrisr991
    [link] [comments]

    Are the journals from tales of the old worth it?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:14 AM PST

    So I am a little late to the party, but I still have the old 150 IL artifacts on my paladin. I was considering buying the new undermountain artifacts to boost HP and power a bit, but was wondering if using zen to purchase the artifacts from tales of the old might be better?

    submitted by /u/gvonada
    [link] [comments]

    Endgame population on xbox vs. PC?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:15 PM PST

    So recently started playing Neverwinter again and was wondering if the Xbox community has an active endgame population. I played years of WoW and Ffxiv as well as other mmos. Id really like to try endgame content but not sure if I play on PC or xbox, im on xbox currently to play with gf and friend but if no endgame population I'll push mainly on pc and play here and there with her on xbox still.

    submitted by /u/Nickaris
    [link] [comments]

    How is this game now? Does it have a future? Is it worth playing for an entirely new player in 2019?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:15 PM PST

    How is this game now? Does it have a future? Is it worth playing for an entirely new player in 2019?

    Does it have a good end game? I've read that it wasn't very challenging in the past, did they ever make it more challenging with any of the latest updates?

    Is the leveling up fun in a 3-4 player party? Is there much end game content for smaller parties or is it all huge raids?

    Does it have good combat that is a little more action-packed, than say World of Warcraft Tab number key rotations, etc?

    How is the class diversity and action skills? Do they all feel the same or does each class have it's own combat feeling?

    submitted by /u/jakecourtney
    [link] [comments]

    Any recommendations on mounts for a fresh starting cleric ?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 04:15 AM PST

    Looking for a fast, cheapish mount to invest in on the AH for a cleric.... anything that is faster than the horse.... please!

    submitted by /u/w3zzi3
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a gemstone vendor (looking for peridot)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:10 AM PST

    Trying to spend gold on jewlcraft instead of ad

    submitted by /u/r3volc
    [link] [comments]

    Winter promotional event??

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:05 AM PST

    Does anyone know when it starts? I see from previous ones, its around the 20th of November but haven't seen any news about it.

    submitted by /u/JTYdude99
    [link] [comments]

    Shadowstalker

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:47 AM PST

    Are rings of the shadowstalker +5 still worth using?

    submitted by /u/Mickey_Rabbit
    [link] [comments]

    Black Friday sale?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:57 AM PST

    When is it?

    submitted by /u/riotblade76
    [link] [comments]

    Bondings.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:50 AM PST

    Which would be more beneficial... two R12, one R11. Or one R13, two R11.

    submitted by /u/WhiskeyNovemberSix
    [link] [comments]

    Zen problem

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 04:13 AM PST

    I bought 1000 and 500 zen seperately and after waiting for it because its delayed i only have the 500, ive looked into getting hold of arc but all i could find was that they cant deal with psn buys. Im waiting to hear back from playstation though.

    Oh im on ps4

    submitted by /u/FallenScar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment