• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 21, 2019

    Neverwinter 5 healing companions on Paladin not possible?

    Neverwinter 5 healing companions on Paladin not possible?


    5 healing companions on Paladin not possible?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:01 PM PST

    Have all 5 healing companions and 5th cant find a slot. Neverember guard, Quickling, rebel mercenary, ioun stone of radiance, polar bear cub, is Paladin just not able to use all 5 so it is not overpowered more than SoulWeaver and Devout cleric???

    submitted by /u/GrokkhBloodrage
    [link] [comments]

    The Winter Mount I Really Want

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:17 AM PST

    Crystal vanity per drop rate.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:16 PM PST

    Can any of you share your story of how many or which packages you used to get the Crystal? Ty in advance.

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly AD Quest Areas?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:35 PM PST

    Someone mind throwing out a list for me off top their head that give AD weekly reward? Can't seem to remember them right off hand. Just a hand full of them, wanna make sure to clear them out. Thanks. 👌🏻

    submitted by /u/MrReaux
    [link] [comments]

    Advice

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:49 PM PST

    I'm nearing my first level 80 which I am very happy with, but I have some questions that I can't find answers to online. For one, my friend gave me a Lillend to help me stay alive. The problem is, she only heals 275 health everything. Is this normal, and if not how do I fix it? She is level 35 so I don't think level is the problem. My other question is refinement. What's the best way to get all of the items I need for it. It's stupid expensive to buy it with astral diamonds (which are a pain to get themselves for me), and they don't sell all of the items I need. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/shadowraven768
    [link] [comments]

    Storm King's Thunder Bug: Defending The Dale...

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:07 PM PST

    So I know this topic has been discussed here and there but I haven't quite found a solution to my problem yet.
    Here is my situation:

    I unlocked all three locations and in none of them I'm getting quests. All npcs have grey "!" above their heads and it says I need to accept or finish the quest Defending The Dale first.

    But the fun part is: I have not a single skt quest in my log. I also cant get any from anywhere. except the weekly in Bryn Shander and the one in Lonely Woods. But those are soo slow.....

    I have been having this issue for a month or two and aked a bunch of people, but also googled for it but pretty much tried anything I could find.

    This is getting increasingly urgent since it's x2 currency week and I just wanna be done with SKT lol

    submitted by /u/Ditschel
    [link] [comments]

    "A Mount of your own" quest help

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:25 AM PST

    So I just started playing and i got to the quest "a mount of your own!".well I go to Brendon Canter the mount guy and buy the waterdeep horse. But when i go to my mounts it doesn't show that i own any. Do I need to just save up and buy it again?

    submitted by /u/muteshhh
    [link] [comments]

    WTH happened to my AD??

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 03:53 AM PST

    So I logged off last night with almost 2mil ad and log on this morning and now I only have 800k?!? What can I do to get it back? This is not cool. Anyone ever have this happen? WTH that was a lot of work to get there and then boom got robbed somehow... or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/sstewart4848
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonborn question.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:15 AM PST

    Regular zen market dragonborn and metallic dragon born from the lockbox. What are the current differences? I have finally maxed out my TR on ps4. Nothing left to do except dragonborn which has taken a couple years. I am wondering if there is a difference between both versions of the race. I am currently a human.

    submitted by /u/exact0khan
    [link] [comments]

    The Sith Empire GH20 & Knights of the New Order GH14 are recruiting!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:18 AM PST

    The Sith Empire GH20 & Knights of the New Order GH14 are recruiting!!!!!!!!

    The Sith Empire GH20 and our sister guild Knights of the New Order GH14 (PS4) are seeking active adult players of all levels to enjoy gameplay in an interactive community we are building together! PRIZES, GIVEAWAYS, AND CONTESTS AVAILABLE FOR OUR GUILD MEMBERS! Using the force or joining the dark side is optional. To join our GH20 with max boons there are donation requirements. Check out our Discord: https://discord.gg/kSffCfW

    https://preview.redd.it/cpgqyht9yt541.png?width=810&format=png&auto=webp&s=f46b820efdb8d705670334c0ba3d77f5220d82e7

    submitted by /u/Lilu681
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody knows the fighter mod 18 changes?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:05 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment