• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 21, 2020

    Neverwinter What to do with "100% Off VIP (30 Days)" Coupon?

    Neverwinter What to do with "100% Off VIP (30 Days)" Coupon?


    What to do with "100% Off VIP (30 Days)" Coupon?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:19 PM PST

    I know, go to the zen vendor and claim it for 30 days of free VIP.. But I want to know how to make the most of it, I don't wanna claim it and waste it. Are there any things I should know about/do before claiming it? (like how to get Zen (or whatever the premium currency is called)) Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

    For those wondering, I got these from a past Twitch Prime promotion.

    submitted by /u/Neobot21
    [link] [comments]

    Absent since mid 2017 and need good resources to help get back into the game

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:45 PM PST

    So I had a max level (70 at the time) ranger and I just redownloaded the game and logged on to sheer overwhelm. Apparently all the classes have been changed, the max level is now 80, and there are all kinds of little mechanics that I forgot about.

    What are some good resources to help get me back up to speed without leveling another character to 80?

    submitted by /u/Doracy
    [link] [comments]

    Question: FE/WE

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:16 PM PST

    so i just go to Stardock and to the +ME thing only...+FE...?

    what if the group that invites me is looking for a different fragment? does that matter?

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    What's the new bis neck-waist set for dps?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:11 PM PST

    Most of my damage comes from spamming encounter powers if that's important

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Companion upgrade tokens

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:33 PM PST

    Is there any technique how to farm those tokens.? They seem pretty rare

    submitted by /u/geycumm
    [link] [comments]

    Astral diamonds

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:42 AM PST

    Does AD refines themselves if you don't log in? Like for a few days in a row. If you have many rough ad stacked in inventory?

    Going for holiday soon for 10 days wondering should I farm them as much as I can. Thanks

    submitted by /u/arutisss
    [link] [comments]

    Enchanting stones

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 02:04 PM PST

    Can some explain to me why the rank 5 enchanting stones are going for $15,000 more than the rank 6 enchanting stones in the AH for the PS4?

    submitted by /u/Bandit6695
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to the game

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:22 PM PST

    Hey all,

    My name is Sam, I've recently rediscovered this game after around 2 years of inactivitiy. I am a 12k Trickster Rogue who has pretty much forgotten everything about this game that i used to love so much. I am currently at university so although I don't have a huge amount of time, I really want to get back into the game that I used call my favourite. If anyone would mind taking me under their wing and helping me get back to greatness (which i was, before Chult!!) I would really appreciate it. I'm Lv.70 By the way (I stopped before the level increase was added!)

    submitted by /u/Kartinio
    [link] [comments]

    Power lvl

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:14 PM PST

    So I'm stuck at 19k power lvl and I need 1k to do lomm but I can't seem to get it get up any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Babbiloon
    [link] [comments]

    Cleric?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:45 PM PST

    Making a cleric how should I go about it. If you have to pm me. I need help never made a cleric before.

    submitted by /u/sj0220
    [link] [comments]

    Arcanist help

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:41 AM PST

    So many single target powers, how in the hell will I be able to match even the barbarians speed and quick strikes in dungeons, or rogue and ranger??? Like arcanist but all the single target piss me off, and i know Thamataurge is messed up atm for max damage on smolder :[ aome expert wizards gimme reasoning lol have rank 13 and up enchants, have rank 15 bondings and rank 10 empowered runestones

    submitted by /u/OphelionRealmheart
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:31 AM PST

    Hello everyone, i am a returning player looking to start again this time on ps4! How active is the community there and what are the current class tier lists? I used to play paladin, how strong is the class now? Addiniotally feel free to link any content that could help me get back in the game, thank you!

    submitted by /u/FailedEngineer21
    [link] [comments]

    LVL 60 ranger warden wondering what would be best way to spend Zen

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:42 AM PST

    I'm new to never winter an plan on dropping the 50$ to buy 5,300 zen. I was wondering what is the best way to spend it. i want to make my character better. I don't really care about aesthetics of how things look. Thank You for helping a newb

    submitted by /u/kgiegeri99
    [link] [comments]

    Aggro and control bomus

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:32 AM PST

    I'm playing a tank paladin and in TOMM I have a hard time to built aggro at the beginning of the fight.

    Yesterday I heard a theory, that Control Bonus (as given by the T2 boon) improves aggro generation. Opinions on that?

    submitted by /u/bcsthsc
    [link] [comments]

    Epic Heroic in DV or IP

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:08 AM PST

    Does anyone have any updated information on the Epic Heroic encounters for the Legacy Campaign: Curse of Icewind Dale Heroics?

    Last time I did it, the only one that counted was the black Ice Beholder in Dwarven Valley. I ended up waiting for something like 14 hours for it to pop.

    Looking for info on what counts for others and any info on timing of occurrence.

    Any constructive information would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/wredraven
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth spending that extra 100k Astral Diamonds for a legendary Orcus Wand, or should I buy it for that much cheaper on Epic?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:36 AM PST

    From my past Omu experience, that 100k ad would've almost always be spent on the Legendary, as leveling it from Epic to Legendary itself consumed enough ad in reagents and wards alone. But her, the game changed in 3-4 mods, so I'm correctly clueless

    submitted by /u/Green7501
    [link] [comments]

    Installing neverwinter

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:36 AM PST

    So I am in the process of installing neverwinter. Is it normal the patch takes this long? I finished pathing and opened up the game to check if everything was ok. After it took me to the character creator I closed it down thinking I was done. But now the entire patch apparently just restarted. Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Odie_theodie
    [link] [comments]

    What state is Trickster Rogue in at the moment?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:36 AM PST

    It's been like, idk, 2 (whenever Omu came out) years since my Drow and later Metallic Ancestry Dragonborn shred through Hati with the 2 million damage SoD and Lashing Blade, and I've recently gained an itch to return. But, because I'm playing on PS4 atm, instead of PC, and because Ravenloft, Heart of Fire and Undermountain definitely changed the game a lot, I've come with questions to the South-East London of the Internet; Reddit.

    1: Can you still Assassin's Covenant-shame idiot TRs running Black Ice Enchantments and Assassin's Covenant for that 200 Power per enchantment?

    2: Can I still do 2 mil damage with Lashing Blade at perfect conditions and Soul Sigils?

    3: Is the Tiger still the strongest and cutest companion, or is it now overshadowed by something boring?

    4: Are we still the best-looking class in the game

    5: Is Gloating Strike still fucking shit

    6: Is there an updated version of the Peanut Stabber guide out there? If yes, what's the link? If no, will it ever come?

    7: Is Poison Bomb still a melee attack?

    8: Do I need to shell out c. 10 million Astral diamonds for BiS weapon set as I apparently would've had to in mod 15, or not?

    9: Is Metallic Ancestry Still be best race?

    Thanks for your time

    submitted by /u/Green7501
    [link] [comments]

    Which insignia is better: Dominance or Brutality?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 04:07 AM PST

    In the AH, the Insignia of Brutality is more expensive than the Insignia of Dominance (on PS4 at least). But these 1.2% Companion influence (legendary) is pretty good, isn't it? So which of them would you rather take? (for DPS ofc)

    (and yes I know - I should check my stats to see what I need. But this is a general question)

    submitted by /u/meggs12
    [link] [comments]

    Lifedrinker

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 02:48 AM PST

    I know it is in bad place atm but each mod changes everything and going dirt cheap so brought 10 of them and putting in bank. Just hoping in the future they are wanted again.

    submitted by /u/Jasonblow1988
    [link] [comments]

    Really want that lightning legendary horse :(

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 02:42 AM PST

    I know to upgrade everything else first but doesn't stop me really wanting it lol.. for same price I can get all companions with outgoing healing that is a lot more beneficial. Anyone know a quick way ?

    submitted by /u/Jasonblow1988
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment