• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 12, 2019

    Neverwinter Always looking for active, mature, fun people to play with. Contact any of the guilds below to get an invite or if you have questions!

    Neverwinter Always looking for active, mature, fun people to play with. Contact any of the guilds below to get an invite or if you have questions!


    Always looking for active, mature, fun people to play with. Contact any of the guilds below to get an invite or if you have questions!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:47 PM PST

    Clueless on companions

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:18 PM PST

    Hey almost level 30 ranger. Been watching videos on companions to figure out which ones I want. The way I understand it is the one that is summoned matters and needs bonding rune stones. Also there are two types, augmentation and regular fighting class? Do the other 4 active companions need bonding rune stones and gear as well? What are the best summoned companions for the ranger? Don't care about best in slot just want something good but cool

    submitted by /u/Maverick809
    [link] [comments]

    Am I mistaken, or is the Gith race pack going to run me $60+?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:15 PM PST

    I am new to this game, but I've loved the Gith since playing DnD 3.5 back in the day. I really want to make a Gith character, but it appears I have to purchase a "race pack" that costs 6,000 of the premium currency? I'm sincerely hoping that I'm just missing something here, because $60 for a playable race seems extremely steep.

    submitted by /u/CMDR_Rah-Ghul
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else get bothered by losing keys?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:09 PM PST

    I had to go away on a work trip and all I can think about is that I lost 3 days of keys. I almost brought my XBox with me so I could play at the hotel but thought it was too far to check a bag just for my video game addiction.

    submitted by /u/drakejcl
    [link] [comments]

    Girh are not rockers

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:23 PM PST

    Paladin Tank build

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:49 PM PST

    Been away for a bit (last played a bit of Ravenloft) and used to play the dps tank build for a pally. Now that's gone can someone point me to a reliable Paladin Tank build. I battered my way to 80 and found that all of my abilities take too damn long to recharge. What gives?

    submitted by /u/WynterPhenix
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the winter event starting tomorrow

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:09 PM PST

    I just started playing this about a month ago so I don't know, do you need to be level 80 in order to participate in the event and be able to earn all the rewards ?

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/GuacOverload
    [link] [comments]

    Is This Good ?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:15 PM PST

    Is This Good ?

    Hello community I just came back lately to the game I'm level 80 justicare paladin now My questions is I got this ring called "Defending Ring of the sentinel" and i want your opinions if its good or not

    https://preview.redd.it/hqnw5ks934441.png?width=184&format=png&auto=webp&s=9adc2d9db5851b5c524af2405cd9e3014ebe5dd8

    submitted by /u/shufnben
    [link] [comments]

    I just downloaded the game, but I can't connect to the account server.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:29 AM PST

    If it matters, I am not new to MMOs. I have been playing World of Warcraft since 2010.

    submitted by /u/Bradenoid
    [link] [comments]

    Server problems PS4?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 05:46 AM PST

    New update on PS4?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:03 PM PST

    I don't see patch notes anywhere. Was it a small update bug fixes or?

    submitted by /u/x-Justice
    [link] [comments]

    Tiamat set broken?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:22 AM PST

    On xbox healadin tiamat set does not show 5% outgoing heals. So I tried in group and nope broken. Wtf cryptic strikes again

    submitted by /u/Vapestien
    [link] [comments]

    4% crit severity or 4K Power?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:11 AM PST

    Which 1 is better for DPS?

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    Chat window

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:14 AM PST

    I was curious, for those of you (and myself) that play on console, how are you using the chat window so well? I see links to gear in there, and full conversations. Wireless keyboard?

    I just loaded this game and Ive been playing MMOs on PC, so it surprised me that this can be done so well on console. I didn't realize that it was possible, so my question is... How? How are you guys doing this so well?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Gavaril
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment