• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Neverwinter Imagine eating watermelon and muddy rocks at your lunch time :|

    Neverwinter Imagine eating watermelon and muddy rocks at your lunch time :|


    Imagine eating watermelon and muddy rocks at your lunch time :|

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:25 PM PST

    What is this enchantment and where do I get it?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:21 PM PST

    Every damn good companion

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:03 PM PST

    So take your pick. The Netherese, Compy, and Grung are all broken and now the Tamed Velociraptor. As a bonus, the executioners black chest piece as well. Wtf. I emailed the help desk and asked for them to take just one of these companions out of my inventory and refund the materials I used to upgrade them. They basically told me to eat a dick. Why is there so much wrong with this game? I can go to nearly any store and ask for a refund on a defective product, but this company knowing sells defective products and we can't do anything about it. I still love the game but its issues such as these that are so easily fixable. Even if they can fix the companions they can at least put a disclaimer on them saying they are not working as intended so people dont sink their resources into them or refund or whatever until they decide they want to fix them.

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 18 in a nutshell, quite litteraly

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:20 AM PST

    Upgrading materials needed for weapon enchantments

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:47 PM PST

    Can someone tell what kind of materials and how many of them I need for upgrading weapon enchantments for each level? :D

    Thanks in advance!!!

    submitted by /u/Bubble309
    [link] [comments]

    Help deciding on classes for me and my partner

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:16 PM PST

    Me and my partner are totally new to NW. We are trying to decide on classes, we will only play together so we won't ever solo. She wants to be a warlock because of the healing and dps, I was thinking of doing a tank dps to make up for the health difference, can anyone recommend a good class to accompany a warlock ? Preferably dps with high health ? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/JustAnotherLostSoul9
    [link] [comments]

    Couple of questions from a fairly new player

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:14 PM PST

    Started playing day after Christmas, have 4 80's at 19-20 IL. Few things I wanted to ask that I have not seen anywhere else.

    During Christmas there was a much larger bonus on purchasing ZEN, how often does that happen generally, and when is the next time?

    I am now to the point of getting Artifacts and belt/neck pieces. Is that dungeon only things like LOMM/TOMM etc?

    That's pretty much all I can think of at the moment, thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/Bladmonroe
    [link] [comments]

    In what days you can do WE and FE?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:45 PM PST

    Hi, from what i read, WE is available every 2 days and FE every 6 days right? There are specifics days where you can do it or how is tracked? Is very confusing to me.

    submitted by /u/chofranc
    [link] [comments]

    What do I need as a Oathkeeper to do lomm

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:19 PM PST

    I just hit 20k IL the other day, I've tried LoMM once and got destroyed. Since then I've gotten a little better. I'm currently sitting at 91k power and 92k crit. Only 14% outgoing healing because I'm very poor and can't get legendary companions.

    What do I need to do? I don't really know how to get better. I don't really like Lorkeon's paladin guide on mmominds. Is there anything else I can follow?

    submitted by /u/StormSlayer101
    [link] [comments]

    What profession do I craft alembics in?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:24 PM PST

    Is it artificing or blacksmithing? I've leveled just about every other profession a fair bit. I'm new, just hit level 40 and I've been working on crafting.

    submitted by /u/CatKnight09
    [link] [comments]

    When will mod 18 be released on ps4?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:00 AM PST

    Diluted Holy Water - how to get reagents needed for upgrade?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:24 AM PST

    Is worth using Life Bind over Lingering Sustain as a Soulweaver?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:16 AM PST

    As the title says, it is worth it? I have been using Lingering Sustain since i chose the healing path and i never felt it very impactful since in intensive fights, the encounter, at-will and the passive that heals for 0.5% of the damage that i do are the ones that keep my teammates alive. I remember that last time that i checked, it was healling like 1k-2k of hp per second.

    I recently changed to Life Bind to give it a try and i don't know how its math works and if is impactful at all. Here are my questions:

    • You get 5%DR and the damage that is transferred is a 10%, does that mean that i would be receiving 5% of the transferred damage? I noticed that the transferred damage that i'm receiving is minimal, i have also the 3%DR from the ebonized pants.

    • My teammates would be receiving only 90% of the damage and 85% with Warding Curse?

    • If my hp drops below 30%, i lose the 5%DR?

    I also noticed that i'm appearing high in the damage mitigation statistic chart.

    submitted by /u/chofranc
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 18 ranger builds. Warden vs huntard?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:42 PM PST

    Sounds fun or what?

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ekFnrXEEXIs

    Working as intended, bugged hindering strike. Is it too hard fix game or is it costing too much?

    Can only wonder if hunter can really provide competition at all incase see below vid text...

    submitted by /u/Tzpox
    [link] [comments]

    Farming AD. How?!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:58 AM PST

    Hello, i would like to know if there's any different way to farm some AD, besides Dread Raids.

    Buyin' zen in order to exchnage, with rl money... Not for my wallet.

    Ps: i know VIP status is a valuable thing, considering the once pair day key claim, which will probably grant you 20-40k minimum per box, or even higher if you're LUCKY...

    Thanks in advance, keep it friendly :).

    submitted by /u/SpyretosG7
    [link] [comments]

    Lifedrinker

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:06 AM PST

    Will lifedrinker help survival for a dps?

    submitted by /u/Jasonblow1988
    [link] [comments]

    Tactical or Dark enchantment stones in utility slot and why for DPS Barbarian. Go!!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:30 AM PST

    Any awesome paladins that can answer a few questions?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:38 AM PST

    What's BIS head body arms and legs

    What rings do either the snipers perk or melee perk

    submitted by /u/RobertAyre
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment