• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    Neverwinter PS4 New augment - Rat Pup BiS now?

    Neverwinter PS4 New augment - Rat Pup BiS now?


    PS4 New augment - Rat Pup BiS now?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:56 PM PST

    The upcoming Festival of Lanterns has a new augment companion listed under collections - Rat Pup. It's player bonus stats are Power, Combat Advantage, and HP......think that will be better than the Bulette Pup for dps toons? It's Beast category for the bolster bonus.

    submitted by /u/hdmi2016
    [link] [comments]

    Lion vs Ioun Companion (mod 17)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:45 AM PST

    I'm playing Paladin, both tank and heal but mostly tank and need advice on what companion to use as active. The Stalwart Golden Lion looks awesome and has very nice utility especially when it comes to tanking. The Ioun Stones (not so important which one, since I do not use its powers) is an augment that gives you some good HP. What would you recommend? Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/MasterDroid97
    [link] [comments]

    Help plz

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:27 AM PST

    I came back to my wizard build being broken due to undermountian I need a build for thaumaturge. Plz help me!!! I'm kinda panic cause I'm not sure what to put my boons into...

    submitted by /u/tempest421
    [link] [comments]

    Were the Hell Pit buyout bugs ever fixed?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:44 PM PST

    I know some people who bought Hell Pit currency on PC were unable to continue the event. Was that ever fixed?

    submitted by /u/nwgamer0
    [link] [comments]

    What item do you craft for leveling workhop level?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:26 AM PST

    I am using workman's cordial for not taking space in the inventory.

    Is it worth to use gold pendant+1 or something like that for more credit?

    submitted by /u/jamesreed11
    [link] [comments]

    Lost my love for warlock

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:42 PM PST

    Got most boons and loved him till mod 16. Now mod 17 made him worse. I keep going back and forward from lock to ranger and my ranger has hardly any boons but has so much more dps. I loved the healing roll of warlock but even that sucks now. Thinking of sticking with ranger but grinding them boons that I already got for warlock is killing me. Anyone else has this problem?

    submitted by /u/Jasonblow1988
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best or most fun class to use

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:30 PM PST

    I've checked YouTube and most of the videos are 2-3 years old so idk if the games changed since then so hoping somebody can help?

    submitted by /u/Dough_Boy21
    [link] [comments]

    New player

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:18 PM PST

    What quests make up the tutorial for new player.

    submitted by /u/othelia88
    [link] [comments]

    I've just downloaded the game to play has a Gith and now i do have to buy it... How?!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:14 PM PST

    I love playng D&D and the Githyianki and Githzerai have won a place in my hearth with their backstory and possibilities.
    Bue this race have almost none image that can be used has the character's visual reference, and as i dont have the money to pay an artist, i've downloaded Neverwinter for this purpose.
    I do love playing MMORPG, (PWI long time player here, even before the daimons), and as discovering that the Neverwinter game is still played by a lot of people made me really want to go to this experience and climb into it.

    But i still wanna play with Gith, and thereby a ask you:
    1 How do i unlock this race?
    2 I DO have to pay for it?
    3 If i do, how mutch?

    Ps. I play on Steam.

    submitted by /u/uscaios
    [link] [comments]

    Help with mission “collecting the past”

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:26 PM PST

    I am stuck at this mission. I have collected 40 orb shards and now I can't advance in the mission. Any help ? I talked to the lady in protectors enclave but nothing happens ... I searched Neverwinter wiki but it didn't help with the steps ...

    submitted by /u/giodipinto
    [link] [comments]

    What are the stat caps for Hell Pit (on console)?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:19 AM PST

    Hell Pit

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:19 AM PST

    Is the Hell Pit going to be achievable for a Paladin? I haven't been on the game for a few weeks due to the holidays etc.

    Also, I only want the mount from it... what do I need to do? Just participate every day?

    submitted by /u/WhiskeyNovemberSix
    [link] [comments]

    BIS Weapon Enchant for TR on PC?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:46 AM PST

    So, been gone a long time. What is BIS for a TR's weapon enchant now?

    Edit: Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/tempthethrowaway
    [link] [comments]

    Hell Pit mount buyout?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Will you be able to buy it out like Tales event?

    submitted by /u/EyriilSunwalker
    [link] [comments]

    What are some defensive slot companions people use offensively for tanks?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:07 AM PST

    I have a fighter and with three defensive slots I was wondering what other tanks run for defensive perks for more dps. I know its probably all ones that give you power but wanted to know other options.

    I like the bear cub that gives a 10% chance on a hit to increase crit and power. The chicken looks good as well. Just curious what others run too.

    On a second question, does celestial lion's presence for a utility slot perk work if you have an augment companion summoned?

    submitted by /u/Corporal-Cockring
    [link] [comments]

    Convert Zen to Gold?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:24 AM PST

    Hi all

    I've been playing NW for a few weeks now and really enjoying it. Recently I've been skilling up the Artisans in my workshop and that has drained me of all my gold (didn't have loads before tbh).

    I'd like the simplest way to get gold, and rather than grind for it I thought I could perhaps exchange some of the Zen I have for Gold direct. Can I do it at all?

    So can you convert say 100 Zen to gold? ...how would I do it? ...how much gold would you get for 100 Zen anyway?

    Thank you for any advice offered.

    Marc

    submitted by /u/BrelinNW
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 population?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:55 AM PST

    I just learned of this game, does this game have a population on ps4 at all?

    submitted by /u/Mizfit_Me
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter undermountain campaign

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:56 AM PST

    I needa find quest called something fishy in twisted caverns but ion know where its at please help i searched up but nun found

    submitted by /u/DaOfficialTwill
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment