• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Neverwinter Mod 18 Hunt Map

    Neverwinter Mod 18 Hunt Map


    Mod 18 Hunt Map

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:55 PM PST

    Looking for farming buddies on Xbox.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:18 PM PST

    Looking to farm Dread Ring and Dread Legion if necessary and HE's in the new Mod.

    I'm pretty much at end-game trying to get my enchants all the way up. Working on my 3 main toons, GF, Wizard and Rogue.

    Headset required. I live on the East Coast, so looking for 7-12 time period and weekends.

    Anyone into farming and goofing on party chat, give me a hollar.

    submitted by /u/mulder00
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have some of their Legacy Campaigns missing from the Campaigns window since the Mod 18 rollout? We're on Xbox One.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:21 PM PST

    How to log out on launch screen?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:49 AM PST

    I started playing before I made an account, then I made an account and when I try to log in it tells me to log on to the launcher before I log on to the game. How do I log off of the launcher? There's no log off button or anything like that in the main screen or the options.

    submitted by /u/SneakyGoblinHunter
    [link] [comments]

    Bondings 15

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:17 AM PST

    Im on tue looong way getting my bondings to 15. Rng hates me. 13 to 14 took me 93 trys. So currently at 14, 13, 13 and grinding for wards. My Level 14 is at 53 trys. xD Just wanted to tell anyone. Still love the game. <3 Have a great day. :D

    submitted by /u/RupiGoldberg
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally converted my Lion Guard's Raid Bracers what i spent weeks farming to the appearance library. Didn't even get a chance to try them out. I'm devastated :'(

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:32 AM PST

    How do I get out of combat

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:08 PM PST

    So I'm stuck at vallenhas only because I can't interact with anything because it constantly says I'm in combat

    submitted by /u/xxiceymemesxx
    [link] [comments]

    ToMM Primary Artifact?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:46 PM PST

    What Primary artifact should a DPS use in ToMM? I unfortunately missed the Tales of Old event for the journals...

    Currently using Decanter, but I have a feeling I'll be required to switch.

    Thanks if anyone helps me out.

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Coupon

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:44 PM PST

    Dumb question, but what coupons are good when wanting to buy VIP (1 month)?

    Is invoking the only way to get them & are they guaranteed?

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Need help/ideas/guidance for dps

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:29 PM PST

    Hello its my first time posting to this sub so my apologies on any mistakes. I dont care for op classes or anything like that but im looking for a good farming dps class thats easy to gear. I love playing my cleric but either dont understand or lack proper rotations to use her effectively for farming avernus. I currently have a level 80 barb, wiz and hunter that I dont mind playing. I wouldnt mind playing my cleric but I dont understand what im missing or not doing as I cant fight a lot of the 4 star monsters in avernus without almost dying or using a stone. Im stuck as I would like to just have her as my dps/farmer but have no luck finding guides right now. I was lucky enough to get the iron boots off my first juma bag(heard they were good) so I could build a seperate set of armor for the dps side. Any help with possibly a dps cleric build/guide for rotations and stuff would be greatly appreciated. Again im not looking for op just enough so its not horrible trying to do quests in avernus. If cleric is not good at farming stuff like mes, fes, avernus then any builds for the dps of the above mentioned would also be great, thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/BestPenguinFox
    [link] [comments]

    Ring of the Shadowstalker +5?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:41 PM PST

    Just curious how long it took for others to get this ring? It fits nicely for my Rogue build.

    Is the drop rate as stupid as the Soshenstar River rings used to be?

    I'm debating running my alt through Jungles of Chult just to have 2 chances/week for it.

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Zen to AD

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:30 PM PST

    My friend was a while inactive and decided to start playing again. He bought Zen to sell it for AD. But he isn't able to exchange it. Is it a bug?

    submitted by /u/geycumm
    [link] [comments]

    Raptor Companion?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:19 PM PST

    Does anyone know if the Raptor is still bugged after Mod 18 dropped on consoles the other day?

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Character/Ability Scores Help

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:23 PM PST

    So I have a friend that has more Ability scores then myself.

    We're both Dragonborn Rogue's (he has Metallic) and we both use Orcus set.

    Him -

    28 Strength 20 CON 31 DEX 13 INT 15 WIS 17 CHA

    Me -

    25 Strength 19 CON 26 DEX 10 INT 12 WIS 14 CHA

    He is a Metallic Dragonborn while I'm a normal Dragonborn... (but that's only different for HP?)

    Can someone explain what I may be overlooking/not taking into account?

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Jumping back in

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:16 PM PST

    So I haven't played in a good minute, the last I remember is playing an event where you shrunk down and played a dungeon, but I hopped off right after cause I didn't really have anyone to play with and the guild I was with just didn't care or involve people too much. I'm looking to join back in, but I don't remember where I was and such. All I know is I was grinding for the best gear at that time so.... It would be cool to have some friends to play and grind with and to fill me in on all that I missed, oh and all the best grind spots lol.

    submitted by /u/Snipe3down
    [link] [comments]

    VIP discount sale

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:57 PM PST

    Anyone else getting this when they try to buy keys. Having vip says 33% off the latest key bundle. Go to zen market and there is no keys 33% off. They are all 15% off. How is it a sale when it's not on sale for the correct % off.

    submitted by /u/WickedWar1ock
    [link] [comments]

    Need New gear send help

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:10 PM PST

    How's everyone getting new gear? I been farming juma bags only had 2 epic pieces of gear and I've done around 20-30 of the rare monster hunts and non have dropped any gear 🙄 also do you get gear from heroic encounters?

    submitted by /u/super-shaun
    [link] [comments]

    Best Damage/Sustain Class ?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:30 PM PST

    Hi,

    I played Neverwinter a couple of years ago and they remade the classes (for a while I guess ?) so i'm a little lost on what are the advanced mechanics of each classes.

    Anyway, I'm looking to start a new character with a lot of DPS (late game) and a little of sustain to be able to speed run the mains quests.

    What class/race/specialization should I take ?

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/Smigedon
    [link] [comments]

    Need advices about a Paladin Healer for mod 18

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:29 PM PST

    Hey guys so i started to play the game since i left it for a while, just need some advices about healer paladin, like which is the best company or artifacts, rings ecc...

    submitted by /u/iVy_Tesla
    [link] [comments]

    Fansites??

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:09 PM PST

    I'm new to nw and wondering why I cant find any current fansites like with WoW?

    submitted by /u/coolmoon3
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best way to farm voninblood?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:40 AM PST

    Most people say relics in Bryn Shander, but what about farming FBI?

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Infernal Citadel Rewards

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:17 PM PST

    So... The Artifact set from Infernal Citadel. Is it only available from the end chest(s)? Boss drop? Available for purchase somehow?

    Today I got the Book of Vile Darkness from the final bonus chest (the one that requires a key) after finishing Infernal Citadel. Just wondering if the Engine Master's Mantle and the Whip of the Erinyes can be obtained any other way. (Heck, I didn't even notice if they're bound, and I'm at work now; maybe they can be bought from the Auction House?)

    submitted by /u/DocSc00teR
    [link] [comments]

    Stats resetted, why? Anyone knows why we had a forced reset of our stats?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:51 AM PST

    On Xbox, don't play much but wanted to check out m18 only to find a forced reset? Why?

    submitted by /u/nem3sis_AUT
    [link] [comments]

    Hit Points

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:53 AM PST

    lvl 80 warden

    Ilvl 22k

    R15 bondings

    what is the best way to increase my hit points.

    i am already using the Energon bonus

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment