• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    Neverwinter I WANT TO DO BAROVIA STUFF LET ME OUT

    Neverwinter I WANT TO DO BAROVIA STUFF LET ME OUT


    I WANT TO DO BAROVIA STUFF LET ME OUT

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:57 PM PST

    Really boring campaigns.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:08 PM PST

    How can I decrease the time to finish campaigns? The ice ones are so slow and repetitive, the same for river district and chult, I can't take anymore. How Genie's gifts work? Ps: I'm poor.

    submitted by /u/grizord7
    [link] [comments]

    Yrlakka's Box

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:15 PM PST

    i got a box as a reward for FE's.

    will i get more? or is it a once off?

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    Juma Bags

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 10:12 PM PST

    So what have everyone gotten out of them on consoles? I know everything is account bound but I can better equip my alts by farming HE's. Like I got blue polar cub, acolyte of kezmer or whatever it's called even got a set of 3 legendary dragon keys, 5 pres wards, stone of Health, scrolls and 2 blue mounts and gear ofcourse and not to mention 100 abysmal chicken pets lol

    submitted by /u/Jaguppal786
    [link] [comments]

    CW getting stuck not being able to move?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 09:15 PM PST

    Hey guys, so my CW gets stuck and I can't move the only thing I can do is dash? It happens alot in IC I think it's happening because Storm Pillar attwill, I tried 2 runs just using Ray but I don't like to use that at mobs tbh anyone got the same issue perhaps a solution?

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    What happens in the siege event if you kill 300 devils before killing the siege machine?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:15 PM PST

    Help with ranger

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:13 PM PST

    List of best companions for dd classes. Now i use Black Dragon Ioun Stone

    Is ranger (warden) playable now? Can it be top dps? What is the most dps class now?

    submitted by /u/Dnomin
    [link] [comments]

    Weird bug I cannot find solution for.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:38 AM PST

    I'm hoping this isn't too dumb of a question, I'm sorry in advance but I couldn't find a solution that fixes exactly what I'm experiencing. There was an update to the game yesterday, and ever since then I've been experiencing this bug where after I log in, the map loads with all npcs frozen, I cant move more than a few feet without being pulled back to my starting point, my quest menu disappears, and even though I can open the main menu and scroll through it, no actions are taken no matter what I click. Quitting and restarting the game use to fix it but now its just busted all the time. If I load an older character everything appears to work. I tried to get around it by loading a working character and then switching to my main character and still the game glitches when I load into that character. Does anyone have a solution that doesn't involve making a new character? I was having a ton of fun and dont wanna start over :/ but I have a feeling I have to. Thanks for your help!!

    submitted by /u/Fiiel
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin Rogue Artifacts!-Help!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:29 PM PST

    So I've been doing my ME runs, and I just acquired an Arcturia's music box. I was sure I was going to use it, but now I'm second guessing.

    What does everyone use for their end game artifacts? I have the demon lords set, so the shard of orcus' fills one slot. Im debating between all these currently for the other 3.

    Halaster's (Definitely...when I can afford it)

    Staff of Flowers

    Trobriand's

    Arcturia's

    So 4 options, only 3 slots open. What to doooo.....

    submitted by /u/rawchelle
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player(last played mod 13)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:27 PM PST

    Hey guys, I ran an acdc in mod 13. Was pretty high GS.

    Just curious is there any links for builds for what ACs are running now? I used to run jareks acdc from memory.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Leak3030
    [link] [comments]

    Defense stats for DPS

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:04 PM PST

    Ok a stupid question , which defense stats are needed by DPS for end game dungeons , defense? Crit resist ? LoMM ToMM and IC ?

    Ty

    submitted by /u/farooqaxam
    [link] [comments]

    top DPS in mod 18

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:55 PM PST

    who are they? like in a list

    submitted by /u/xxiceymemesxx
    [link] [comments]

    What's the rule of thumb when using primal raid arms Do you know?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:14 PM PST

    The power % increase is based off base power correct?

    For example, if I have 160k base power then in theory the maximum I can achieve as bonus is 8000k power which equates to a 3.1% damage increase (rounded up)

    Now compare that arm to a % dmg increase such as the mod 16 arms with the encounter perk or at will perk. They offer a 3% damage increase as well but they also incorporate another 1200ish power not to mention other stats like HP and what not.

    At 160k Base power, that 3% damage increase would be the equivalent to adding 7800 power. When we add the extra 1200 power that in theory gives us 9k power, which gives us around a 3.4% damage increase.

    The variables of course make things more complicated and really hard to judge which could actually be better. For example, how fast can you gain stacks with the primal arms, meaning whats your up time at the maximum 5% power? does it offset the amount of damage the other arms give you? is it marginal or negledgable?

    My gut tells me it's not as big of a dmg increase as people think. And since you are losing out on other valuable stats by using them, you may be better off sticking with some of the newer mod gear. Also keep in mind, the lower your base power then the less damage bonus you are going to get from the additional 5% increase (IF you can keep all the stacks up that is)

    submitted by /u/Silktrocity
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 40 Ranger getting worked

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:07 PM PST

    Hey guys I am new to this game, and I just hit lvl 40 with my ranger, and I am starting to notice that the mid levels are getting harder, and I am dying more frequently.

    Did I make a mistake choosing a ranger? Is this normal for this level range?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Zeke_Eastwood
    [link] [comments]

    How are players already entering the infernal citadel?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:53 PM PST

    I play on ps4, Yesterday we got the Descent into avernus mod 18 and i don't how but people are already going into the citadel, when i have to wait at least 3- 4 weeks before i even unlock it. How did people do this?

    submitted by /u/Bloodywolfxx
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:20 PM PST

    How do I get pants of the tailor

    submitted by /u/Maxwell5151
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock Mod 18

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:12 AM PST

    So how is everyone finding the Warlock now? Are there any noticeable changes? I didn't get a chance last night due to the extended maintenance. All I was able to do was respec my toon.

    submitted by /u/GoldenSpice
    [link] [comments]

    BiS gear mod 18

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:51 PM PST

    Just wondering whsts considered bis gear wise now. I have one of each class but mainly stick to my ranger and pally (tank) My ranger is mainly kitted out in the old chult/barovia gear and looking through the collection i was wondering what if any of the new gear is any good or would the last mods (stardock) stuff be better for dps?

    Any info appreciated. TY

    submitted by /u/xIFROSTYx
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 18: Warden ranger. - Terror Grips, heels of fury still BiS

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 09:28 AM PST

    Mod 18 dropped for xbox yesterday, and i was wondering are Terror Grips, heels of fury still BiS?

    submitted by /u/kgiegeri99
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about playing, I’m a tank, what is the tank class?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:28 AM PST

    Subject says it all

    submitted by /u/Chazcon
    [link] [comments]

    Companion upgrade packs in market

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:33 AM PST

    I note these have been moved out of the companion section of the market, and that the 25% campanion discount vouchers seem to no longer apply to them? This is a real shame...

    submitted by /u/DeVolcane
    [link] [comments]

    Lion gear

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:10 AM PST

    What needs to be farmed for the new lion gear?

    submitted by /u/-sephiroth_
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble getting to Juma on top of SH

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:35 AM PST

    Ive been farming HEs and decided to go get some bags from Juma excpet i cant get to him because once i pass through the barrier i cant walk over the roof of the SH. I fall through and get stuck in the map. Tried on foot and mount and both cause me to fall through.

    Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/xIFROSTYx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment