• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    Neverwinter is dungeon finder not a thing anymore?

    Neverwinter is dungeon finder not a thing anymore?


    is dungeon finder not a thing anymore?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:22 PM PST

    I see nothing under the queue list. nor can I create one. trying to do the Blacklake quest.

    edit: or wait, is Blacklake a thing still? Have the quest but the queue never showed up for it. However got to the clock tower and now the queue works for that one but Blacklake is still not listed.

    submitted by /u/JesseTrue3
    [link] [comments]

    Am I Ready for LoMM?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:46 AM PST

    starter companion

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:13 PM PST

    hello all

    Im very new to this game and I was wondering if I made the wrong choice of companion or if im doing something wrong. I chose the healer dude and I feel like I dont actually get healed when Im fighting. I know he gives me a buff and all but is that all he does or am I missing something.

    submitted by /u/Saxbruh
    [link] [comments]

    Just got Neverwinter Renown from the CTA, what do I do with it?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:12 PM PST

    Wasn't this for some other event?

    submitted by /u/thoughtbludgeon
    [link] [comments]

    In the call to arms there's a Blue Fire Scythe available. Is this an actual weapon? Does having it have any actual benefit or is it just cosmetic?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:38 PM PST

    Rising Warlock needs advice

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:57 PM PST

    So I'm lv 29 on PS4. I can't wait for lv 80,but on my journey to it, I have a few questions.

    What attributes (dex, wis etc) should I focus on? At what level should I level as a healer in group instead of soloing? What are my best powers to solo level?

    I plan to be main healer, eventually. But I presume I should dps my way up to the point where it's viable.

    So, let me know! :)

    submitted by /u/Lipe82
    [link] [comments]

    CATS Alliance Searching for One Guild!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:41 AM PST

    Hello!

    Our alliance has room for one ACTIVE guild - and we have lots to offer in return!

    What we ask for:

    • Active membership
    • Engaged and collaborative leadership
    • 18+ only
    • Preferably GH 10+

    What we offer: - A full (with you 😉), long standing alliance - Members across ALL time zones - Rotating sword spots and helm to achieve goals faster! - A training team dedicated to helping your members learn mechanics and end game content - A robust discord with everything from social channels to in-depth game information, builds, and tips - Typical alliance/guild events like T3s, Marauders, Dragonflights - Unique and fun contests and giveaways, like costume contests, hide and seek, and holiday events!

    Interested? Join our discord with the link below or message me @Daft-Death or any other guild leader in the alliance over PSN 😊 Thanks!

    http://discord.gg/WZHMTAT

    submitted by /u/daft-death
    [link] [comments]

    Ward question

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:49 PM PST

    So if I use say 10 pres wards when refining and i click try until successful, will it stop once it uses up my pres wards or will it keep going without wards?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/cwcase
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger Loadouts

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:30 PM PST

    I've seen a lot of rangers with ranged load outs over melee. Is the ranged for rangers better than the melee?

    submitted by /u/rushhh3x
    [link] [comments]

    As a healer cleric, what should I focus most on improving for LOMM when I can eventually do it. What would you say the recommended stats are ?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:22 PM PST

    bidding on AH

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:09 AM PST

    if an item only has bid and no buyout and i bid on it the owner cant remove it right? thats how it supose to work i guess but iv bid on stuff that has only bid and 4 days left on it somehow they can remove it. how ? is this a bug or actually a thing

    submitted by /u/Statixlolyo
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain "call to arms"?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:20 PM PST

    What are they, how are they different then normal dungeons, why do they only come up every now and then?

    submitted by /u/r3volc
    [link] [comments]

    Returning

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:00 AM PST

    Hi all! I decided to return to the game, since mod 18 is coming and sounds interesting. My toon is a Wizard Lvl 80, thaumaturge. Has the BiS changed? I remember it was Demogorgon's set and stuff.

    submitted by /u/Guallama31
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player IL

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:47 AM PST

    I played this many years ago (when it first released on Xbox) and have recently returned. I have a level 80 fighter tank and a level 80 warden hunter.

    My hunter is currently item level ~17,500 using a combination of full ME gear, Spy's guild, both alabaster weapons, and a full demo set.

    I also have an epic quality companion with full companion bonuses active, and an epic quality mount.

    Currently working on campaigns for boons and attempting to upgrade my enchantments.

    Is there anything else I can be doing besides what I'm currently doing and farming millions of AD for legendary companions and mounts to boost my IL? I've been sitting around 16k-17.5k for a long time now.

    Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/CakeIsLegit2
    [link] [comments]

    Can't decide on a character

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:42 AM PST

    Since I've come back I have a 38 barbarian, 38 ranger, 33 paladin (tank), and 32 fighter (tank). I enjoy playing all 4 and can't decide which to main. This isn't a "pick for me" thread because I know it comes down to my preference. Im just wondering for those of you that may have had similar situations what was your deciding factor?

    submitted by /u/CapnDutchie
    [link] [comments]

    Black friday advise

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:59 AM PST

    Morning folks.

    With black friday in the horizon and this being my first I'm deciding to put money into the game. Now I'm around 20.8k item level, and slightly under the stats for LoMM (just to put an idea of where I am in the game)

    Now my question is, how many coal wards are a nice amount to purchase? (For progression, and not to re sell)

    Is there anything from the Zen store that is a must?

    I've been thinking about the legendary dragon born pack if it's 50% discounted, with that in mind I ask, is the race re roll token claimed by every toon, or just one? And if it's just one, can I purchase these on the AH?

    Edit - Also, on my main I already own the Black Dragon ioun, can I sell the one that comes with the pack?

    submitted by /u/WhiskeyNovemberSix
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:25 PM PST

    I was debating on downloading and playing... How is the game overall?

    submitted by /u/Frozenbuttr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment