• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    Neverwinter The cold never bothered me anyways...

    Neverwinter The cold never bothered me anyways...


    The cold never bothered me anyways...

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    Haven't played in 5 years, totally lost now, help?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    I stopped playing in 2015, and was in one of the top guilds. Main is Ranger level 70, had top equipment at the time, 47 total characters, most of which were from farming. I have about 12 mil AD...

    What do I need to know, and what do I need to get to catch up?

    Any help appreciated.

    Definitely want to get back into a guild.

    submitted by /u/RogueWave52
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t hold aggro - paladin tank

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    I'm a level 80 Paladin tank with 85K crit, arm pen, defense, deflect and critical avoidance (110k) stat caps met. I have 145k power. My problem is that in The Infernal Citadel I can't keep aggro. I know I've got to keep bosses in line of sight but nevertheless some HDPS keep on taking the aggro away from me... I'd appreciate some advice on how to hold onto that aggro. Also, with Zaphael, I see some guides to IC say that the tank needs to stay in the spots of fire. When I do this I tend to die. Is it me or is it a problem with the healer? I have +40% incoming healing and 780k HP. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Steve_J_UK
    [link] [comments]

    Demo set or New Avernus set

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Would it be better to stay with the demo set or switch to the new avernus set cuz it's giving good amount of hp too. (Playing a rogue)

    submitted by /u/geycumm
    [link] [comments]

    Expedition companion gear drops?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    So, I mostly stopped doing the MEs and WEs back in October as Avernus was pretty much taking up all the time I had, but during the time when I was doing the expeditions (and opening Zok's boxes), I did not get a single peice of companion gear. Plenty of vanity pets (14 Shambling Sapilngs for example), and a lot of artifacts and Artifact gear... but no companion gear.

    The question is - has anything changed....is the drop rate for IL 1010 companion gear any better now....and if so, where, specifically have peopl had any success getting the double-offence slotted pieces?

    submitted by /u/Adinos
    [link] [comments]

    Favorable duos

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Looking to play with a partner, so looking for duos that pair well together. Don't currently have a preference, just want to know things like if he picks rogue, I should consider X or Y, vs. if he goes wizard, go with Z. Thanks for any advice!

    submitted by /u/daagar
    [link] [comments]

    Coffer mistake

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Hello I'm new to the game I meant to donate 200 copper to the coffer but I accidentally donated 2000 and lost all the gold I accumulated to the coffer is there anyway to get it back? Thanks

    submitted by /u/james_delahunty
    [link] [comments]

    coolest looking bow?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    really just want a cool looking bow for my hr lol. If you have any recommendations that would be nice

    submitted by /u/JohnathanNW
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on defeating Captain Kayliss in Pirate’s Skyhold

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Title is basically it. I'm a level 45 wizard. Captain Kayliss seems immune to most of my attacks and summons so many enemies that I get overwhelmed and die pretty quickly. Is this a bug or is there anything I can change?

    submitted by /u/icedcoffeeandmisery
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to buy materials with coins?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    I'm a new player and I still don't have AD. I don't have materials to craft either. Can I do it?

    submitted by /u/ticko_23
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help on my rogue class

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    when I started this game a few days ago I picked the rogue as my first class. i'm level 55 noticing that I'm taking too much damage now Dying too damn fast. What kind of stats should I focus on,should I focus on more on defense? I always buy new gear through that bounty person.

    submitted by /u/Mafia-OG
    [link] [comments]

    Crit Severity

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    I play as a 23.7k rogue and recent came across someone who was doing triple my damage, he said he play a low power high crit build. I saw he had over 100k crit and armour pen, he said i need to up my crit severity, currently 86.5%. Does anyone have pointers on how to do this, I've heard buff food helps but don't know how to find what I'm after. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Mercerest
    [link] [comments]

    How to maximize the event?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    I'm a newer player, just starting getting geared on a dps(17k barb) a week ago or so, and the new event seems great for getting bags and possibly some other stuff. Im really just planning on using the rewards to buff up my barb. Just a few questions:

    1. Fastest class to level with? Or is it a big difference? When I leveled with my barb, I was constantly well over doubling most dps in damage random queues(including my brother who I leveled with who plays warlock dps). Mobs were pretty much always made of paper with barb.. Of course this potentially could be that most players just use bad skills but I would like to make the leveling as fast as possible.

    2. Is one of the fastest leveling classes also a healer(lol)? I know I just said I want the fastest... but it would also be nice to have a healing class available if I ever so choose to start healing. I've played a bunch of mmos and like to heal in most of them, at least with alts. I've seen in chat that cleric dps is actually pretty insane or something... but does that only really function late game or what?

    3. How many times am I going to have to level a toon? Or is it enough to level one toon and then call it? I would like to spend as little time as possible doing this as dailies take up a bunch of time already(and nioh 2 is really fun....)

    submitted by /u/igueseous
    [link] [comments]

    Is Neverwinter still alive? Returning player from 1.5 year ago

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Barbarian or paladin?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I main a cleric. However my girlfriend is interested in taking up the game so I was going to start a new character. I was thinking either paladin or barbarian but I am having a hard time choosing. I am tempted to play warlock as well because the whole dark magic thing seems pretty sweet, but I already have a range healer so I'm thinking barb or pally. Anyway, can I get some insight on these roles?

    submitted by /u/Milderf
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I find Unstable Resonances?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Mantol-Derith Not on the map?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    I could be being really really dense but after going round in circles trying to find Mantol Derith to start "in defence of Gauntlgrim" I'm getting a tad frustrated.

    Map leads me to the doors, which don't have an option to travel to Mantol Derith. I tried going back to the Whispering Caverns but it leads me back to the exit and travel map.

    I'm level 69, is it a glitch? Level locked or is there a simple explanation where I will be kicking myself it's so simple??

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ArgentumAzure
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Neverember's incentive

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Where can I use them? I don't see anywhere in the zen shop where I can exchange the incentives

    submitted by /u/Intern3tHer0
    [link] [comments]

    New WK debuffs

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Do they stack? Do they cancel/overwrite each other ? How are these working currently?

    submitted by /u/Silktrocity
    [link] [comments]

    Levelling up

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    So what's everyone's go to for levelling up fast these days? Now we can't use the underdark or bears in the stronghold is there another easy method?

    submitted by /u/joshtheo
    [link] [comments]

    NEW Neverwinter Facebook Community Group

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    What is the most explosive class?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    So i just started this game on ps4 and seems pretty fun but cant decide om the class. Animations of skills are important for me and i like a brutal explosive kill machine class if that makes any sense lol.

    So any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Anakhsunamon
    [link] [comments]

    Best companion for a warlock healer

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    I just made a warlock healer in Neverwinter. I'm a new player and looking at companions. I'm wondering which companion is the best one to have? I looked at some guys online and the only companion I saw was one that was rare from a lock. What would be a good place to start even if it is in the store?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/esormaj
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back, need some guidance on gearing up for my (almost) max lvl rogue (assassin)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Im coming back to the game, and i have like a lvl 74 rogue, but don't really know how to properly gear him up (like lvl 80 type stuff when i get there ofc), and dont really know which is the best equipment to be going for. My rogue has always had that basic typical gear you get from quests, and has always been weaker than other players his lvl, so im looking for some guidance on gearing up, and other important stuff for him ( like boons, traits, oh and maybe even the skill set cus ive heard it can reset), as i basically forgot most of the things. I know i can do like those big quests to help, but i dont have quite the hang of it. Thanks anyway, anything helps.

    submitted by /u/youssefelghobary
    [link] [comments]

    continuous crashes help please

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    after hours and hours of gameplay in which the game never gave me a single issue, all of a sudden today crashed like 15 times in 3 hours of play, i don't even have that bad of a computer. what should i do i already tried to minimize the graphic quality and run the game not through steam but as admin. plz help i just reached cap level :(

    submitted by /u/B_igga
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment