• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    Neverwinter Santa Gith for the winter festival

    Neverwinter Santa Gith for the winter festival


    Santa Gith for the winter festival

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:08 AM PST

    Just taking the little one out for an evening walk.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:38 PM PST

    Winter festival PSA

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:14 PM PST

    A few things for those new to winter festival, some confusion or questions I've seen in our Alliance from those new to gifting and fun. Do not open your parcels until you have opened 20 starlight bags. The loot is better after 20 and the parcels are unbound whereas the bags are not.

    The Simril holiday helper companion is (theoretically) bugged. Our Alliance has noticed increased light drops (WAI) but decreased starlight bag drop when this companion is on a character. It's technically anecdotal but even our resident number cruncher/spreadsheet guy agrees the drop rate seems to be different.

    Keep your beacon of simril- whether or not you want it. If you discard it you will continue to get it as you open parcels and it will result in less loot. Winterfest runs through the end of the Winterfest zenith. Hope this helps!

    submitted by /u/Goodgardenpeas28
    [link] [comments]

    Did I get hacked

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:34 PM PST

    I just started playing this game this morning I turned it off to go out and I was probably about a level 10 I came back and turned it back on and I was level 60 could this be someone hacked me

    submitted by /u/Bigkot
    [link] [comments]

    First Impression of new Executive Producer

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:55 AM PST

    Chris Whiteside is awesome! Throughout the whole stream he has continued to impress so much that I couldn't even wait for the stream to be done to make this post. He gives me hope about the future of this game. I truly believe he is genuine and cares about the community. So many things that he said were music to my ears and if you didn't catch the stream live (that is still going on as I write this), I would definitely suggest watching the stream on the official twitch channel.

    submitted by /u/nobsjusfac
    [link] [comments]

    Winterfest

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:46 PM PST

    is there anything worth having that isnt just bragging rights?

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarian master boon

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:03 PM PST

    What is the best (or recommended) master boon for Barbarian dps? Deathly rage? Or blood lust? I saw a lot of ppls using DR and other using BL, I'm using deathly rage but idk if still a good one. Give me opinions guys! Ty! :)

    submitted by /u/xploruy
    [link] [comments]

    Artifact question.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:39 PM PST

    This may be a dumb question but I'm new to the game. What is the benefit of artifact weapons and armor? I ask as when I compare my artifact to other items the other items have more power and/or have a better damage rating. Sorry if this is a dumb question.

    Sincerely,

    The newbie

    submitted by /u/rbershok
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Farm?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:17 PM PST

    Just curious about something. They seemed to have made dungeons harder to solo, and the whole rework thing happened when I was soloing dragons in Caverns of Karrundux.

    Was just wondering if that's still the best place to farm dragons for the plat. I can't seem to solo the dungeon anymore and its kinda dumb they nerfed it when dragons are hard enough to find anyways.

    submitted by /u/MemphisPringles
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best AOE DPS class?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 01:22 PM PST

    My main is a cleric and I just started another charater as a ranger. What would be a good class for AOE damage?

    submitted by /u/BLACKjack224
    [link] [comments]

    Active players?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 04:45 PM PST

    How many active players are there on neverwinter at the moment for PC and xbox?

    submitted by /u/Zertheo
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the (2) winter events...

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:31 PM PST

    Are they essentially the same events? Does the currency roll over from one to the other? I'm going to be away for the holidays and miss the end of the first one, will I be able to still use my stars and gifts and such in the second event that starts on the 26th?

    (also, I got some duplicate companions, but they're bound to character - do I just discard them?)

    submitted by /u/thoughtbludgeon
    [link] [comments]

    Quest-givers for Auction/Trade Quests

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:00 AM PST

    I picked up the game again after 2 years and learned the hard way about the "Complete 5 quest chain" thing for auctions and trading.

    I know there are a zillion guides that list the quest chains, but do any guides list the quest-giver who starts them? I'm level 28 and none of the quests show up in my Campaign/Quest list and can't find how to start some of them.

    submitted by /u/frostape
    [link] [comments]

    How to start Uprising?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:39 AM PST

    I've been looking at guides and youtube videos, the character goes to the yawning portal and can go behind the red curtain. But the curtain isn't interactive to me, and no one anywhere has quests for me. I'm level 80. Do I need to finish all of undermountain first or something? Thought these modules were separate.

    submitted by /u/Craphex
    [link] [comments]

    Which platform has the biggest population?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:30 PM PST

    I played neverwinter on Xbox for roughly 2-3 years up until i think it was Mod 15 when they changed all the powers and stats and completely overhauled everything etc. i own a PC now and after the stream I've heard some positive talks about the game for the first time in ages. I'm just curious as to whether PC or Xbox has a bigger player-population and by how much? Cause i wanna get back into it

    submitted by /u/Zertheo
    [link] [comments]

    Converted items in fashion not appearing

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 01:23 PM PST

    So today I used a Jingle Jam code that one of my friends had given me and it came with the vestments of wind fashion pack.

    With the game telling me to double-click to convert i did but now once i go to character and i select the fashion tab, it's not there

    Someone please help

    submitted by /u/HeavenUwU0
    [link] [comments]

    Question about refinement

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:25 AM PST

    Hello all . I just have this question and i asked before but the answer was not the same . It's good to buy enchantment or refine it ( +11 and up)?

    submitted by /u/shufnben
    [link] [comments]

    New player Barbarian equipment help

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:07 AM PST

    So just hit level 80 and was trying to find out the BiS equipment for my blademaster. Any pointers?

    submitted by /u/VepVolarken
    [link] [comments]

    New character question

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:42 AM PST

    Has the "intro" to the game changed? I rolled a character last year and it started with a shipwreck, but I just rolled another one and it just plops you in the middle of the action like your character is already a soldier for the New Neverwinter militia.

    Has it been altered with recent updates, or does it have something to do with my new character's origins (I selected the "swashbuckler" option)?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Yharnam
    [link] [comments]

    second profession

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 03:35 AM PST

    im a paladin 26 level who will be an oathkeeper. i have jewelcrafting as my 1st profession and need advice for which should my 2nd one be. thanks

    submitted by /u/ArcadeTrinity
    [link] [comments]

    What can you use motes of light for?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:20 AM PST

    In the winter festival I am getting a lot of motes of light and light clusters but can't find any use for them. They aren't really worth anything (5c) so it seems like they might be for something.

    submitted by /u/anapashu22
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Watcher set

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:32 AM PST

    Is it possible to meet a watcher boss in warden or fragment expeditions?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Rualk
    [link] [comments]

    What is going on??

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:58 AM PST

    So i just made a new account on arc games and for some reason when i try to log in it says region banned any solutions???

    submitted by /u/sherox2345
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment