• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 10, 2019

    Neverwinter Winterfest - What Do You Hope to Get?

    Neverwinter Winterfest - What Do You Hope to Get?


    Winterfest - What Do You Hope to Get?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:50 PM PST

    This will be my 4th, so what I might want and what a new player might want might be completely different. Years past the Forgehammer was the top ticket item to get....now not so much. Purple companions? If you need some extra ones to fill out your bolster bonus' then they can be useful, otherwise they are pretty much fodder at this point.

    If you have an army of alts (as I do from back in the day) then preservation wards/scrolls of life/scrolls of fate (power/movement) would be best to grab.

    Vanity pets, scarves, etc. - if that's your thing then you'll have plenty to go after.

    submitted by /u/hdmi2016
    [link] [comments]

    Xuna...

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:28 PM PST

    So I just pulled her from my T9G run... I knew off her, didn't know what the details where. Checked the AH and she's almost 5M...

    Does she actually sell for this much? What's the catch?

    submitted by /u/WhiskeyNovemberSix
    [link] [comments]

    Boudica’s Sisters - Seeks Members & Gauntlet Guilds - PS4

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:56 PM PST

    Come and Join the Sisterhood or Not.

    No Pressure! Either way, here... have a nice mug of honey mead.

    Boudica's Sisters is an RP themed level 9 (10 very soon) PS4 SH with over 50 members that consists of only female characters although anyone can join as long as their character is female. This is just done to add to the RP and story element of the guild and to make us a bit different from other guilds.

    In fact, we are very low key and our tag line is, "Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts". All new members get at least a free rank 8 radiant enchantment and sometimes more. I usually send a review of what is happening in the guild once or twice a month but otherwise I am always available to help if need be.

    We have many members who have joined who just wanted a casual, safe, quiet place to park their toons and go about their business. We have no participation or level requirements.

    All that being said, our Helm Guild - Bushido Hitokiri (Level 20) is fantastic and extremely active and always chatting away in alliance chat and more than willing to give out advice to those who ask. They run weekly and sometimes daily events.

    Our alliance is very friendly, down to earth and close knit. It feels like family when you join us. Joining Boudica's Sisters in the Hito aliance is like coming home. Friendly, warm and often time laughing into the wee hours of the night.

    So, if you interested look us up. We have room for two Gauntlet Guilds and then we are all full up! Or, if you are a player not in guild, give Boudica's Sisters a shout. Either way you will be happy you joined!

    Reply to this thread and state what you need an invite to or look us up on PS4.

    submitted by /u/Autumn_Witch
    [link] [comments]

    NW Ideas

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:19 AM PST

    10 player dungeons should have 10 player leaderboards.

    Add the ability to change the order that stats are presented to suit personal preference. (Character->Stats)

    End game alliances have no hope to earn guildmarks due to the coffers being permanently at full capacity. Very restricted in donating opportunities and no worthy income of guild marks can be earned. An infinite capacity should be added to surplus equipment in the coffer, restricted to receiving just bound to account items retrieved from enemies, bosses and chests. (add quick donate like you would turning equipment into refinement)

    Companions that have become obsolete should be recompensable in some way, partially or fully. A player can have 5, 10, 25, 50+ companions that aren't in our chosen bolster, nor slotted as active. Literally useless, just there to look at.

    This is my suggestion on class diversity and how I believe making the experience of playing all 8 classes or at least the 3 roles more affordable, will boost the player base and revenue.

    • Mounts, mount combat powers, mount equip powers, mount movement bonuses. Should be account wide. Or maybe shared with 1 alt only. • Refinement points should be account bound, like gold, companion tokens, tradebars and AD. • The ability to move enchantments and runestones more flexibly and conveniently across characters loadouts should be enjoyable and encouraging not abysmal and expensive. Nor should it take up the majority of bag space. I should be able to switch from devout to arbiter (end-game) without having to spend so much gold, having my bags messed up, and having to manually switch enchantments 1 by 1 etc. • Dye inventory should be unlocked account-wide. • Collections, realistically should be account wide, that would be food for determination there. • Companions should be recyclable to get some companion tokens back for unwanted companions.

    I also believe gold should be removed from the game it serves only as an annoyance to explore new builds/loadouts

    submitted by /u/DXB194
    [link] [comments]

    Game still alive?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:14 PM PST

    Is the game still alive? I know used to play all the time back in the day and I wanted to start playing again. Like what are the queue times for the dungeons and do people still do pvp?

    submitted by /u/TallMonkey420
    [link] [comments]

    Cryptic should add more items other than crafting tools or consumables to the game that could be bought with gold!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:00 AM PST

    The majority of the playerbase doesn't do crafting, so gold just piles up, specially for endgamers. I'm closing in to nearly 10K gold and i would LOVE to spend it. For real, i would even be happy if they added vanity items. For example, add like a milestone cape for 5K gold or something. Add mounts that cost thousands, i'd atleast have something more to do then. I would love farming gold. I love this game and i really don't see a major purpose for gold. Yes, you can buy consumables like potions and injury kits. You can buy tools and you can switch enchants by spending gold but it isn't special or anything. What would you guys like to see Cryptic add to the game that you could purchase with gold that wouldn't break the game?

    submitted by /u/L00NlE
    [link] [comments]

    Crosscompatability

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:30 PM PST

    Is Neverwinter cross compatable? I have a friend who plays it on PS4 and he wants to join our PC game.

    submitted by /u/Javen-And-Craven
    [link] [comments]

    The lurking in black lake quest..

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:24 AM PST

    So I'm currently level 8 and I have the quest to que up for this dungeon . Yet, the que list is empty . I googled this and the only thing I found was a bug from a few years back .am i missing something?

    submitted by /u/tattedgamerkid
    [link] [comments]

    Lookin for that guild life (good life)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:42 AM PST

    Hello! I'm a new player, and am a pretty casual gamer. It's how I relax and zone out, and also I have 3 jobs so I couldn't be more than casual if I tried. I've been looking for an mmo to spend more time in (casually) and I love the combat (have only played ranger so far) in Neverwinter so I keep coming back to it.

    Usually I stay solo in multiplayer because I can't invest much time in player bases, but I'd love to take part in party quests and campaigns/events, as well as have some people to talk to.

    Recommendations for casual-friendly guilds that won't mind that I'm going to level slowly and won't be online consistently?

    submitted by /u/ehmjayrobin
    [link] [comments]

    Stronghold boons revisit for Level 80 stats?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:48 AM PST

    When Level 80 came did anyone double checked Stronghold boons to with the glasses of the Level 80 stats?

    Temple with awareness is not that good nowadays.

    I mean Critical severity? Aoe resistance? critical resistance? boons instead of Temple boons or something?

    submitted by /u/jamesreed11
    [link] [comments]

    ToMM Stats.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:06 AM PST

    I've just resurrected my Anointed Champion aka Devoted Cleric for the Tales of Old event. I've read about the new healing requirements by going over Miss Janne's Heal formula as recommended by another Redditor. My question for ToMM are:

    1. Do I also worry about Armor Penetration, Accuracy and Combat Advantage? I feel that being a Healer means that you heal and pray, not bothering with hitting Halaster.

    2. Do I also have to bother with Deflect and Awareness as well?

    3. Does the Tiamat set still has any consideration? Seeing that DPS still stick with the Demon Lord's set that has the same ilevel. I currently use 3 Tales of Old Artifacts together with the Tale's Cloak and Belt. My main Artifact is the Staff of Flowers.

    4. When my Paladin Tank ran a Random Epic Dungeon Queue with a PUG Russian-named Cleric, I was surprised to see blue Temp HP on myself and the 3 DPS every now and then. I tried asking her/him about it, but didn't get any response. Is there a Feat or Power for Clerics to provide that Oathkeeper Paladin-like benefit?

    Thanx in advance for your responses.

    submitted by /u/Zenith8x8
    [link] [comments]

    If i've already one my three daily ME's in Undermountain and I join a group thats doing one, will i still receive runes to turn into dealer?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:47 AM PST

    Hi I'm new to the game and I have a dog companion does anyone know any good build for him?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:52 AM PST

    I'm right now level 59 and I just started a few days ago, I have a dog as a companion and I kinda like him, does anyone know any good build or at least something I can use to make him survive encounters? As he was getting downed a lot once I started to fight in "The chasm"

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Coyotl_the_k
    [link] [comments]

    Returning After Two Years

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:08 AM PST

    I last played NW right before Ravenloft released and I'm coming back after almost two years away. Everything has changed and I have no idea what I'm doing anymore lol could anybody help me out with fixing my build, unlocking the newer campaigns, and other stuff? I really love this game but I don't know where to start to get back into the swing of things. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Rydensaur
    [link] [comments]

    What's makes neverwinter fun?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:44 AM PST

    I know it's dumb to ask this on the reddit of the game. But what makes it fun. What are the pros of the games? Is the pvp balanced? Is the pve content fun or challenging)

    submitted by /u/Bannidm
    [link] [comments]

    Error 102 after buying Zen

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:50 AM PST

    Just finished purchasing zen but when I proceeded my transaction, I was sent back to payment method with error 102. Haven't really bought zen at all so I don't know what it means. Kinda don't wanna re-purchase because I might buy it twice.

    submitted by /u/doedoe21doe
    [link] [comments]

    New Player - Need to spend some Zen.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:25 AM PST

    New player here!

    So the first couple of times that I attempted to buy zen and the transaction failed, the browser just hung at a screen saying "validating transaction", or something like that. Later, in my account, it would show up as canceled for some reason. No big deal - for some reason it would happen from time to time.

    Last night, I expected something similar to happen, but when I woke up, I saw that every transaction I attempted last night had gone through. I hadn't really expected to spend $100 on in game currency last night, but it is what it is, and at least I enjoy playing the game.

    So! I have about 10K zen that I have to spend. I already have 6 months of VIP paid for, so I'm on the fence about just making that 12 months or spending it elsewhere.

    Does anyone have advice on how I would be best suited using the zen? My only toon right now is a 41 cleric, and I've already managed to pull the Crystalline Warhorse out of a Stardock box from my daily key already, so I think I'm good on a mount.

    One of my companions (The fighter I picked when doing the follower quest) is already capped at 20, and upgrading him seems expensive. My other companion is the blue dog that I got from one of the beginner packs. I'd like to do something here, but most of the followers I read about being ideal for a cleric are super expensive. I kind of want a fighter companion anyway, at least while leveling.

    On a side note, should I just RP grind the gems I have that are bound, and put the non-bound ones on the AH?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Malcorin
    [link] [comments]

    HR vs TR! Better damage?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:53 AM PST

    I can't really chose between TR and HR. I like both of them.

    So I chose damage wise!
    Which is the better dps? Which is more wanted nowadays? Tomm or otherwise? Tomm is of course important but I want to build a character not only Tomm-exclusive! (Mod18 is coming...)

    As I heard TR dmg is probably the highest in Tomm runs but HR is not far. And HR is definitely king of trash nowadays with their infinite awesome fast aoe attacks. While TR use smoke bomb+2 lashing and then only have single target at-wills...

    submitted by /u/jamesreed11
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips or tricks to accumulating a lot of gold? Besides picking up everything xD Professions are getting expensive

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:46 AM PST

    Gene's Gift pricing

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:50 AM PST

    How much would I be able to sell 15 of these on the AH?

    submitted by /u/LateStomach
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment