• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 29, 2020

    Neverwinter Is this a good game?

    Neverwinter Is this a good game?


    Is this a good game?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Can you create a character? Are there any bugs?

    submitted by /u/MonsterKyle420
    [link] [comments]

    TIFU By Misreading chat

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    Guy in my Alliance asked if a class reroll was possible with the Reroll Token. I misread and thought he said race reroll. He spent $10 to go race reroll and now I feel terrible. Went back up the chat and sure enough I misread. Offered to Venmo him $10 as it was my messup. He didn't have Venmo so I sent him a Coal Ward, a Deepcrow and some other things. Hopefully thay makes up for it, I feel like a jerk for telling him the wrong thing.

    submitted by /u/drakejcl
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game alive on PS4?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    So what’s your favorite outfit?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    New to the game and I think I screwed up already.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    So I started the game yesterday and now I'm doing the refining enchantments quest. K collected all my refinement points before the quest prompted me to and now I'm stuck on the step for collecting points from quartz but no matter what it won't let me continue from there even after I went and got more quartz. Is there any solution to this?

    submitted by /u/HopelessRediter
    [link] [comments]

    Class popularity

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Didnt see any polls so far

    Cant add More if youre warlock orwizard Comment

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/GreyWarden1
    [link] [comments]

    How important are the character starting stats?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    I just started playing a wood elf ranger and chose the +2 dex/wis stats and just read a guide saying +dex/int is better. Just wondering how much of an impact the stats are cause i don't want to start over.

    submitted by /u/rq314
    [link] [comments]

    Pally stats

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Whats are the best stats to go pally heal? I knoe the obvious outgoing healing and power and crit and what is the formula too calculate for crit heals? I know you need more crit than power

    submitted by /u/vordredd
    [link] [comments]

    Profanity filter

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Why in the world is "got" banned in game chat? There seem to be a number of small things that make no sense to sensor.

    submitted by /u/kodak2012
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling Past 70 and what to do once I hit 80

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Hey all, I played NW a few years ago when the max level was 60, but just started up again on PC and just hit level 74. At this point I have no idea what to do in terms of leveling, and I seem to be having a hard time finding any guides. Does anyone know of any guides/strategies for leveling for 70-80 as well as some early level 80 strategies?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SerenadeSwift
    [link] [comments]

    Male Barbarian... 2 Handed Hammer or Something that Won't Clip

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Can anyone recommend a good 2 handed weapon that is shorter and won't clip into a male Barbarian's leg constantly? Preferably something you can get/craft/buy at a lower level... But if you have to be a higher level that's fine too. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/smiteknight86
    [link] [comments]

    Paladin Tank or Healer in 2020?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Good evening

    I need your help: it's been a long time since I've played Neverwinter, I'm playing a level 30 paladin and I was wondering: what do you advise me, between a healer (oathbound ) or a tank (justicar)? With the latest updates, I am a bit lost, I know that the 2 classes are not too comparable but I wanted to have your opinion which one would you advise or advise me against? (argument for the advantages and disadvantage for the danjons / solo / pvp / pve etc ...) THANKS a lot for your help, just give me your opinion in between.

    Paladin tank or healer?

    submitted by /u/Bergeau88
    [link] [comments]

    Map Interface

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Mod 18 brought with it among other things a new map interface. I have to say i liked it at first but now after having had time with it I love it. The map is so much easier to get around and find the places you want to go in the world. Thank you Devs for this QoL change it is much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/nobsjusfac
    [link] [comments]

    Infernal Citadel

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    It's hard to find a group for IC alot people won't want you unless your above 26k item lvl which I've learned don't mean nothing so it's hard to get invites even though I'm sitting at 24k anyone wanna run it!?! PS4 guys

    submitted by /u/Babbiloon
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox- how do I spend power points and unlock feats?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    I am level ten'- how do I assign which stats to level up?

    submitted by /u/hindsightprophecy
    [link] [comments]

    Demo set or New Avernus set

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Would it be better to stay with the demo set or switch to the new avernus set cuz it's giving good amount of hp too( playing a rogue). I've seen many barbarians playing with it but never a rogue

    submitted by /u/geycumm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment