• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 22, 2020

    Neverwinter Amateur MMO player need guidance on stats.

    Neverwinter Amateur MMO player need guidance on stats.


    Amateur MMO player need guidance on stats.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:39 PM PST

    I'm new to mmorpg and have very little experience with the fine details of this sort of game. I've played Neverwinter for 2 years on an off. I love the game but get a little confused. I started to figure the game out a bit then it changed Mod16 I think. I took a break and came back.

    My question is I'm trying to just be LOMM ready but my stats are off. I use rank 15 bonding and augment, me comp. gear. I can get offensive stats good but defense suffers or vise verse with exception of power. Is it normally RH is difficult???

    I use all different toons but want my GF to main.

    submitted by /u/ma1carpenter
    [link] [comments]

    Velociraptor Fixed (&Bugged), Compy Fix (Failed)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:13 PM PST

    Alpha Compy - From the QA Team leader:
    We've confirmed our fix didn't 'fix' the issue on the live side. We've re-opened the issue internally and will look at getting a fix in an upcoming patch.

    Velociraptor - the fix was pushed to consoles for today's maintenance however, the fix now no longer gives solo players any bonus at all.

    Way to go guys.....not even gonna mention the PC launch debacle....

    submitted by /u/hdmi2016
    [link] [comments]

    Eu servers and ping

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:03 AM PST

    So i've tried this game when it came out few years ago but quit because of high ping, does the situation changed or EU still is connecting to some weird US server via proxy?

    submitted by /u/czayo
    [link] [comments]

    Orcus set. Warlocks mod 18

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 12:19 AM PST

    So the orcus set is still Bis in mod 18? How is the dmg improvement in warlocks in mod 18 did u notice a difference or it still shooting spaghettis 🍝

    submitted by /u/arutisss
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 18 Patch Notes

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:39 AM PST

    Missing boons

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:21 PM PST

    On Xbox one.....I have many toons, and have fully completed campaigns on 5 of the toons. On my last toon I couldn't bear to run through Storm King's, River District, Tyranny, or Chult again so I used the campaign buyouts. Looking at my characters, I noticed that the four toons I manually completed the campaigns have 70 boons, and the character I bought out only has 67. All boons show completed in the campaign window and I cannot figure out where the boons went. Can you help?

    submitted by /u/can3274
    [link] [comments]

    I’m a control wizard with a gs of20800, but my dps is still super low, what kind of stats should I be looking at so I can be helpful at lomm and ToMM when I’m able to

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:58 PM PST

    I'm guessing we're rolling back now

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:44 AM PST

    Or cheap legendaries all round (cheap it is)

    submitted by /u/Selenathar
    [link] [comments]

    Good weapon enchant besides vorpal or bilethorn

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:07 PM PST

    3rd best option? Could sell my r13 vorpal for 5 million easy

    submitted by /u/PredsFanThatHatesPK
    [link] [comments]

    PC Stardock Lockbox Legendary Mount Issue (official information)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:06 PM PST

    Is there a way to change the order of your characters in the character selection screen?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:02 PM PST

    Legendary rings

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:48 PM PST

    Hey everyone I need some suggestions on best legendary rings for hdps wizard

    submitted by /u/Babbiloon
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter PC is down for emergency maintenance

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:58 AM PST

    When they started game after Mod 18 patch, all lockboxes dropped Legendary mounts...

    submitted by /u/MentinM
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 18 Console release date announced

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:28 AM PST

    Mod 18 will hit consoles on February 25th 2020

    submitted by /u/nobsjusfac
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a guild to join

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:00 PM PST

    I'm 29 years old, just started playing a few days ago on ps4. I have a lvl 24 human barbarian. I'm looking for a guild to join to make the gaming experience more fun. Kush-Holiday420 is my psn name

    submitted by /u/Kush-Holiday420
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble logging on since maintenance this morning

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:54 PM PST

    Anyone else having issues logging in? I keep getting crash reports.

    submitted by /u/wrssqb
    [link] [comments]

    Guild question

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:41 PM PST

    So me and my hubs wants to start a guild with our 4 toons. I was wondering if this is possible. As everything I found said we need a full party...

    submitted by /u/MikoMiy
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:16 PM PST

    As stated -- getting that when attempting to log into game (on client screen).

    Edit: Server status shows as "Green" on the client screen as this occurs.

    submitted by /u/tungt88
    [link] [comments]

    Is twisted armor any good anymore?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:12 PM PST

    I remeber about 3 year ago twisted armor was what u wanted and I had been working towards it but ended up not playing anymore shortly after that.

    Looking at it now it doesn't seem to be any good. Soo? Forget it?

    submitted by /u/Storm1575
    [link] [comments]

    Any overload enchants to help in hell pit event?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:50 AM PST

    Returning Player

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:24 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I've recently returned to the game after being away since 2013. Does anyone have any tips or gear suggestions for me that might make things better? I'm a level 75 rouge assassin on PC.

    submitted by /u/NeoFusion24
    [link] [comments]

    PC Maintenance has been Extended

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:06 AM PST

    Finally got in

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:37 PM PST

    got past the authentication server and it took all of thirty seconds to download and be ready to play.

    so.. i have noticed the last couple of 'shard maintenance' patches i havent had to download. except that big one earlier this week.

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    What does gain 1% of power for 10 sec mean?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:45 AM PST

    Will I gain 1% of my total power or it means 1000 power?

    submitted by /u/Korario
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment