• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 19, 2019

    Neverwinter New to the game? Looking for a guild? Just don't feel like you fit in anywhere? Join us At Pysch Ward! We accept all play styles and do our best to make sure everyone feels like they are a part of this crazy team. Come help the inmates run the asylum!

    Neverwinter New to the game? Looking for a guild? Just don't feel like you fit in anywhere? Join us At Pysch Ward! We accept all play styles and do our best to make sure everyone feels like they are a part of this crazy team. Come help the inmates run the asylum!


    New to the game? Looking for a guild? Just don't feel like you fit in anywhere? Join us At Pysch Ward! We accept all play styles and do our best to make sure everyone feels like they are a part of this crazy team. Come help the inmates run the asylum!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 10:18 AM PST

    “Frigid Fishing” Quest bug fix.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 01:48 PM PST

    In the"Frigid Fishing" quest bug "Only one unique item" "inventory full" a few people have had trouble with this, if you have been doing the Winter Festival before starting the quest or already have it, you receive a "Maple Fishing Rod" that you need to remove from the "useful items" before starting the quest. Hope that makes sense and helps.

    submitted by /u/SauraGrimmig
    [link] [comments]

    How the heck do you get R15 stones.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 08:08 PM PST

    I mean I'm at r9-10 and am broke. Radiants Help!!

    submitted by /u/jcwmopar1
    [link] [comments]

    Okay so. I had been saving AD for a long time to get the 4th upgrade to the workshop but i've since decided not to do that. I have about 5 mil to work with. I'm Barb Tank. I was thinking about getting rank 15 bonding stones with my savings. Is That a good call?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 03:07 PM PST

    I currently have rank 10's.

    Item level is at just under 21k. The three bonding stones will get me %210 more compainion and about 2k item level.

    Should i spend it on something else?

    submitted by /u/r3volc
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter: Vestments of the Wind Pack

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 03:03 PM PST

    I got this code in a humble bundle but I have no need for it so enjoy. 1n3WJjT? ? is an uppercase fifth letter of the alphabet

    submitted by /u/TheMirrorMystic
    [link] [comments]

    Treasure of the Drow?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 02:13 PM PST

    Treasure of the Drow?

    Hey yall,

    I'm new to the game and I can't figure out where I should hand these in? Got them from fishing in the winter event.

    Any help would be appreciated! :)

    Kind regards,

    The noob

    https://preview.redd.it/pzrx6nw6ug541.png?width=385&format=png&auto=webp&s=1ac8efe9668e1b8eb36529b0b1f50f6c9aa4894f

    submitted by /u/Bobbowo
    [link] [comments]

    New player advice wanted

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 01:41 PM PST

    So new player, first MMO lot's of Diablo played though. I have a few questions.

    1. professions... Not really "fun" for me. I understand and know people that enjoy that type of stuff, but it's not my cup of tea. Are they important or can I ingnore that part of the game?
    2. Starting a tanky fighter build. I'm used to MtG and D3. There the "meta" is "solved" quickly and there are tons of build guides and BiS posts for D3 and a plethora of sites posting entire meta breakdowns for MtG. Is that not as big a thing in neverwinter? I've found a few guides on leveling and completing certain "troublesome" quests. But not finding the wealth of info I'm used to (i.e. good starter/midgame companions). Are there good progression guides?

    TIA,

    GL HF

    Edit: it seems from initial responses, that the start/midgame is so short that it's not worth the effort to "optimize" it. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/PryomancerMTGA
    [link] [comments]

    Wizard in mod 18

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 08:12 AM PST

    Will wizards still be worth anything in mod18, or will they be nerfed so much that they are bottom of dps.
    Have to admit that I am considering using my rogue in mod18 and then letting my wizard gather dust.
    What is your opinion on wizards in mod18

    submitted by /u/Loftlampe
    [link] [comments]

    Why only dragonborn

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 11:34 AM PST

    So the other day while looking through the Zen market I noticed you could buy just the dragonborn race token for 1500 Zen. My question is while we sell the one for the dragonborn and not the other pay to unlock races. And yes I know dragonborns are best in slot but personally I would be more likely to spend the money to unlock a different race first.

    submitted by /u/BigDaddyThorn
    [link] [comments]

    PVP maps BASIC guide for new or nearly new players

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 03:37 AM PST

    Need advice on bonding runestones

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:10 AM PST

    Hi everyone, back again asking for some advice. Seems the overwhelming consensus is to get your binding runestones to rank 15 as quickly as possible. I just hit 80 and started to gear up and run my daily's, so far only have a little over 200k AD saved up. I have 3 rank 9's at the moment should I just level these up or buy some higher level ones to start. I know rank 10s are about 100k on pc at the moment. What is the best way to level them as well?

    One final question is everyone talk about the tokens for zok you get from me's. I have run them three days in a row with someone putting a rune in and not gotten anything. Is that just rng or do I need a quest completed?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Bollucks760
    [link] [comments]

    Does Glyster Vanity pet actually drop from zok's box (weave-touch fragments) or i just have BAD RNG?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:08 AM PST

    New in here, DPS/TANK?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 08:54 AM PST

    Hi, im currently looking for a game to play, and I am giving nw a try as berserk. My question is what should I aim for? Is he decent as tank or DPS all the way? In other games I enjoyed both of those gameplays. Thanks for answers!

    submitted by /u/Turboja
    [link] [comments]

    Overcaping stats

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 07:41 AM PST

    Is it true I will do less if I overcap damage stats like armor penetration and crit for ex

    submitted by /u/Daivanth
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have Sigil of the Metallic Ancestory Dragon Born token to sell?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:50 AM PST

    There's none for sale on the AH for a decent price. I could buy the Glorious Resurgence Legendary pack but that's a bit too steep atm on the AH. I can offer 11M AD for the sigil if interested :)

    submitted by /u/L00NlE
    [link] [comments]

    Deathly rage or blood lust?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 02:52 AM PST

    Winter Fest, Treasure of Tiamat

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 01:00 AM PST

    Are there any ways to farm them? Well, except for hoping for RNG to bless me :)

    submitted by /u/FuryTuna
    [link] [comments]

    Master Expedition Question

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 02:55 AM PST

    Is there a point to ME's if you have the alabaster set already?

    submitted by /u/doedoe21doe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment