• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Neverwinter Totally noob question here. Do I have to be level 80 to get into the new hunts that are going down?

    Neverwinter Totally noob question here. Do I have to be level 80 to get into the new hunts that are going down?


    Totally noob question here. Do I have to be level 80 to get into the new hunts that are going down?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:41 PM PST

    I've only been playing a little while, level 63. Am I completely barred from participating?

    I'm talking about whatever came out with the Update. The Ape shit.

    submitted by /u/TheSilverCalf
    [link] [comments]

    Devil Overlord’s Charred Remains?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:45 PM PST

    Devil Overlord's Charred Remains?

    I received an item from a HE in the new MOD called " Devil Overlord's Charred Remains" but I have no idea what it is or where it is? It's not in my inventory? It's not in currencies?

    What the heck is it?

    https://preview.redd.it/udayzmz0n0k41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8bce4b31067699e8ebf609d563beaa9348e57335

    submitted by /u/Autumn_Witch
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarian With Heavy Armor?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:40 PM PST

    Hello everyone.

    Decided that five consecutive years of Elder Scrolls Online was enough for the time being and picked up this game on the Playstation Store.

    After marveling at how robust the character creator turned out to be, i ventured forth with my first character, a Barbarian.

    What i would like to know is whether i can deck him out in heavy armor (it's a role-play thing) without incurring heavy penalties. I'm completely new at this game and i'd rather not butcher his build. If need be i can always start over with another class as i have only just started the tutorial quest

    No need to go into details, half the fun in these games is figuring things out as you go, so a simple yes or no to my question is more than adequate for me.

    Thanks in advance!

    *Edit* If possible i'd also like to know whether armor visuals changes depending on the melee class you pick. For example is there a difference in looks for the same heavy armor between Paladin, Fighter and Barbarian?

    submitted by /u/SaiyanBroly
    [link] [comments]

    Handblades

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:33 PM PST

    Is there a main hand version for the hardsteel handblade or something similar? i really like the look of it and would like to have my rogue with two of them.

    submitted by /u/LastTrueKid
    [link] [comments]

    Critical healing??

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:44 AM PST

    This has always been a bit confusing for me. I play a cleric and I am boosting up crit rate and out going healing, but it always feels random when I get a crit heal. Is this always the case? Are there better ways to guarantee a crit heal? Like if my healing circle is dead center on someone, will it crit heal?

    Any help would be nice. I eventually want to be a great endgame healer and do high level dungeons and raids.

    submitted by /u/BLACKjack224
    [link] [comments]

    Sound has a weird echo in dungeons

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:55 PM PST

    Just wondering if anyone else had this problem and knows if there is a fix for it.

    submitted by /u/ForLol_Serious
    [link] [comments]

    Does a Netherise Elite Tiefling make much lore sense?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:54 PM PST

    I want to play a Netherise Elite Tiefling Wizard, but I know the Netherise are very nazi-like and care a lot about genetic purity and eugenics, so would they even allow a Tiefling child to begin with?

    submitted by /u/Sox_The_Fox2002
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 18 Siege

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:11 PM PST

    Are the rewards different for completing this event by killing 300 demons? Other posts in this forum indicate they aren't, but there are many people in my alliance that are definitively saying the rewards are better, and I would love and answer from someone with first-hand experience. Thanks

    submitted by /u/van_clouden
    [link] [comments]

    Connection problems (the server is not responding)

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:03 PM PST

    Connection problems (the server is not responding)

    Hello to all! I've been playing Neverwinter for 4-5 years. I'm having connection problems in the game.

    Game on playstation 4. I have fiber optics and my connection is fine, it doesn't have any problems.

    In other online games (GTA5, FIFA20, etc ..) I have no problem. With Neverwinter instead, these days I am having problems. I checked my modem better this afternoon. I even put NAT1.. but the problem persists. Not to mention the evening.. it's unplayable. A minute late, sometimes even longer.

    My connection is fine, I think it's a Neverwinter server problem.. what can I do?

    It is really annoying. I am reluctantly thinking of quitting the game.

    https://preview.redd.it/tc2zdksa2yj41.jpg?width=4000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=946901bacde999d9ce2056b851e262f56575ecb4

    https://preview.redd.it/0szqjsud2yj41.jpg?width=4000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d40dcd449b29259b6a4627f7a6bb8f35f8cd7115

    https://preview.redd.it/guqque8i2yj41.jpg?width=4000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=029e6d599a4af025c0fc04a0d35debb6bddd69c0

    submitted by /u/gokhanr
    [link] [comments]

    Two different times Despair has not dropped any rewards at all.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:54 PM PST

    This boss for some reason is insanely harder than the other 3 and two different times now it hasn't given any rewards. No weapons, no pet, nothing. So much time and scrolls wasted. They really need to bring Despair in line with the other 3 bosses and fix this loot bug. Sigh

    submitted by /u/Zaige
    [link] [comments]

    New ps4 player LFM

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:30 PM PST

    As the title says, I'm a new ps4 player looking for more people to play with. Half orc barb, thinking of going dps.

    submitted by /u/Monkey2089
    [link] [comments]

    Zen pricing

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:04 AM PST

    I am still new to Neverwinter and I'm trying to acquire Zen. What is a good listing price for 125 zen? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/stumpy12131998
    [link] [comments]

    Avernus question

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:32 AM PST

    after a siege why does everyone run back to the campfire?

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    New Player: Inventory UI Question

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:48 AM PST

    Hi folks,

    Just started a couple days ago on PS4. Got hit with a sudden hankering to play a MMO and this was F2P so pretty easy entry point for me.

    Well, it certainly looks and feels like an older game but it hasn't stopped me from having a bit of fun. I do have a question about the inventory UI and wondering if I haven't configured options optimally or what. It seems like I can't see what new gear I own until I click on a particular slot and select the equip option. There isn't even any visual tagging/badging to highlight gear slots that have newly obtained items.

    Is there another way to go about inventory management?

    submitted by /u/Maclintok
    [link] [comments]

    Lion guard gear

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:26 AM PST

    So I'm trying to figure out where do you get the other currency for the lions guard gear

    submitted by /u/Babbiloon
    [link] [comments]

    Thaumaturge Wizard's Rimefire, what happened to it?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:25 AM PST

    I've been testing it using Scorching Burst, Fireball and Fanning the Flame on chilled targets, but no blue flame debuff is showing on the Yester Hill boss and those legendary Giants in Sea of Moving Ice. Is it broken by the Mod 18 update?

    I rarely see the Smolder debuff as well.

    submitted by /u/Zenith8x8
    [link] [comments]

    OP heal help

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:50 AM PST

    OP is near end game and my heals are hit or miss. I can keep a group up at IC 1 but boss 2... it's very difficult. I need some help.

    135 power, 157 crit, 42% outgoing and 110% crit severity.

    Should I raise my power to get bigger heals? Using the crit touch and barrier for rest of group. Help me obiwan!!!

    submitted by /u/the_Expletus
    [link] [comments]

    Help me tweak my Paladin? (Long Post bc Stat list)

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:23 AM PST

    When I used to play ESO, I mained a Tank so it made sense to do a Tank here. Because I play solo mostly I decided to go a little DPS heavy. It works well for the most part, like taking out trash mobs and doing some cheap heavy damage (thanks Smite) but I have a feeling for endgame this build is not going to hold up. I'm mostly running campaigns and zone quests, so its going okay? But there are definitely a few snags I'm hitting as far as higher level enemies go. I eventually want to have a purely Tank loadout for when I start doing endgame content (finding a guild or group tonrun with will be the hard part) so any tips for both group tanking and solo play would be much appreciated.

    Much of my gear I bought from the Trade House because It was hard to find gear that could keep up in the wild. I put all my gear and stats below so you can see what I'm working with. A lot of the information I found online was pretty outdated, so any advice from current players would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

    Justicar Path, Level 80, Dwarf

    15 STR 23 CON 13 DEX 20 INT 20 WIS 22 CHA

    Item lvl: 14573 Power: 67537 Armor Pen: 46457 Def: 39326 Crit Strike: 45188 Crit Avoidance: 38407 Accuracy: 22753 Deflect: 30877 Combat Adv. :38808 Awareness: 22447

    Head - Coif of the Blackened Jaw Utility: quartermasters 7 Overload: Greater Corrupt Black Ice

    Armor - Scalemail of the Red Feather Clan Defense: Radiant 9 Armor Enchantment: Barkshield 7

    Arms - Braces of the Red Feather Clan Utility:Quartermasters 7 Ooverload: empty

    Main - Mountaineer Mace Offense: Vicious 9 Weapon Ench: Vorpal 7 Offense: Radiant 9

    Shield - Mountaineer Shield Defense: Draconic 8 Offense: Radiant 9

    Feet - Cuisses of the Red Feather Clan Utility: Quartermasters 7

    Neck - Lostmauth's Hoard Necklace Utility: Radiant 8

    Right Ring - Undermountain Ring of Light Offense: Vicious 9 Defense: Radiant 8

    Left Ring - Prestine Ring of the Lords Offense: Vicious 9 Defense: Assassins 9

    Waist - Greater Imperial Waistband of Honor Utility: Azure 5

    Shirt - Star-tanned Shirt of Scraps Offense: Vicious 9

    Trousers - Raid Trousers of the Red Feather Clan Defense: Vicious 9

    Artifact Wyvern-Venom Coated Knives Sigil of the Warlock Lantern of Revelation

    Boone Tier 1: Recruit's Training 5/5, Cultist Bulwark 5/5 Tier 2: Squires Training 2/5, Demonic Bulwark 1/5

    At-Will Valorous Strike, Oath Strike

    Encounter Burning Light, Smite, Binding Oath

    Daily Divine Judgement, Shield of Faith

    Mechanic Block, Divine Champion

    Class Composure, Aura of Vengeance

    Feats Sacred Shield, Burning Vengeance, Divine Pursuit, Shield of the Gods, Unyielding Champion

    Companion Chultan Tiger 3 Bonding Runestones, lvl 9 Bold Belt of the Companion +4, 2 Empowered Runestone 7 Necklace of Adorable Bites, 2 Empowered Runestone 7 Harness Loops of the Companion, Empowered Runestone 7

    Mount Cavalry Tyrannosaur w/Fierce Predator Predators Comaraderie Bonus 2 regal of evasion, 1 Barbed of Dominance

    submitted by /u/DigitMeCharlie
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter quest help

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:57 AM PST

    Barbarian crit failing

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:52 AM PST

    To any barbarian players out there, have y'all noticed you haven't been criting as much. Idk if I'm just unlucky but I did a couple lomm runs and another Barbie even told me about this so know I'm asking everyone else. I have specifically noticed it with the encounters and dailies. Did a full lomm and not a single time did a crit my hits on the bosses. I was critting on trash mobs but not bosses. I can't really tell with relentless slash since you hit since so fast too so might be affecting. Might be affecting other classes as well but I've noticed only for barbarians and since m18 came out on PS4. I might also be unlucky 50% chance is just dumb in it's self.

    submitted by /u/MidnightBlaze79
    [link] [comments]

    Something fishy

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:47 AM PST

    Where do I fing this quest is it undermountain or where is it?

    submitted by /u/EzTecWolf
    [link] [comments]

    just hit lvl80

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:18 AM PST

    hey yall just got lvl80 and i was wondering what to do from now on.I would like to get my gear better and get some astral diamonds for a better mount and companion,also my item level is still on 12.000k,cant do any daily skirmishes and epics etc,any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/rigormortisvivivi
    [link] [comments]

    Builds

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:05 AM PST

    Someone got Wizard and Barbarian Mod 18 Builds

    submitted by /u/geycumm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment