• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 26, 2020

    Neverwinter Mod 18

    Neverwinter Mod 18


    Mod 18

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:01 PM PST

    So how is everyone liking the new mod? I am finding that the quests this time around seem to be short and quick unlike other mods that have come out. Turning the stronghold into another zone I think it was a great idea. I have not explored all of the area yet but I will. Trying to get familiar with what is where. Only issue I have is the enemies somewhat blend into the area a little to much. Some are harder to see than others.

    submitted by /u/WickedWar1ock
    [link] [comments]

    All the classes seem decent, can't find anything that stands out though

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:44 PM PST

    So started playing again about a week ago, never took the game too seriously but wanted to come back and give it another shot. I have tinkered with all the classes a bit except Wizard, but so far nothing has really "stood out" as being the "best feeling". Now, granted, i've only got the classes to between 20-40 or so, Warlock being my highest right now at 49. My feelings thus far:

    • Warlock: Felt nice, seems to kill stuff quickly. Healing wasn't so bad but low level stuff is so cakewalk that I fear the rumors of how hard it is at endgame to heal stuff may be a lesson in futility until a rework is done
    • Paladin: Justicar Tank seemed extremely slow to level with, i figured its better than trying to level as healer though. Tanking is great, but the slowness kind of makes it feel bad.
    • Barbarian: Seems quick, did get myself into trouble and got mashed when pulling too much. I guess you just try to outDPS the damage? I have not tried tanking at all with this class.
    • Cleric: Healing seemed ok in the l ow level stuff (again way too easy), and DPS seemed slow. Divinity mechanic for all these classes seems to be something to get used to.
    • Rogue: Fast, squishy, but not bad. Typical rogue i'd say.
    • Ranger: Didn't like the bow at all, just went melee at 10. Seems fast as long as I have abilities up, but ST stabbing stuff was a pain. Also annoying that seems like it defaults back to the bow every time you move to a different area.
    • Fighter: Didn't make it too far with this one, tho seeming to be able to DPS while blocking is a nice change from the other tanks from what i've ready. Not sure how good the DPS build is, didn't get that far.
    • Wizard: Didn't play too far. The beginning spells seemed fairly weak and when things are grouped up and I didn't have any AOE really, i felt stupid casting the ice beam while getting punched in the face.

    I know that people say "play what you enjoy", but with nothing standing out and feeling like it just "clicks" so far, any recommendations? I have never really healed or tanked in this game, though I have in other MMOs. Any recommendations based on higher level stuff would be great. I play on console and don't know anyone so group stuff is all pugged, so its not the focus of what i'm doing, i'm mostly in it for just killing stuff and the lore that comes along with Forgotten Realms.

    TL;DR - All classes seem okay-ish, but low level is hard to figure out whats good at the end. Play solo mostly for the lore, but will pug groups on Console. Not complaining, just honestly unsure what to do.

    submitted by /u/allhailhypnotoad
    [link] [comments]

    Potion Tray/Consumables?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:12 PM PST

    As someone who missed the Alliance Horn, what are some other great options to equip on my potion tray?

    Right now I have nothing & only use Watermelon Sorbet, Superior Accuracy +1, Wild Storm Elixir & Prime Rib guild food.

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Patch Notes: Version: NW.120.20200204a.7 Xbox Patch Notes

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Best DPS Artifact Set Bonus?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:49 PM PST

    Is Demogorgon still BiS after the nerf from 20% -> 10%?

    I seen a few people recommending the Mad Mage set (5% Bonus Damage after standing still for 3sec)

    I'm a Rogue, so that sounds nice, except if Duellist Flurry counts as moving, lol.

    Thanks if anyone helps! :-)

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Fighter vs Barbarian

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:04 AM PST

    A couple of class related questions, at this point in the game how does a DPS Fighter compare to a DPS Barbarian? Can it be as good or even better than a Barbarian or the Barbarian class is just superior at DPS? And a Tank Barbarian vs a Tank Fighter? Can the Barbarian be as good or better or the Fighter class is just superior at tanking?

    submitted by /u/Pjgg78
    [link] [comments]

    new player here with wizard

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:28 PM PST

    hello guys could uyou tell me a good thaumatourgist build for m18?

    submitted by /u/King143
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Bloodsplitter feat

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 03:27 PM PST

    Anybody know exactly how much damage your Barbarian would get from using Bloodletter with the Bloodsplitter feat? I have no use for Indomitable Rage, but I don't want my poor Barbie getting unnecessary hurt too much.

    submitted by /u/bluebird2073318
    [link] [comments]

    Heavy lag and login issues

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:10 PM PST

    I have 65/9 Mbps connection on average. I did whatever i thought could improve the onljne performance, like changing DNS, MTU, rebuilding database, deleting useless stuff from the HD (50% empty), have NAT 1 on fiber cable connection. Now, why do i have heavy lag issues sometimes? It's not always laggy but often, at least 4-5 times a week and it can last multiple hours or just 30 mins. I don't have other devices connected, no downloads going on. How can i make NW less laggy? Cause when it happens it's barely playable for dailies, can't run anything. Should i try deleting application and reinstalling it? Any ideas?

    TIA :)

    submitted by /u/GroveStreet_MF
    [link] [comments]

    Is neverwinter pc fine? I can’t seem to login.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:06 PM PST

    Codg not in a list

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 06:46 PM PST

    I was looking for a group 2 farm codg after doing mod 18 zone. And just saw that codg is no where to be found in the q list. Did they remove it or something?

    submitted by /u/Jaguppal786
    [link] [comments]

    Infernal forged armor

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 06:21 PM PST

    How do I get the infernal forged amour set?

    submitted by /u/xxiceymemesxx
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter now available on GeForce NOW!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:31 PM PST

    Mod 18 dungeon item level requirements

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:43 PM PST

    So I'm item level 17954 and I kinda want to get my item level to 20000 to do the epic dungeons how can I do that?

    submitted by /u/xxiceymemesxx
    [link] [comments]

    Rusted Iron Leggings vs. Infernal Forged Gaiters?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:42 PM PST

    What boots would you say are better for a Rogue?

    I do have Tactical 15's in all Utility slots to offset the reduced healing.

    And I heard the cap for power for the Gaiters is 4k (could be wrong.)

    Also, can someone tell me where to get the Iron Leggings? For some reason I can't find any info.

    Thanks so much if anyone replies :) definitely appreciate the help!

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Unequip The Adventurers Satchel

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:04 PM PST

    When Mod18 went live today I was ready to move all of my other Runic Bags onto my main. Each bag is bound to account and was purchased with Zen. All of the smaller bags went into my inventory with no problems but the first one The Adventurers Satchel won't budge. Is this working as intended?

    submitted by /u/EtherealEtiquette
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a returning player.. How do i build my cleric?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 03:56 PM PST

    As the title suggests, I've played way back in late 2013/2014, then took a long break from the game at the beginning of 2015.. I decided to come back to it after so long, and I can see they've changed cleric quite a bit..

    So here's a quick question.. How do I actually build my cleric?
    I know I should stack power and outgoing healing (every possible guide online says so), but what should I do about the gear, the spells, companion, mount, race, etc.. I'd like a bit more in depth guide on it, considering I haven't kept up with the game in 5 years..

    My friend plays this game a bit more than me, and keeps telling me something about artifact sets? Okay then, which ones should i go for?

    Also, is there an easy way to farm out the cap for Rough ADs?
    Thanks!

    Also, a side note... I have no idea what flair to put?

    submitted by /u/Doo-chan
    [link] [comments]

    Gear score

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:01 PM PST

    I am new, about a month in, I can't seem to get my gear score past 18kish , what should I be running? Everything seems to give lvl 70 gear TIA

    submitted by /u/ricey-B
    [link] [comments]

    What is the meaning of inv APE?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 03:29 PM PST

    So mod 18 on ps4 now, and it's just inv ape in the zone chat. What does it even mean? Also how to hunt in this map? Ty

    submitted by /u/Jaguppal786
    [link] [comments]

    Fighter Help

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Should I pick armour penetration or power boon? Guild boons

    submitted by /u/Matsgu02
    [link] [comments]

    Stronghold Level Scaling

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:27 PM PST

    So I remember the last time I played which was many years ago that your level would scale to max level when you were in your stronghold instance. I read that that's still the case, however when I play now it does not scale and my level 36 character clearly doesn't stand a chance against the level 80 mobs. Is there something I have to do that I'm unaware of? Is this a bug? Please help.

    submitted by /u/xiTzSiLK
    [link] [comments]

    Dibuted and volatile holy water. Are those consumables or reusables?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:41 PM PST

    How is this game ?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 03:58 AM PST

    How is this game ? is good and popular ? also what all you can do at endgame ?

    submitted by /u/Zelkej
    [link] [comments]

    Literally unplayable

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:00 PM PST

    This is just sad. First I've waited 2 hours to download and install the game.

    Then, after patching, it kept crashing on Neverwinter logo (Game client exe stopped working).

    After some searching, I've turned on forced verification and turned off patching on demand.
    Well now the game does not even launch, because the Neverwinter launcher either crashes after verifying 128 thousand files, or, if I relaunch it after that crash, it spends another 30+ minutes "patching" and then crashes.

    What the hell am I supposed to do? I have found no solutions that would bring me any closer to actually playing.
    System is Windows 8, 64-bit

    If you have solved this problem previously or have any Idea how to help it, please tell me! Thanks

    submitted by /u/Choozery
    [link] [comments]

    Patch Notes: Version: NW.120.20200204a.11 PS4 Patch Notes

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:09 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment