• Breaking News

    Friday, January 31, 2020

    Neverwinter I cannot describe how happy and accomplished I feel after fully finishing Tyranny of Dragon campaign and boons.

    Neverwinter I cannot describe how happy and accomplished I feel after fully finishing Tyranny of Dragon campaign and boons.


    I cannot describe how happy and accomplished I feel after fully finishing Tyranny of Dragon campaign and boons.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:40 PM PST

    Neverwinter is fabulous

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:53 PM PST

    #FreeJuma

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:41 PM PST

    PC only, SteelSeries giveaway Neverwinter: Infernal Descent Messenger's Pack

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:22 AM PST

    Seal drop from Ape limited to 10?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 01:12 AM PST

    Hi,

    I logged in to play after patch yesterday and it seemed like I only got 10 seals from killing Ape, regardless how many times i killed him after the first. Did they nerf this again?

    I capped my weekly limit of 400 last week, but yesterday was the first time this week i played, and with a few minor heroics and 3 x Ape kills, I seemed stuck at 419 seals and unable to get any more, so my weekly gain is only 19....

    any clue what is happening here?

    submitted by /u/KhaanDK
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get to this chest in Pirate King's Retreat. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:22 PM PST

    LF GH20 w/ Rez Sickness/Crit Sev/HP Boons

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:08 PM PST

    Long time player looking for a guild that has those three boons. I know a lot of guilds are hesitant to sacrifice mount speed - which I completely understand.

    If anyone has a spot or can point me in the right direction I'd be much obliged.

    TIA

    submitted by /u/CourageWoIf
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:46 PM PST

    I played the game for a while and dropped it around the time the ranger first came out. Coming back to it out of a want to play a MMORPG. when I did play I played with alot of my dnd buddys, and we played unorthodox characters like dwarf rogues and orc wizards. I'm looking for some guides on the classes mainly looking for good DPS.

    Edit, how do I acquire the dragonborn expansion.

    submitted by /u/birthfromcheese
    [link] [comments]

    Level 23 ranger new to game just looking for homies

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:30 PM PST

    Ill add anyone. Usually play at night on pst but who knows when i could be on

    submitted by /u/electronics__iguess
    [link] [comments]

    New player. Is this game similar to Everquest?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:37 PM PST

    I played EQ years ago and loved the combo of quests and open world party play. Is never winter similar??? Or can you recommend a game on xBox that is close?? I love playing the Cleric

    submitted by /u/DucatiKirkDenver
    [link] [comments]

    Best wizard paragon path ?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 07:47 PM PST

    Got my first character (wizard) to level 30, what's the best paragon path to choose ?

    submitted by /u/JustAnotherLostSoul9
    [link] [comments]

    Lunar event question: How to get the red envelopes?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:22 AM PST

    Only 1 NPC is giving me the task to comfort the dogs. The other NPC is not giving me any task :/ Help please

    submitted by /u/Korario
    [link] [comments]

    Appearing offline?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:57 PM PST

    How do you appear offline from your friends and guild menus on xbox? I know how to appear my gt on an offline status.

    submitted by /u/xboxnerd360
    [link] [comments]

    For those of you on Ps4 who are Pawns and Kings Alliance members or friends, we are starting a subreddit to help keep connected. https://www.reddit.com/r/PawnsandKingsAlliance/

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:55 PM PST

    Rat pup

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:49 PM PST

    Do you guys think the rat pup will be better than bullet pup or does the hp from his power not transfer since he's augment.

    submitted by /u/FoxyFairies
    [link] [comments]

    Enduring Boots Makos?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:30 PM PST

    Can someone tell me where Mako's is to buy Enduring Boots? I read Lost City of Omu, but don't see him anywhere

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Feast of Lanterns - leftover Boar Coins

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:19 PM PST

    I have 2 of these on one char from last year and the Envoy and the Pyrabolist won't give me the quest which gives Rat Coins. The only quest I can take is the cowardly dog quest for Lunar Coins.

    I can't spend them and it won't let me discard them... what to do?

    All my other chars have had no problems taking the quests.

    submitted by /u/Cad_CXC
    [link] [comments]

    Hey everyone. So here is my stats. I'm back playing after almost 2 years break. Finishes undermountain campaign and got some gear to get my IL higher. Still running Fey weapon set. Waiting for ME one to drop. Just out of curiosity. Would i be ok to run higher random queues with them stats?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:11 AM PST

    How are random dungeon queues these days?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:58 PM PST

    Enjoyed the game, but this was always my biggest pet-pev. Do people still race to the end? Any way at all to run a dungeon solo or privately and still get raw AD daily?

    submitted by /u/RangerBat1981
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play as a fighter/archer?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:57 PM PST

    I made a character for regular D&D that is a fighter that is an archer and goes down the battlemaster archetype. Is something like that possible using fighter in this game or does picking fighter only give me a sword and shield? Would I be better off going for ranger?

    submitted by /u/WorldPancakes
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Play class

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:16 PM PST

    Hello guys, i am trying to make my first character. I am thinking towards to be good for solo play. I was searching the net and now that the new mod is up, i was thibking about paladin. If he is good do you suggest any good up to date build? I read about oathbound paladin. If you suggest any other class please tell me! Thanks in regards

    submitted by /u/NoMorePain18
    [link] [comments]

    hello guys im new player class tips

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:05 PM PST

    hello guys could u tell me some things about the classes cos i cant decide which one to pick. I know pvp is not the greatest think but i have it in mind as well .so im interested to know somethings about classes if they are good or bad. i like wizard dps warlock dps cleric. rogue and archer. it would be helpful if u you tell me somethings about them.

    submitted by /u/NoMorePain18
    [link] [comments]

    Patch Notes for 1/30 maintenance

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:10 AM PST

    Alabaster

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:00 AM PST

    Hey guys i'm pretty much a noob in this game but i recently reached lvl 80 but i have no idea wich quest or campaign i have to do to get these weapons. So my question for you guys is; where and how do i get these (even just where to begin is fine for me). Also i'm a noob and i've read a previous discussion about these weaps but i have no clue what ME quest stands for so pleas try to explain it to this nooby what she has to do 😅 (Also i apologies for my bad english)

    submitted by /u/alebabibaboo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment