• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 7, 2020

    Neverwinter Whelp. I have lost interest in Hell Pit

    Neverwinter Whelp. I have lost interest in Hell Pit


    Whelp. I have lost interest in Hell Pit

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:42 PM PST

    Progress is tracked on account level – daily completion is limited to 1 per account.

    Was looking really forward to either getting a good bag or a Legendary mount on each of my alts. Guess that's out the window.

    Players with item level about 20,000 will be scaled down to 18,000 when they enter the arena.

    But why?

    submitted by /u/drakejcl
    [link] [comments]

    Gyron's Tower in River District

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 09:58 PM PST

    How is that completed. After a dozen tries I finally made it to the 1st place Gyron goes to, but the 2nd part of that is impossible. You have no time to look for the way to go before the floor goes away under you and you die.

    submitted by /u/Lawfan1
    [link] [comments]

    Is RP relevant in Neverwinter?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:40 PM PST

    The title pretty much sums it up, I downloaded this game because I read it had a RP community, but after looking around I couldn't find anything. Should I go to some specific tavern or something like that to find RP or am is the RP scene dead in NW?

    submitted by /u/Rake430
    [link] [comments]

    LFG: level 51 Devout Cleric

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 06:42 PM PST

    Solo player really wanting to get a better understanding of the game and progress with other players. I have a mic and versatile play style. PSN: xBMORExHAVOCx

    submitted by /u/xbmorexhavocx
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new to the game

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 06:40 PM PST

    So ive been trying to find info but a lot that im looking for is either not clear or extremely old so from the info i gathered i would like to know if....

    1. Is rangers bow paragon decent for dps. Archer characters and healers are usually my go to for mmo style games.

    2. How are barbarians and warlocks in terms of dps. Those are the only other damage dealing classes that have my interest.

    3. How difficult is tanking / healing in this game. Just out of curiosity because healing is always fun to me and ive never tried tanking in anything but doesn't hurt to have the knowledge.

    If it makes a difference i am playing on ps4.

    Umm i think that's it for now, any beginner guides or discords that you have are appreciated.

    submitted by /u/scubast3ve86
    [link] [comments]

    Rogue - Shadow's Flurry vs Execution

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:43 AM PST

    For a rogue, any thoughts on whether to choose Shadow's Flurry or Execution?

    submitted by /u/wrssqb
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock question.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:15 PM PST

    For heal lock I used to use kf pop sparks but they have changed kf to only dps what is gutting. What other encounter is worth adding? As for dps I can't get of with curse remove curse remove. Is there any other way to dps?

    submitted by /u/Jasonblow1988
    [link] [comments]

    Qucik question on Barkshield for Negation.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:42 PM PST

    I did a search on the differences and the last post was from 2 years ago. I am a GF and what the post said was basically the more you get hit, the best option would be Negation over Barkshield. Is that still true now?

    I'm using a Barkshield rank 12. As a GF I get hit a lot. But I play dps.

    Ok, dumb question time. I didn't know who to ask. On xbox on my d pad up button there's something to click which makes me bigger and faster with a cooldown of 60 sec. I used to have something like that on my gwf.

    I haven't seen it before but I did upgrade my Barkshield from 10-12 so I don't know if that has anything to do with it, lol.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/mulder00
    [link] [comments]

    Are they ever going to fix companions?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:05 PM PST

    I have been playing this game for what would be almost 1 or 2 months, I know it is not much but so far everyone keeps telling me companions who are not augmentation ones are worthless, they said some time ago companions actually did damage, and to this I ask, will that ever return? I have been investing in my ambush drake and have gotten a few things but so far he lacks plenty of damage and he is not the only one, so do other companions I have tried, maybe I'm doing something wrong, and if so I would be glad to be pointed out what it is, but if not, if this is how really the game is, then perhaps it would be nice to let me know so I can move on.

    submitted by /u/Coyotl_the_k
    [link] [comments]

    Lightening or vorpal for warlock

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 06:14 AM PST

    Wondering what's best for dps

    submitted by /u/Jasonblow1988
    [link] [comments]

    Do Anybody know the aggro formula?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:27 AM PST

    I Never knew this was possible till now!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 07:43 AM PST

    New player advice regarding Zen

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:51 AM PST

    Hey everyone

    I used to play Neverwinter a little but stopped because I had no option to spend any real money on it (dont own a credit card).

    So now I saw that on the playstation I can actually buy Zen but does this upgrade my free account to the full version?

    And if not how do I get full access that paid accounts have?

    submitted by /u/RemyBucksaplentyy
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter ps4

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:52 PM PST

    I need to join a guild who is active and has a high level for boons

    submitted by /u/DaOfficialTwill
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:42 PM PST

    I cant get enchantment stone rank 3 from AH so where else can i get them.

    submitted by /u/DaOfficialTwill
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment