• Breaking News

    Monday, December 23, 2019

    Neverwinter Happy holidays everyone!

    Neverwinter Happy holidays everyone!


    Happy holidays everyone!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:42 AM PST

    Just enjoying the scenery

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:01 AM PST

    Any news on the re release of alpha compy?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:37 PM PST

    Has anybody ever had bids they didn't place? I wasn't even on when the auctions started and I haven't even browsed anything yet...

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:12 PM PST

    Hey so I was thinking about getting back in to the game

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:39 PM PST

    so, I was thinking about getting in to Neverwinter again and, I wanted to see what's new in the world since I was last around (I'm on PC). I played during uprising and I left shortly after I bought some lockboxes and I got kind of addicted to them and was spending a lot on ZEN which I need to learn how to use the AD to ZEN exchange so that doesn't happen again. That and before I left I kinda had a few issues with me not having a legendary mount or a guild that I could be away from the game for a bit then come back and I was still a part of the guild. Anyway while I played the game I was a semi active player as I also play destiny (not trying to advertise) and, I'm doing some other things as well like working on my artwork and doing some other things. I apologize for the long post but, thanks #revampwellofdragons

    submitted by /u/DraconTwiner31
    [link] [comments]

    Movement and tanking

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:00 PM PST

    Made a pally currently 26. Done a few dungeons and got a question.

    How the heck do I tank when I'm always the last one to show up? I move so slow and have no movement mechanic like dash or tele like other classes. I am usually last into the room

    submitted by /u/TheCaveMan09
    [link] [comments]

    Suddenly the shadowrealm...

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:13 PM PST

    Suddenly the shadowrealm...

    ...

    was doing my Legacy quests in Chult...running around with my mount when suddenly this, I didn't fell thru the world or just got there somehow.

    submitted by /u/PressFforOriginality
    [link] [comments]

    Incase Anyone Missed It (Legendary Tenser Disk In Zen Market)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:33 AM PST

    Tutorial

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:20 PM PST

    Is there a way to turn them off on ps4

    submitted by /u/ShepardWild
    [link] [comments]

    Ease of Play

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:35 AM PST

    I am debating between going tank or healer. I have done both in other MMOs before.

    Which is generally easier to do in Neverwinter? Tanking with keeping all the adds and the bosses attention while being able to stay alive or healing with trying to keep the tank and yourself/dps alive without stealing aggro and dying yourself.

    I am leaning towards playing a Paladin. Yes, I know it can heal and tank but the tank is Constitution & Intelligence where the healer is Wisdom & Dexterity so they have different stats meaning different race chose and initial stat placement.

    submitted by /u/TheCaveMan09
    [link] [comments]

    Cobalt Knightly Sword

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:33 AM PST

    Anyone know where to find this? I cant find any info anywhere else online.

    submitted by /u/keymiss47
    [link] [comments]

    New Player Question

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:36 AM PST

    Hi there!

    I'm new to this Game but not new to MMO in generally. I'm looking for a Solo friendly Race / Class. I prefer a DPS Class but a Tank will also be OK. And is there a site with leveling guides for specific classes?

    Thanks for helping

    Sleepy6280

    submitted by /u/Sleepy6280
    [link] [comments]

    Just got Neverwinter

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:45 AM PST

    So I just got Neverwinter for the first time ever. It looked like my type of game and I have watched a lot of videos about it. But I can't decide what type of character to play. In MMOs before I have played every role from tank warrior ranger or healer but I'm not sure for this one I don't want to play a class tons of people play. I have seen lots of people play the wizard. In these types of games I like to play solo and in groups and maybe find a clan or something I just need help deciding what the best class to play or what the most helpful for a group class would be.

    submitted by /u/ShepardWild
    [link] [comments]

    new to neverwinter and need help..

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:07 AM PST

    hi everyone, i just started playing yesterday and iam on the mission called "a mount of your own", and ive talked to him and bought the horse.

    but i accidentaly removed/disregarded it, and now i cant finish the quest. i cant abandon it either..

    Please help!!

    submitted by /u/huggeplay
    [link] [comments]

    The Sentinel tank mod 17. Iron savages of neverwinter.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:19 PM PST

    To all the barbaric beasties out there we are in dire need of your vast knowledge and experience. Let's talk tanking. Encounters daily's, at wills, feats, and more. Not just one style but multiple variations, and how they work for you. I know there has got to be at least one fearless savage out there shredding the vast landscapes and waist-lands of neverwinter. Share your recipe for chaos.

    submitted by /u/cptcaveman1979
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment