• Breaking News

    Friday, January 24, 2020

    Neverwinter We really ARE in Hell!

    Neverwinter We really ARE in Hell!


    We really ARE in Hell!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 01:22 PM PST

    Ya know, when I think of cliché fantasy motifs for hell, I envision lots of fire, red-skinned creatures with bat wings and horns, a healthy dose of misery and torture, and that sort of thing. Dante type stuff. And, yes, Mod 18 is giving us plenty of that.

    But the REAL hell is the boredom from whacking a giant, ugly ape over and over and over again. Oh, sure, I get it. We don't have access to the new dungeon quite yet. I'm sure that will add something interesting to the game. But right now the torture comes from the repetitive simplicity of the experience, while masses of disembodied voices reverberate through the gloom: "+Ape, +Ape, +Ape..."

    Oh, I suppose there IS one unique misery. The devils that created this place decided to put a merchant in a really remote location that requires virtual parkour from the players every so often. It's a complete divergence from standard level design in the game where significant repeatable NPCs are grouped in a central easy-to-access location. So, yeah. That choice was definitely hellish.

    Seriously. Mod 16 was by far the worst thing that happened to Neverwinter. Acquisitions Incorporated and that horrible endless sea of ice introduced suffering to the game. But Mod 18 is right up there with a dip into hell... both thematically and experientially.

    Alright. Enough whining. I'll go back to transferring between zones and shouting about an Ape...

    submitted by /u/DocSc00teR
    [link] [comments]

    Question about warlock DPS

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 12:19 PM PST

    Hello everyone, I'm still sort of fresh to Neverwinter. I've got a level 49 drow warlock that i made just to try something i hadn't yet tried in previous games(a caster) . I was gonna use it for dps and have had no trouble up till now, but lately it has been feeling a little lackluster.

    Does anyone have any advice on what powers to use? Maybe what feats? I dont fully get the mechanics of it and how to use them properly so any advice is appreciated.

    -My current favorites: *Encounter: curse bite, vampiric embrace, fiery bolt *At will: eldritch blast, hellish rebuke *Daily: accursed souls, gates of hell

    ATM i rely on spreading lesser curse around as much as i can(opening with fiery bolt helps a lot with that) and then using curse bite to cause a lot of damage all around. Till now this worked well, usually killing most enemies in 1 bite. But now its getting to be a bit tol weak and i wonder what im doing wrong. I've also just started using soul scorch, but im not really getting the hang of it.

    Again, any tips are much appreciated 😁

    submitted by /u/BunnyRabbit999
    [link] [comments]

    Can' play the game

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Can' play the game

    Hi, from the patch I can no longer play the game. When I launch the game, select the character I want to play with and click play... the Loading... screen is displayed with the patching info in the upper left corner saying: "Patching 3 files 0 bytes/s". And this stays like this for hours.

    https://preview.redd.it/zmh08p3w7sc41.jpg?width=4000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5e6b76472135d1205024e0e56de47959f9fa587c

    I tried the following with no result:

    1. Reinstalled the game
    2. Updated all drivers
    3. Reformat hdd and reinstall windows 10
    4. Try to play on another computer at home
    5. Disabled windows firewall
    6. Disabled home router firewall
    7. Disabled antiviruses
    8. Connected to a different network (different router, different provider)

    No success.

    Please help

    submitted by /u/cluka
    [link] [comments]

    What stats do you need for this new hell? They recommend an iLevel but not the required stats

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Canal de Neverwinter BR

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 02:04 PM PST

    Galera que tá chegando agora, não se esqueçam de ver o vídeo, se inscrever no canal e dar aquele like maroto. Semana que vem tem mais videozao, bora fortalecer o YouTube BR de Neverwinter.

    https://youtu.be/VAqr8b2QVQ8

    submitted by /u/icebergSinger
    [link] [comments]

    Console versions discuss.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:01 AM PST

    Hello Neverwinter world. Happy New year ( a bit late). I would like to discuss, about neverwinter jumping to new consoles ( Ps5 and Xbox something). Ps5 coming out this October ( xbox probably too) which means there only 9 months left. The same time, there's no INFO or any rumor ( at least never seen one) about a ps5 - xbox something version.

    In this topic, i would like you to comment, any INFO (if possible), any changes you would like to see ( FPS FOR SURE).

    Keep it friendly :).

    See ya all.

    submitted by /u/SpyretosG7
    [link] [comments]

    Has Anyone Complained about Never Used Zen Market Bags Being Made Bound?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 12:34 PM PST

    I've not done an exhaustive search but I've not seen anyone mention how module 18 converted unbound never-used bags to account bound bags. I bought a 42 slot improved bag of holding during the VIP sale intending to sell it. I have a full suite of 36 slot bags so don't need the 42 myself. It was unbound when I bought it from the Zen market. I'm certain because I posted it on the auction house once but it didn't sell. Haven't touched it since and now it is bound to account so I can't sell it. Doesn't seem right to make an unbound item bound like that just sitting in my inventory. I waited for this new patch today to see if they would fix it but it is still bound to account.

    submitted by /u/jjfelten
    [link] [comments]

    Todays maintenance patchnotes

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 06:10 AM PST

    3x Times stuck in the loading Screen in the Last ME in Undermountian. i cant complete IT!! please Help devs

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 10:00 AM PST

    Why is the stardock legendary mount pack so expensive, and will it get cheaper?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:13 AM PST

    Usually, the legendary reward of the current lockbox sells for 3-4 mil, at least on xbox. But the stardock legendary mount pack sells for 7 mil! I have the ADs and want the pack's new mount, so I want to ask: ehy is it so expensive, and should I buy it now ir wait for it to get cheaper?

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Totems, Idols rewards

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 08:54 AM PST

    Has there been a change to the quest rewards in Chult? A couple days ago the side quests from Camp Vengeance were 5 totems. Yesterday 1. Today appears none. Omu the same I believe with Lost idols

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/1985Danimal
    [link] [comments]

    A question about ME’s

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 07:40 AM PST

    I log in and run my 3 ME's that are quested by the lady in YP. After that, can I still run tunics just for the chest at the end for ad and etched runes for Zok?

    submitted by /u/jason81175
    [link] [comments]

    Question about stamina !!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 07:26 AM PST

    Hello all . I just need some info on how to get stamina regeneration, im OP justicar i have 7% stamina regen and i have two galadiator guili's . I recently watch a video in youtube and this paladi have 64% stamina regen . Is there anyway to increase my stamina regen?

    submitted by /u/shufnben
    [link] [comments]

    Noobish question about why my Encounter powers don't appear.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 04:47 AM PST

    I included a screenshot. A lot of the times , I can't see my encounter powers and the cooldown on them. Not sure what I did wrong. This happens in a dungeon as well as somewhere such as YP.

    submitted by /u/mulder00
    [link] [comments]

    MOD 18

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:46 PM PST

    redq and rtq are impossible with strangers now (3 lomm in a row, 2 codg, 0 wins... and i complained about tiamat and tong with strangers until a couple of days ago... how pure i was), the chickens, the "leg mounts scandal", the chickens, the road to reach Zok's cousin (juma?), the chickens, the redesigned yeti mounts, the chickens, the completely lootless new dungeon , the chickens...

    submitted by /u/Breezem6947
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment