• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 24, 2019

    Neverwinter Happy Holidays from Round Table!

    Neverwinter Happy Holidays from Round Table!


    Happy Holidays from Round Table!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:37 AM PST

    Companion?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 06:51 PM PST

    So I did the refer a friend when I started and got the mercenary companion to help out my tank.

    The merc can't even kill a single trash mob enemy. I see him hit 3 damage. I've sent him to training but he basically does nothing.

    Is that normal or am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/TheCaveMan09
    [link] [comments]

    Won't be active tomorrow, so for now Merry Christmas you wonderful community! Stay safe, enjoy your time and eat lots of food!!!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 03:34 AM PST

    Wishing Everyone A Chaotic Awesome Holidays!!!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 02:27 PM PST

    Teachings of Zerthimon quest?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:37 PM PST

    Telling me to, collect 4 fragments, but no really sure what/where I need to be doing? Someone was fill me in?

    submitted by /u/MrReaux
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter: Vestments of the Wind Pack Code

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:20 AM PST

    Got the code from Humble Bundle, but since I'm not playing the game, I just wanted to share the code. So that the first one doesn't get the code immediately, you have to guess a number.

    2OEkFvu* (its a number)

    Merry Christmas all

    How to Redeem it?

    https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039137514

    submitted by /u/traxim
    [link] [comments]

    Question about download

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 07:31 PM PST

    1.How to see how much downloading you need? and is the slow download speed normal?

    1. I have 100mbps internet speed and it is still slow?O-o

    1. I saw in steam forum that says people should download through steam instead of the client to speed things up, but how do you do that?
    submitted by /u/JustAPoorPeasant
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonforged weapons Tyranny of Dragons

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 07:28 PM PST

    Can I still do this if I used the completion token when making the level 70 character?

    submitted by /u/keymiss47
    [link] [comments]

    New player here looking for tips

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 03:09 PM PST

    So I'm new to the game, I'm a Dark elf (drow is the proper name I think) Rouge class character and I would like some tips or advice, if anyone can spare the time.

    submitted by /u/Tappysaurus
    [link] [comments]

    Artifact set for HR

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 01:14 PM PST

    So with demo set being nerfed, what would you recommend to invest in?

    submitted by /u/MoraBlj
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 12:55 PM PST

    In my hometown over xmas and started checking out my Neverwinter account. Havent played in 2,5-3 years so I have a lot of questions. But I will try to keep it short.

    I have 3 lvl 70 characters (barbarian, fighter and rogue), all were nicely geared at the time I played, leg mounts, rank 12 bonding stones, rank 12 enchants etc.

    However, I understand the level cap has been raised, does that mean all that gear is obsolete now?

    Just trying to figure out if it is any point in picking this up again or if it will be like starting from scratch again.

    submitted by /u/Saerdna76
    [link] [comments]

    Should I dps barbie

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 07:26 AM PST

    I'm not 100 percent sure if I will get anywhere with dps Barbie because lots of people say so many things about it so I need a opinion

    submitted by /u/xxjaydizzle
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of buying Zen..

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:26 AM PST

    Should I wait as in is there a sale coming about?

    submitted by /u/MrReaux
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an active PT/BR guild

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:03 AM PST

    There is any brasilian guild recruiting?

    submitted by /u/AMCadarn
    [link] [comments]

    Star of Fortune

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 06:00 AM PST

    Do they disappear after event or I can hold em to next year?

    submitted by /u/frogovsky
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One Neverwinter Playerbase

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 05:54 AM PST

    Anyone know how the player base on Xbox one is doing? Keep seeing YouTube videos that the game is dying due to microtractions which keeps putting me off. Am a big fan of WoW and would like to dedicate my time to a game that is similar and won't die out anytime soon.

    submitted by /u/PhantomGenetix
    [link] [comments]

    Zen store tenser disk

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 02:13 AM PST

    So did some of you guys know how much it costs in Zen?? At work atm so cant check by myself.

    submitted by /u/Amondrax
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment