• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 1, 2020

    Neverwinter the elusive camp defense heroic

    Neverwinter the elusive camp defense heroic


    the elusive camp defense heroic

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:00 AM PST

    Is getting Bolster to 15% big difference in Power stat?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:38 PM PST

    Currently have 11.5%

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    Watcher vs. Burnished?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:11 PM PST

    I'm a Rogue and was wondering if the Watcher set is a "must" for end game like ToMM? Or even next mod (I'm on console.)

    Or is my Burnished set just fine?

    (Been posting a lot of questions lately, but I'm just trying to get back into NW & brush up on a few things for my build and so that I can help others as well.)

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Race

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:46 PM PST

    Is it still worth creating a Human dps? Or it's broken?

    submitted by /u/xploruy
    [link] [comments]

    Pet emote

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:47 PM PST

    Got it as a reward from the event, I used it from my items and I can't use it via my emote in chat? Am I missing something??

    submitted by /u/pinkypie1021
    [link] [comments]

    Astral Diamonds?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:17 PM PST

    Besides dailies queues, Expeditions, etc... all for Rough AD, what's the best dungeon to run for items to sell for instant diamonds?

    And what items should I look for when I re-roll the chest?

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Consumables? Watermelon Sorbet?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 04:04 PM PST

    What are all the best consumables to use as a Rogue for dps?

    Also, how do you get Watermelon Sorbet besides the Auction House?

    Thanks if anyone tells me all the items to pop :)

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Best Lockboxes to open?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:52 PM PST

    What do you guys think are the best lockboxes to open? Which lockboxes contain the most valuable items?

    submitted by /u/Bubble309
    [link] [comments]

    How do you play the mod 18 siege event?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:03 PM PST

    Completed it a few times now, but no clue what the objectives are. I just kill stuff in the middle.

    1. The counter lists xx/300 mobs but the boss usually comes out before that, we kill him and we all get our loots. What is the point of the counter?
    2. Players yell at you to pull mobs away from catapults. Apparently they can be fired at something. How do the catapults work?
    submitted by /u/Groo1968
    [link] [comments]

    Heels of Fury Tarokka Card?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:05 PM PST

    Do Tarokka cards increase the drop rate for Heels of Fury?

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Staldorf showing +0 Combat Advantage??

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:03 AM PST

    Hi, I'm new but I speak Spanish, I wanted to know if there were any sub-Spanish speaking community

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 12:39 PM PST

    I missed the first day of the festival (yesterday), can I still get the rat pup in time?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:39 AM PST

    I got my 2 coins today - can I still earn enough to get the rat pup by the end of the festival?

    submitted by /u/thoughtbludgeon
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to verify/play?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:22 PM PST

    So the game downloaded the recent patch, installed the patch, and then I clicked play fine.

    I get the Cryptic Logo, then it crashes.

    It then verifies the files, but then stops verifying at around 62k files. It doesn't "stop" but rather freezes.

    Anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/hersheydood
    [link] [comments]

    What was your " well, i wish i knew this earlier" time in-game?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:48 AM PST

    Well, mine was when i figured out that you have to convert rough astral to normal in order to use them. I had like 1m ( not a flex) and thought " a nice ammount to buy some pretties" 10 minutes later > you dont have enough money to buy this. I had to wait 10 days in order to convert them. Not a big deal, but still i felt pretty dumb.

    Comment yours, keep it friendly :).

    PS : NEVERWINTER, please be kind to me next time i dont know.

    submitted by /u/SpyretosG7
    [link] [comments]

    Are the orb shard nodes for the Intro Campaign not working?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:06 AM PST

    I played like 6 years ago, trying to do the starter campaign but have pretty poor luck at getting the shards from killing Orc, got only 8 so far. When I go to check the nodes, they are uninteractable.

    submitted by /u/Noruni
    [link] [comments]

    hunting hawk

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:40 AM PST

    Does it work only with at will right? Also which % do you get for not-ranged classes?

    submitted by /u/Breezem6947
    [link] [comments]

    Can you have an infinite amount of companions or should I focus on getting a specific few?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:36 AM PST

    Astral Diamond Exchange broken?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:53 AM PST

    LF Active/Endgame Guild (Xbox)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:59 AM PST

    Are there any active endgame Xbox guilds willing to pick up a 22.2k Rogue (that's w/o no guild boons)

    I took a break from NW for a while & I guess my Guild removed me.

    I'm looking for a Guild with Alliances than run LoMM & hopefully at least attempts at ToMM (I say attempts as I haven't entered it yet myself.)

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player. Question about artifact weapons

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:14 AM PST

    Hey, after getting to 80 and finishing under mountain I've been doing Me, we, and fe. Haven't yet had the weapons set from we drop. I had bought a weapon set off the AH, IL 950. My question is should I upgrade the lvl 70 undermountain artifact set that you get from the campaign or wait and keep grinding we? I have no other artifact weapon sets. OP, around 19k IL and I have just over 600k RP if any other that is a factor. Thanks in advance for any advise

    Edit: play on PC

    submitted by /u/Raivul
    [link] [comments]

    Calling all Level 70s to 80!! Come join us at The Sith Empire GH 20 (ps4). Active guild inside active alliance. Come check out our discord https://discord.gg/TwrDWRx

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:04 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment