• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    Neverwinter 🖐🤣 tought it was funny saw it on fb and wanted to share

    Neverwinter ���� tought it was funny saw it on fb and wanted to share


    ���� tought it was funny saw it on fb and wanted to share

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:37 AM PST

    RE: Mount Insignias

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:20 PM PST

    I wish we had a sepparate tab just like the Fashion and Vanity Pets but only for these. I like to keep my inventory well organized and everytime i change loadouts the insignias I have on my bag scatters all over and I have to organize it again and again. It makes me nuts

    submitted by /u/MistycKat
    [link] [comments]

    Zen Probation

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:49 PM PST

    So I purchased Zen on Xbox this morning and for some reason received the temporary probation where I cannot use the exchange and everything is bound. I thought this was only an issue through Steam, so does anyone know what would have caused this? I have purchased plenty of Zen in the past, so this is not my first purchase. I used my Microsoft account balance because I got some gift cards quite a while back, but I'm certain I've used this before.

    I'd also like to know if this from the wiki is still true: Purchased items that become bound-to-account will permanently remain account bound, so you need to make this choice before purchasing.

    On their support article, it says there is a timer on purchased items and it becomes tradable after the period ends. Though the article references their other game as well, so I can't tell if this applies to NW. Can you shed some light on this, u/ManicGypsy?

    submitted by /u/STomato
    [link] [comments]

    We/fe without quest

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:04 PM PST

    Has anyone ran we/fe without having the quest and gotten a purple gear at the end boss? If so how often does that occur?

    submitted by /u/cwcase
    [link] [comments]

    New to NW and confused

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:41 AM PST

    I'm a Dwarf Fighter, level 20 and I can handle myself most of the time in combat. I'll play again tonight and need some advise...

    I got a free bag and follower from a referal, did some quests, got a mount, heirloom equipment every 5 levels and about 2 gold so far.

    1. Can I chat at all? Apparently there's no way to communicate, until I've completed some quests.

    2. Are there emotes? I'd like to waye to people and the like.

    3. There are soooo many currencies apart from gold, silver and copper. Do I really need to concern myself with this at this level?

    4. Is there any RP opportunity? It's D&D after all. Where to find an RP guild?

    5. That group finding feature... I think, I figured it out. Some clock tower, people were rushing through and I didn't have to do anything. Everyone else was below my level. Are most dungeons like this? Will they become harder with higher levels and require a proper group with tank, healer, damage, support...

    6. PVP - probably relevant ar max level... right? Should I look into it now?

    7. Is crafting worth the effort?

    8. I was hoping to be useful to the party, like a bard with +1 to hit, damage, saves and such, but there was no bard class, so I went for fighter as a tank. The 2nd character slot... what's the best class ... ... to play solo just for fun or farm stuff and such? ... to suppirt the group? ... to heal the party?

    9. What happens at level 30? I need to select a path like tank or damage. Is that permanent? Any other milestones I need to be aware of?

    10. Stats! As a tank with STR 18 and CON 18... should I go for more CON? DEX is 14, does it matter?

    11. What else do I need to know?

    12. ZEN! I could spend some money, but I don't see the need currently. No need for bags, the free one is still empty since 10 levels. Double XP? No thanks, I enjoy the story. Keys for breaking the loot paywall? Why? Crafting seems irrelevant now and I get free equipment every 5 levels. What else is there one REALLY needs?

    Thanks for taking the time to read.

    submitted by /u/ThrothgarGarthroth
    [link] [comments]

    Promissory Notes (PS4)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:57 PM PST

    The promissory (spelling) notes are over 100k each in the AH. Anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    Returning from long time break. Where to begin as a GWF? (Barb apparently?)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:22 PM PST

    As tittle states, I've been gone a long time. What's the latest meta dps setup and where should i begin the latest journey? Atleast since M16 I've been gone.

    Also considered just rolling an OP - thoughts?

    submitted by /u/MrReaux
    [link] [comments]

    Aoe or single target attacks for enemy groups of 2 or 3?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:04 PM PST

    Trying to get a good dps build for my 70 guardian fighter for going through the rest of the campaigns and dlc solo, but all the at wills are either for aoe or single target. I tend to come across 2 or 3 enemies at a time, so does that encourage aoe play or is that more for pulling bigger groups? Should I just use single target attacks on an enemy as the other 1 or 2 of them hit me and I just kill one at a time? Will aoe attacks give a reduction in dps as there's only a few of them?

    submitted by /u/Craphex
    [link] [comments]

    Chult campaign

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:06 AM PST

    How long will it take me to unlock the temple dungeon? I want to be able to run the randolm epics for AD

    submitted by /u/CapnDutchie
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to Neverwinter

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:42 AM PST

    Hi! I've recently run out of entertaining games to play and due to my interest in Critical Role and thoughts of actually playing DnD as a first I've decided to start playing Neverwinter again.

    I played ages ago with my family, but never really did endgame content, I leveled a cleric to 70 and kind of lost interest. As im coming back, I have no clue of the state of the game, which classes definitely NOT to play and so on, any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

    To note, I apparently have the Founder of the north pack or whatever that is, the thing with the spider and panther, any explanations of that worth is also greatly appreciated, thank you :)

    submitted by /u/Ausear
    [link] [comments]

    Epic to Legendary gear upgrades not worth it?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:18 AM PST

    I've been refining my alabaster gear from undermountain ME and I've noticed that when they upgrade from epic to legendary all it seems to give me is +5 on stats (at most) and +3 item level from 997 to 980, the enchanting +5 items are like 50k each in the trade house and you need 3 per item so I'd need 6 making that 300k AD, so my question is, is it even really worth it for e.g +5 power and +3 item level? I feel the stats should upgrade was more from epic to legendary considering the cost and the amount of refining points they use?

    submitted by /u/Final_HeavenVIII
    [link] [comments]

    Cost of hatchling

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:41 AM PST

    Is 310k a good price for deepcrow hatchling?

    submitted by /u/Theoriginalgw1
    [link] [comments]

    Can you still get lockbox of the Nine, lock boxes?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:10 AM PST

    Greetings all,

    I have only recently started playing Neverwinter, so apologies if this is common information. I did start a character in 2017, and I received a Lockbox of the Nine; but I only played once or twice before dropping the game. I was googling and what I can gather; is that lockboxes drop anywhere at random. But I was wondering if there was perhaps certain areas where one type of lockbox's droprate, was higher than other areas? I also found out you can buy lockboxes for AD at the Wonderous Bazaar, but I couldn't find the Nine; does the Bazaar refresh items daily, so I could buy it? Or perhaps, was it just part of an event? If anyone could give me some extra info, I would greatly appreciate it :)

    submitted by /u/Dr_Do_No_Harm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment