• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    Neverwinter We´re just hangin around :D

    Neverwinter We´re just hangin around :D


    We´re just hangin around :D

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:21 PM PST

    Selune Gets Coffee Breaks

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:45 PM PST

    Man, I've never had an issue with Glyster before. Been dragging my alt wizard through Undermountain and finally fight the dragon. At half health, suddenly Selune doesn't feel like using a flashlight. Doesn't matter how many times I push F, she's not answering. Had to die and reset to get it working again. Frustrating as heck, but even more frustrating was finding when I went to make a bug report that apparently the option no longer exists in my "esc" menu. Neat.

    submitted by /u/tempthethrowaway
    [link] [comments]

    Why are Tanks are made so unnecessary by allowing the 4 DDs and 1 Healer group?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:18 PM PST

    Exvept for ToMM plus probably CR and Demogorgon, all dungeons and even trials can be accomplished better without Tanks who are simply useless in dealing any type of significant damage. It's time for Cryptic to add a lot of magnitude to the Tank's damage (even just the At-wills will help) and make the Damage Dealers glass cannons to avoid tanks becoming irrelevant and hard to find, which makes Public Queue sometimes go for an hour to become filled for Damage Dealers.

    Edit: My apologies for the double are in the title.

    submitted by /u/Zenith8x8
    [link] [comments]

    Help a poor girl out ��

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:42 PM PST

    So I need to know if there is anyone who actually can be mature enough and not be creepy to let me join there guild so I can ask for help. I've been stuck on a few levels and dungeons and I can't get a anyone to help me. They are either creepy old dudes or even young or people who don't speak english. Any eastern American English talking people here?

    submitted by /u/LadyWolfie16
    [link] [comments]

    When to get VIP?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:15 PM PST

    I'm new to the game, been playing a couple weeks. I'm really enjoying playing in the Forgotten Realms! I recently bought some ZEN and plan to get VIP at some point, I got enough to buy up to 6 months worth.

    When is the best time to get VIP? Should u get it while leveling? I'm 52 paladin right now. Should I get max level first? If I get it while leveling should I use the keys on lock boxes that are currently dropping or are the boxes better at max level? I'd really like to get that bullette pup if that's a possibility.

    There is a ton to learn with this game but it's a fun ride!

    submitted by /u/Hal_Adkins
    [link] [comments]

    Is your guild is looking for a new home? Consider joining the Denial Alliance. We run all content!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:50 PM PST

    How to make my companion useful??!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:52 PM PST

    (New to Neverwinter, so any advice is welcome.)

    Just realized my companion does a whopping 0, yes 0, damage... lol

    Why is my companion basically a useless meat shield?? What can I do do improve the damage he does?? What is the proper way to use a companion?

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/hiZZarp
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to update the launcher.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Trying to update the launcher.

    Hi, i having problems trying to update the launcher. Never end and when the launcher reaches 20 mb, returns to 40 mb remaining. Anyone having this problem?

    https://preview.redd.it/shjleuonbji41.png?width=228&format=png&auto=webp&s=bf796c4bde0a08ec045bf1038b0278449e967e7b

    submitted by /u/tortu1997
    [link] [comments]

    Creatures (Bolster)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:56 AM PST

    So I need to know what other companion increase your bolster percent I have it at 11% so far

    submitted by /u/Babbiloon
    [link] [comments]

    Aggro?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:11 AM PST

    Dumb question, but what affect aggro?

    For whatever reason I seem to always gain aggro of bosses. Mainly Trobiand in LoMM.

    I always let the tank engage first, but mid fight I always seem to get aggro.

    How do I prevent this? And how do I lose aggro once I accidentally get it?

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Enhanced, superior Potions of Force, Fortification, and Reflexes? PC

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:56 AM PST

    I need to make these potions to upgrade my Alchemy in the workshop. I don't have the recipes for them. How do I make them?

    submitted by /u/GeorgeWendt1
    [link] [comments]

    Two Factor Authentication

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:02 PM PST

    Did anyone else get this turned on on their account without opting into it? I haven't gotten any email relating to the game despite both Cryptic and the launcher saying it's waiting for a code sent by my account email

    submitted by /u/Unrealjester
    [link] [comments]

    What should i do with VIP benefits?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:54 PM PST

    My plan is, get the keys, open lockboxes and hope for the less bad rewards for sell and get AD.

    There's something more that i should do? I'm level 80 in both of my characters and i still don't have level 15 bonding or legendary companions. My offences stats are almost caped (except CA and my power still 90k), and my gear its the standard for dps.

    i will appreciate some tips.

    submitted by /u/grizord7
    [link] [comments]

    Bedt in Slot Healer Paladin

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Hello guys and gals, what are the best in Slot for healer paladin? I just finished Undermountain as my guild said and i will master expeditions and other content little by little. I saw a video from that guy, and i want to ask if it good to go for that items or not. Healer Paladin Mod 18 BiS

    submitted by /u/NoMorePain18
    [link] [comments]

    Farming Refinement Points Mod 18

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Hello guys and gals, do you recommend any fast way to farm rp?

    submitted by /u/NoMorePain18
    [link] [comments]

    PvP in Neverwinter

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:14 PM PST

    I honestly would like to see the PvP scene grow a bit more. It looks like it's been on the back burner for such a long time that I feel sad for it. There was a time back in MOD 13 I think (maybe earlier) that i did play PvP and it was quite active.

    I know what you're gonna say, "But Taboo, PvE is so much more fun with a lot more content!", and I don't disagree. It is fun. But on the other hand, PvP is part of the game.

    Yea, it needs a bigger map pool and modes i get it. And I wouldn't mind waiting for it. At the same time I would love to see more players actually queue up for PvP matches, to show that it ain't bad.

    To end this off, if anyone from Cryptic does happen to stumble upon this, please, consider making PvP active and great again. I feel sad going into the PvP hall and just seeing it empty.

    Be good out there ya'll and have fun adventuring!

    submitted by /u/DrTaboo
    [link] [comments]

    Please recap the game for me

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:07 AM PST

    Hello everyone. I have been playing the game for a long time and left at some point. Now I might come back, but I hage some questions and would appreciate if you'd answer them.

    1) Last time I was playing lvl 70 was the point where you were doing dailies for hours and to get a few stats once a week or such, which was too boring. Is it still the same, or they reduced amounts of quests to get a boon?

    2) Economy was actually dead. There were loads of good items in AH by certain players. In Zen - AH change Zens were hoarded for 500 AH. Did anything change about economy?

    3) AH was kinda bugged and you couldn't even get them even if you won them auction, till server was being restarted. Is it still the same?

    4) There was a subclass of Guardians, Spearmaster iirc, which was tanking and also dealing heck tons of damage in instances/dungeons and you were like "ehe, I am here too" with other classes. Did anything change about class balance?

    5) Some item sets were too OP and was spammed almost by everyone. Is is still the same or something changed about it?

    That's all. Sorry if it is a bit long to read. All answers are appreciated

    submitted by /u/CountMerloin
    [link] [comments]

    New player, cannot even log in to the client software

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:36 AM PST

    What kind of buggy level of hell have I wandered into? I decided to give Neverwinter a try and see if I prefer it to Guild Wars 2 since I have some issues with that. I go to the Arc site and register, click on download the ARC installer, install it all fine. I am logged in on the website and can see my profile and account. However, when I try and log into ARC client, I just get the message "Your sign in information does not match our records. Please try again."

    I have tried both username (with and without the #number) and email and it just gives the exact same error every single time. Any ideas what is up with that?

    submitted by /u/friedpiggy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment