• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Neverwinter The heck. What does this mean?

    Neverwinter The heck. What does this mean?


    The heck. What does this mean?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Is it just my luck or are lower-level random que's always a shitshow?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:30 PM PST

    I'm new with a Drow Paladin Tank and there is usually 1 - 2 players in the group that just bumrush way ahead of everyone else while skipping mobs. I can't tank at all when they're doing it.

    Is this a common thing with Neverwinter or is it just my bad luck?

    submitted by /u/Scwolves10
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one getting this error since Mod 18?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:56 AM PST

    What other Juma bag gear should each class/role be looking for besides the rusted boots?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:41 PM PST

    I've been having trouble with the vanity items.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:50 PM PST

    Hey returning player here with some issues on the cosmetics. With a little time I think I figured out what it was supposed to do but then whenever I convert items they don't show up in the appearance library

    submitted by /u/271619
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest way to farm juma bags?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:28 PM PST

    What's the fastest way? Or the best way? Everyone runs the ape he or se he, but which one is best to repeat?

    submitted by /u/VantexHD
    [link] [comments]

    Insignias

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:24 AM PST

    I truly wish there was a separate tab just for those, like the Vanity Pets tab. I like to keep my inventory organized but everytime i switch loadouts they scatter and i have to be organizing again. I know i could slot these in the mounts not in use but still. That idea would be really neat.

    submitted by /u/--Keru--
    [link] [comments]

    Quest help! I dont know what to do

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Healing

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:15 PM PST

    I'm new-ish to this game and just wondering, what's the best way to keep myself alive? I have a level 53 Barbarian running the Blademaster path. I'm burning through stones of life and can't find a way to get more without spending an ungodly amount of zen

    submitted by /u/Destirbion
    [link] [comments]

    Best artifacts set for ranger (warden)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:10 PM PST

    Item Level Gain From Boons

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:52 AM PST

    Does anyone know how much item level you gain from getting all the campaign boons? Also could someone explain how they work as i don't quite understand still after researching. Thanks for the help :)

    submitted by /u/KawaiiOkamiChan
    [link] [comments]

    Blackened Jaw Longsword Shows No Effects

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:16 PM PST

    i had messed up making a post on the neverwinter forum for how i can not get the Blackened Jaw longsword to glow with weapon enchantments when they are applied to the longsword that my rank 8 vorpal enchantment and other enchantments do nothing but only show this weird effect where i hope they will fix this broken sword

    https://reddit.com/link/fb2nh2/video/tqrvkn8bnqj41/player

    submitted by /u/Elirathia
    [link] [comments]

    The Ladies of Neverwinter Recruiting!!! [XBONE]

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:16 AM PST

    Hello everyone this is your friendly neighborhood ARCHER a.k.a guild lead one of a couple that lead the ladies of Neverwinter. Currently apart of 'Relax it's just a game' alliance. We are looking for lvl 80 toons specifically around 20k IL. This is for our drive to be able to run more end game dungeons and be able to be apart of like minded people that love to play the game and want to complete the more harder tasks.... Will allow lower item levels of lvl 80 chars but will take you on a probationary period in which we will guide you and help you in the ways of gearing up for dungeons and how to go about it. We have max boons power/crit sev./inc healing/xp/gold/hp ladyship's not required... for inquiry about joining find us in game through the guild search and or pm me on here and or pm through discord Archer#2341

    submitted by /u/FreddyTheRanger
    [link] [comments]

    Should I sell?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:50 AM PST

    I got a staff of flower and a music box thanks to master expeditions. I have two dps 19k on level 80. I'm trying to improve because I can't survive on the mod 18 new map. I have epic argument companions but not so good bonding runestones. My VIP don't cover the cost to post items, so I will lost a lot of diamonds. Should I sell those or keep for myself?

    submitted by /u/grizord7
    [link] [comments]

    Skirmishes

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:49 AM PST

    Any other skirmishes besides kessels worth farming to get AD? If so which one and what drops to look for?

    submitted by /u/Awkward-Pepper
    [link] [comments]

    Mad Mage Set?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:13 AM PST

    Is the Mad Mage set worth using for a dps Rogue? (5% Damage after 3sec standing still)

    You get an extra 31.1k HP compared to Orcus & 1960 accuracy, Arm Pen & Defense.

    Only thing that you really lose of value is 2 STR.

    But is it better than Orcus? Or does Orcus' set bonus still make it BiS?

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    getting to juma

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:47 AM PST

    near the top where you are supposed to walk over the roof right after you enter the shield it's impossible to cross because the roof it's not solid (you fall down through it)

    any fixes or alternative paths available!?

    submitted by /u/rocky0o
    [link] [comments]

    Gear score stalling out

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:30 AM PST

    Came back after not playing for a while and went through Undermountain and got to around 18k gear score. Most of my enchants are at least rank 9 with artifact weapons and belt. What's the best way to get gear to start Avernus?

    submitted by /u/DukeAzzael
    [link] [comments]

    How much HP does Halaster have?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:12 AM PST

    Did anyone test that?

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back into the game

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:09 AM PST

    So I haven't played since 2016, I am thinking about getting back into it. I have a 70 ranger and cleric, I am thinking about making a rogue or wizard. I am looking for something that can solo since groups are hard to find and I don't have a guild. I am on PS4.

    submitted by /u/Reaper_one1
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter Crash on Loading Screen

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:09 AM PST

    Returning Player

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:48 AM PST

    I haven't played Neverwinter for almost 2 years. I started playing as a Cleric when Divine Oracle and Annointed Champion was a thing. I've recently returned and there's so much that's different. I tried doing dungeons but all my attacks are significantly weak and i take a lot of damage and my healing spells (i play Devout, used to be Divine Oracle) heal so little. Is there something i'm doing wrong? My item level after playing for a few days is 16,000 right now.

    submitted by /u/Volatile_Virgin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment