• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Neverwinter Ok. I'm lvl 80 Barb tank. Undermountain is done. In trying to get my dailys done too. I can't get my item level over 20k. I've been at 18.5 for a week. Am I not doing something I should be? How the fuck are people getting to 25+k?

    Neverwinter Ok. I'm lvl 80 Barb tank. Undermountain is done. In trying to get my dailys done too. I can't get my item level over 20k. I've been at 18.5 for a week. Am I not doing something I should be? How the fuck are people getting to 25+k?


    Ok. I'm lvl 80 Barb tank. Undermountain is done. In trying to get my dailys done too. I can't get my item level over 20k. I've been at 18.5 for a week. Am I not doing something I should be? How the fuck are people getting to 25+k?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:39 PM PST

    How to farm thayan keys?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:28 PM PST

    Anyone got good places to farm onyx fragments?

    submitted by /u/riotblade76
    [link] [comments]

    Question about ethereal shade to find watcher sets.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:42 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I would like to know some informations about the chance to find the ethereal shade, if someone would enlighten my lantern, he would be welcome.

    1)What are the chance to find a ethereal shade

    2)Are there zones in which it can't spawn

    3)Can it spawn in warden expedions (or fragment) ?

    I know a lot of informations about the bosses and what they drop but I don't suceed to find information about ethereal shade.

    submitted by /u/begliado
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get bronze wood out of the pvp pack in zen store?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:09 PM PST

    Giving Zen

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:55 PM PST

    Is there a way to gift zen to someone?

    We have a friend who lives in another part of the country. I would like to know if there is a way to give him zen for Christmas.

    submitted by /u/Harley11995599
    [link] [comments]

    Hey look, another bug on tales of adventure

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:12 AM PST

    On 5th run our debuffs all gone(In the middle of run), we could use our artifacts back and everything. After killing Hrimnir it didnt teleport us back, and we didnt get any rewards. I will not write anything more but thats pathetic that they cant just make this event work, always bugs, glitches and dissapointment. Sorry for my grammar and spelling mistakes. ps. Xbox console

    submitted by /u/Izaura_Neverwinter
    [link] [comments]

    Demogorgon - help requested

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:14 PM PST

    How do you fight the regular demogorgon? I've seen it say the top of the hour but Drizzt having dialogue around the :30s of the hour. It says you need 10 people but there's no way to queue for it? I just really want to move the campaign along and I can't complete the quest "To Slay a Demon Lord".

    Is there anything I'm doing wrong? Do I need to gather 9 other people who need this quest?

    submitted by /u/DiatomicBologna
    [link] [comments]

    UI breaks FPS

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:46 PM PST

    Maybe I am the only one.

    But as I returned to the game It was kind of strange that I have "bad FPS". Like 60-90 FPS in most Areas. River District like 40 FPS. On an i7-4790 and RX570 8GB (drivers and all up to date)

    Then I wanted to take some screenshots and FRAPS reported a 50-100% increase in FPS. I tested this now everywhere.

    For example if I am in the Shadow Fortress. Sitting in the first camp. 60 FPS. Deactivating UI. 90 FPS. I am aware that the UI costs some performance but that seems extreme for me.

    submitted by /u/Karakla
    [link] [comments]

    "orc assault" skirmish missing?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:43 PM PST

    new to the game. Currently level 33 now. I am trying to do the "orc assault" skirmish. But when I open up the queue menu, only 2 queues show up. One is clock tower, and the other is Cragmire crypt. Is this a bug?? I should have been able to do the skirmish at level 15, but it doesn't show up in the queue.

    Also if you are in a guild, please consider adding me. Message me for my in-game character name.

    submitted by /u/ParadiseLostNot
    [link] [comments]

    Tales of Old and very tired

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:39 AM PST

    I've been trying to run this, I'm not sure its a glitch or what but every time I do run it I get dumped out into PE, anyone else having this problem. Also I have a full volume of one of the books. 2 of the pages I pulled were just rare, does that mean I need to get more pages, and the page will upgrade, or will it be random again with no guarantee that I'll get epic or higher?
    EDIT
    Still getting dropped out in PE after first run, anyone have a fix for this, it wrecks the run for others too and is getting to be a pain.

    submitted by /u/rdpoint
    [link] [comments]

    Dread Vault Experience [bugged?]

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:30 AM PST

    Dread Vault went live on PS4 just over an hour ago. I was ready and went in heavy with three end game wizards and an end game pally. All very strong players, we were ready to crush all x5. When we got in there two things were obvious, the difficulty was ramped well up, even on #1 so players need to be aware of that when they group.

    Worse still there were no power ups spawning meaning the clock will run down and you can't delay it. Mine wasn't the only group who experienced this, I know of three other groups who did too and it's slowly circulating around zone. Is the dungeon running as intended? This wasn't a case of not looking for them, we were very observant and saw none. No timers, no hearts, nothing.

    submitted by /u/EtherealEtiquette
    [link] [comments]

    Set of Tales of Old

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:48 AM PST

    Is as bad as it seems? I was hoping that it will replace my old Orcus Set but it seems that it is not the right one to do so. Am I missing something? Some of the artifacts are great but the set is... wrong

    submitted by /u/canillas65
    [link] [comments]

    Broken auction house

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:29 AM PST

    I bought some Potent Poison Phial off the auction house with my precious 6k diamonds...when I accepted the items in mail, they didn't come into my inventory. Lady Begum seems to agree that I have them as I can trade them but I don't see them in my inventory, as if they are invisible.

    https://imgur.com/vMxOJLyCan someone please tell the devs to fix this?

    Edit: They went into my potion tray. NVM. D:

    submitted by /u/Korario
    [link] [comments]

    Pricing help

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:41 PM PST

    I came back to the game and decided to open some old boxes that I had and recieved a legendary carpet of flying and would want to know how much it is? There are none up currently on the auction house and I can't find any history of price and nobody in PE has given me a number.

    submitted by /u/Kwelude
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock healer leveling problems

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:36 AM PST

    Hello everybody, so im trying to level a warlock and took the healer path at lvl 30 im now at level 40.

    Up until now the damage was more or less okayish to do all content but now im 4 levels under the area the story is currently at and cant even kill a single trashmob its just not possible, Despite ive done every single quest so far. I always use the recommended weapons i find and even bought better ones with no succes, also i always upgrade the companion.

    Cant imagine a class is this badly unplayable and therefore wanted to ask for some suggestions what i might be doing wrong.

    submitted by /u/Exotryptan
    [link] [comments]

    Making a Barbarian both loadouts

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:35 AM PST

    Race will be Half-Orc. I Have vorpal rank 13 and barkshield rank 10 for Blademaster loadout, Have elven battle rank 11 enchant for Sentinel loadout, weapon enchant im torn on, because Bronzewood is so overpriced currently, im throwing down 160 bucks for the 8k extra zen so i can hook this character up well. Radiant 13s one 15 and brutal rank 14s and 13s. Will be selling my Dark enchants for Tacticals much more effective. And will be buying the Legendary war painted tyrannosaur mount. Empowered runestones as well. Any tips for loadouts or advice from experienced Barabrian players is totally welcome.

    submitted by /u/Josi-59
    [link] [comments]

    Problems connecting to servers

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:09 AM PST

    Has anyone else encountered problems connecting the the account servers lately, and even if you do manage to connect get constant lagg and rubber banding making play impossible?

    It's only really been bad for me the last couple days but now the game is virtually unplayable.

    I've tried checking my personal connection, multiplayer connection, NAT type etc with no problems found.

    Any ideas so i can get back into the game would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/cdwoods
    [link] [comments]

    Gearing up question

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:56 AM PST

    Im saving up AD for my next purchase and Im wondering if I should buy a campaign buyout token or get a deep crow hatchling + green tamed velociraptor since they cost about the same (1.2m for token and ~1.1mil for both companions). I do not want to do the long annoying campaigns. any advice is greatly appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsWozy
    [link] [comments]

    Does at-will perk stack?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:45 AM PST

    I have seen differing opinions in this. I have two rings (twisting gold ring) that give 3% bonus to my at wills. I used to have 2 ebonized assault for snipers perk. But found these and went this them for the higher ilvl. Snipers perk showed up in my buff bar, but these are not. Two of the same type can stack correct?

    submitted by /u/Corrosive_Natsu
    [link] [comments]

    Guild and Alliance invite. PS4 contact me or name in pic on psn

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:38 AM PST

    banned for language

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:19 AM PST

    so why dont they sned a god damn email telling me how long rthe ban is .. this is bullshit 2 times for NOTHING if they have the god damn profanity filter off they can go to eff them selves cause they have it off its my fault they see swears what the hell is going on..

    WHY DONT I GET A GOD DAMN EMAIL FOR BANNED HOW LONG? 2 TIMES NOW NO EMAIL IM JUST SUPPOSED TO GUESS??????

    submitted by /u/OrangeMonkeyBigChair
    [link] [comments]

    chat/trading/LF/guide..ect should be fixed by been more new player friendly in mod 18 or 19 ?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:17 AM PST

    hello everyone so ive started playing this game a while ago ! i'm a big mmo's fan since i was young ! i know back in the time there's not to much mmo's that have a new player friendly channels but! recently i've been playing warframe alot and theres something marked me out of many things in that game which is the chat trading recruting channels...ect are so new player friendly which is not the case for neverwinter !

    i remember first when i started the game i was so confused !(ye i know u can dispatch channels and custum them as you wish but still it feels lacking investement from devs in that side which i think can be a big factor of not pushing-out new players ! i'm talking in my own experience the only thing that pushed me out was the chat and how hard is to communicate through it

    do you all think devs will make it more new player friendly in the near future ! does they get any feedback on that side ? cause i think this small things make a big difference which people don't give much importance

    give me your thoughts on the comment !

    Note: i meant guilde not guide in the title haha

    submitted by /u/Samwaller96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment