• Breaking News

    Friday, December 20, 2019

    Neverwinter Snowflake Vanity Pet Free Item

    Neverwinter Snowflake Vanity Pet Free Item


    Snowflake Vanity Pet Free Item

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:14 AM PST

    I appreciate the free item (under the items section in the Zen Market). Warning: it can only be claimed on 1 character. I don't understand why we can't claim it on our alts, it's not like it would be game breaking to be able to collect the Vanity Pet on multiple characters. Now my collections will be forever incomplete on my main since I actually collected it on an alt :( Oh well...

    submitted by /u/nobsjusfac
    [link] [comments]

    Severity and DPS Tracker

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 05:23 AM PST

    Small graph and calculator for severity to dps increase

    https://jannenw.info/pages/mechanics16/severity

    And a small simple alternative to real time ACT:

    https://guides.jannenw.info/2019/12/19/dps-tracker/

    submitted by /u/JanneMoonmist
    [link] [comments]

    Entirely different game than when I played.. lost?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 10:40 PM PST

    So, I'm level 80, up to Star area? Idr name. Have R15 bondings, old companions and gear. Bought 6 empowered stones ranked to R11 on baby deep crow.

    Where do I begin gearing? What's new meta setup for Barb Dps? The whole "mighty leap" is clunky. Is that what it is? Artifacts? Companion setup? Personal enchants?

    Really wanna get back into this but holy it's totally something else. Put everything into my Barb when played before this change n rather not build n learn a new character. Buddy I was playing with before ( was gonna start over) jumped back to WoW, so back to "Barb" it is..

    submitted by /u/MrReaux
    [link] [comments]

    Item in my bids. That I haven't bid on.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:22 PM PST

    So was looking in the auction house and went to my bids. It shows an item (Greater Stone of Health) that is a closed auction and I have not even looked for or at the item before. Why is it there and is this a bug or account issue? Advice would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/RaineRevas
    [link] [comments]

    Stale Content Needs a Refresh

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:29 AM PST

    Been back for a few months after several years away. I was poking around a bit and I think there needs to be an effort to refresh some stale content. For example Vault of Piety has the same old crap that has been in there since the game started. I am not asking for anything crazy, just a general refresh of a core gameplay feature. It could just be new aesthetic appearance items or even a new blue or green mount. Something to try and earn for that we haven't already gotten twice over.

    I would like some of the random 70 level gear to either get updated or if depreciated to be removed. There is such a flood of useless gear that it makes running Legacy campaigns with a new toon feel...unrewarding. The Dragonborn remnants when Slivery Dragon tokens don't come in any new lockboxes. Could make those obtainable in a questline now as the lockboxes have become obsolete.

    I don't want to make this a "come here and complain" thread or anything like that but some content is just begging for a refresh. Like mentioned in another thread, some of the Winter event treasures you get can't even be traded in anymore.

    submitted by /u/drakejcl
    [link] [comments]

    Oathkeeper Paladins(Wis Dex or Wis Cha)??

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:00 PM PST

    are both viable builds?

    submitted by /u/AzureYukiPoo
    [link] [comments]

    How to Finish This Learn About Ice Fishing Quest

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:00 PM PST

    I just started. I have a quest to learn about ice fishing at the winter festival. What does that mean? How do I finish the quest? I talked to the fish master, caught a fish - it still shows 0/1 and has a sparkling path to the fish master.

    What am I supposed to do?

    submitted by /u/frankctutor
    [link] [comments]

    BONUS RP Event

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 03:09 PM PST

    So I ended up filling the bar all the way to 100k RP (which is full)

    eversince the event ended I haven't received it, I thought it would be automatic, as for the pres wards I already got them.

    so does anyone know what happened?

    submitted by /u/Phaymousb
    [link] [comments]

    Sister of Fury

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 12:36 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to acquire the wanted poster Sister of Fury? Am I supposed to farm some sort of mob? Or does it drop randomly like any other tier 3 Hunt?

    submitted by /u/Browniebrowie
    [link] [comments]

    Recording the Game

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 03:49 AM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I'm going to be doing some things over the next few weeks and was looking to record some of it for my guild etc. Just wondering if any of you do record the game whilst playing what you use to do so and how well it does the job? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Herron13
    [link] [comments]

    Looking To Start A Guild

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 11:48 AM PST

    My friend and I are looking to start a guild on here and are looking for 3 more players so we can.

    I am in the Eastern Standard and he is in Central Time Zone. We play almost nightly but to sprinkle in other game time. We plan to play this game for awhile.

    We would prefer people who are 18+ but as long as you aren't annoying then it's all good. Must have and use a mic and must speak English.

    If you are interested, reply here, message here or add me on PSN @ thekristrammell

    Thanks for your time.

    P.S - Masters of the Ruined sounds like a good name.

    submitted by /u/iamkristrammell
    [link] [comments]

    Knights Of The New Order(PS4) is seeking active adult players of all levels.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 11:22 AM PST

    Can you buy Zen as a gift for other people?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 06:46 AM PST

    I've checked though the FAQs and I know you can't transfer Zen between characters, but I was just wondering if there were such things as Zen gift cards for the PS4 so that you could buy it as a gift for someone?

    submitted by /u/Samsons_girl
    [link] [comments]

    The game keeps on crashing after a few minutes of gameplay

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 04:29 AM PST

    I used to play Neverwinter two years back and had stopped for a while.

    Yesterday I decided to play again but my game is keeping on crashing after a while, usually in 2-3 minutes.

    I have tried several methods but it is of no use.

    • tried force verifying (for some reason i am not able to verify it in Steam)
    • running it in safe mode
    • running it in vista service pack 2 compatibility
    • running the exe file directly, with administration
    • putting "-d3d11Enable 0" in command line

    My specs are :

    • i7-4700MQ
    • intel hd 4600
    • 8gb ram

    EDIT: opened a text file named "ERRORS_2019-12-19_08-00-00", it says : CrypticLauncher[1]: ERROR: Failed to detect DirectX Feature Level

    submitted by /u/ashVV
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment