• Breaking News

    Friday, January 24, 2020

    Neverwinter +APE

    Neverwinter +APE


    +APE

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 09:57 AM PST

    The How-to for +Ape BHE

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Most important: Do not say "+ape" in zone chat. You're literally wasting everyone's time, including your own.

    Be proactive, change instance, and look for the Summoning yourself. When you find it, call the instance number in zone chat. If you don't find it, go do an another HE while you wait out the 2 min timer. I suggest doing Saving Souls HE (north area). It's close by, easy to solo (about 20 mobs total), for 75 chaotic writings.

    If you have a party, split up and check different instances. You can always join a party member even if their instance is full (20).

    You'll net more chaotic writings than waiting around for call outs.

    submitted by /u/OrangeBerry97
    [link] [comments]

    For me, this is the greatest drop of all time! Explanation in the comments.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 11:03 PM PST

    You guys remember who else lives in Avernus?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 06:17 PM PST

    Here is the underdark campaign that says has something completed

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 03:55 PM PST

    Avernus lore merged with Blackdagger Keep. Just started the campaign and noticed this when I collected the lore pieces inside the castle. Just wanna know if I'm not the only one who has this issue since no one seems to be talking about it.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Been away a year, should i bother upgrading this? Dont want to waste my time if i get better at level 80

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:25 PM PST

    Yo Grazilaxx, bruh, have you heard what this Yrlakka guy sayin about you?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:43 AM PST

    It's about time we don't take that shit anymore

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:31 AM PST

    Hi!

    Please excuse my english but I'll give it my best.

    Before I start, I have to make clear that my friend an me are day one Neverwinter players with just a few breaks in between. There were many ups and downs, but all in all it is mostly a fun experience. I don't want to bitch about the rng and even the countless amount of bugs never kept us from playing. We both spent a shameful amount of money but that's ok because we know what to expect.

    But really guys, enough is enough... We tried tamed velociraptor and yeah... It's completely fine they patched it, but why the hell u only get 2k power whether in group or not?!? On top of that we spent a lot of money on the alpha compy which doesn't work as intended, too. We really try to ignore all the developers bullshit and the insane amount of laziess and bullshit, but it's sad that as a long time (& money spending) player you get disappointed over and over again. I know that most likely nobody really cares but it would be great if the devs would stop fckin us over and over again. So please take the thousands and thousands of money you make from ingame purchases and start patching things right pls!!!

    To be fair I don't know who to blame exactly and if the devs aren't the ones responsible I'm sorry. I think it's pretty obvious that I adress the people who actually ARE responsible and able to make things better.

    submitted by /u/Stealtharella
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played in 2 years

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 05:52 PM PST

    What am I supposed to be doing at level 66

    submitted by /u/nickman1233
    [link] [comments]

    Any PS4 alliances recruiting guilds?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 05:47 PM PST

    My PS4 guild got kicked for inactivity; we've got like 5 regular players, a lot of people who log a couple days a month, and a bunch of one-off recruits. We're lv 15. Any alliances got room for such a guild? Invite DOOM

    submitted by /u/Lithrae1
    [link] [comments]

    Is it better to upgrade vorpal and bark or just buy in ah?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 04:10 PM PST

    New to the game

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 03:51 PM PST

    What's the best dps class in the game right now

    submitted by /u/Sandersbrandon20
    [link] [comments]

    Zen no longer purchasable through Steam?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 11:58 AM PST

    I wanted to buy some Zen today, but when I clicked the buy zen button it redirects me to the Arc website, did this change with the MOD 18 update? Hopefully not... Zen is cheaper in Steam.

    submitted by /u/arturam89
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 18 Queries

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 02:57 PM PST

    1. After unlocking the first 2 campaigns theres no way to further advance until the weeklies(?) pop again right? Just want to ensure i'm not over-looking any quests.

    2. Can seals of the fallen be obtained from anything than HEs currently?

    3. The Epic (watch out here comes the) Lion Guard gear, what are the additional items required for each piece coming from? Will this be a dungeon drop or obtainable elsewhere?

    4. Is there a complete drop list for the new zok (juma)? Anyone know if the epic gear pieces obtainable are exactly the same as the rare monster drops or are there additional ones?

    5. Thoughts on new epic gear? At a glance I'm like, "yeah nice, swap everything" but are the additional stats overriding % gears, specifically where we've been hanging on to lesser ilvl gears for % dmg I'm wondering how these fare to the new gears.

    submitted by /u/Selenathar
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a fighter build to go with recent updates (mod 17 & 18)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:51 AM PST

    A bit of background is that I've had neverwinter for about 6 years or so but I just recently got back into playing it. I've never been really able to fully dig into MMORPGs in terms of knowing each and every enchantment and feats and what is best for what equipment, etc etc. Because of this I end up either building a toon based on half educated guesses or blindly following someone else's build without knowing if it's good or not. As much as I wish I could posses the talent of being able to pick up on the intricate and complicated aspects of games like these, it is probable that will not ever happen for me. I've played enough games to not die instantly and I enjoy neverwinter quite a lot, but as someone who struggles with not having expert knowledge, I humbly ask for your help, reddit. I am a half orc guardian fighter, just reached level 80 yesterday. Is there any advice or links you could give as to which enchantments are the best for maximizing damage / hp on what types of equipment, tips on how to get good equipment without using zen, etc? Thank you so much

    submitted by /u/BeefyZDragon
    [link] [comments]

    GH20 Recruiting on Xbox One

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 06:18 AM PST

    Looking for a new Xbox guild to run with for Mod 18? Semper Anticus is recruiting! We're a fun and friendly bunch. GH20 + Max PVE Boons, Strong Alliance, weekly schedule of activities, no weekly donations, 10K IL minimum to join for main toon, alts of any IL are welcome. Let me or u/thomas-C-M know your gamertag if interested in joining.

    A video introduction to Semper Anticus

    submitted by /u/Extraneous_Typo
    [link] [comments]

    What class is the best DPS in M18 now?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:34 PM PST

    Is it TR?

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Vorpal weapon enchantment add to Arcane Mastery stacks for Wizards?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 09:48 AM PST

    I simply want to know if it adds to the Arcane mastery stacks considering I'm a Thaumaturge Wizard running chill stack dps. If not, is the Vorpal enchantment still a good buy for the other obvious bonuses?

    submitted by /u/LastrayDog
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t start some legacy campaigns

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 05:59 AM PST

    I finished elemental evil and under mountain and am at item level of just over 17K. I tried to start some legacy campaigns using the start campaign button so I can begin taking advantage of the weeklies.

    All of them present me a quest with the exception of Ravenloft, Underdark, and Dread Ring. They just have a window that says "Goodbye". Am I missing something or am I hitting a bug of some sort?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/okdba
    [link] [comments]

    token of flames hell pit

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:38 AM PST

    When do i get those? so far iv done the pit challenge every day except 2 days still no sign of that token? thought u got one after completing 7 days ? do i need to do the bonus rounds to get it or? do we get the token of achivement at the end of the event or after 14 days?

    submitted by /u/Statixlolyo
    [link] [comments]

    Avernus, 125 crests, now what?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:40 AM PST

    Ok, I know this is most likely a dumb question, but I went through several initial quests and got my maximum 125 family crests for the week, so what do I do now?

    I was able to complete 2 of the milestones on the campaign log, but need more crests to continue. Seems a lot like Cloaked Ascendancy. Yuk! Anyhow, is there anything interesting to keep me occupied until the weekly loot counter resets?

    In Undermountain I could grind for runes and get gear, do hourly dragon runs in the Well of Dragons, hunts in Chult, etc. I find it hard to believe that there's nothing of value in Avernus until the counter resets. So, I came here to ask what I'm missing because I've been known to completely miss an interesting feature on other mods and suspect that's what's happening here as well.

    submitted by /u/MsAllisonE
    [link] [comments]

    Halaster's Blast Scepter

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 03:13 AM PST

    Was thinking of using this as the active artifact on my Ranger, but the tooltip (in true neverwinter style) doesnt mention the length of the debuff.

    Does anyone know how long the 15% damage resistance reduction lasts?

    submitted by /u/FingersPalmc8ck
    [link] [comments]

    Tank in m18

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 05:42 AM PST

    Hi, there. I want to make 2 new characters. Aggresive tank that will be able to stand in red areas and will deal some dmg (enough to make some kills in epic dungs) and dps that will deal big damage and won't be a glass canon. I want for these two characters to be barbarian and fighter but dont know which is better tank and which is better dps. Can anybody put them in right slots? Thanks for help and advices :)

    submitted by /u/polo910
    [link] [comments]

    Steam wallet - buy zen

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 03:45 AM PST

    Hello guys!

    Recently I have sold items in steam, an amount that I would like to add in Zen. That said, I have all the active overlay options, but at the time of purchase, it redirects me to the Arc billing page.

    Anyone know how I can do to make the payment by steam wallet?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/WiNaNiCo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment