• Breaking News

    Friday, March 27, 2020

    Neverwinter Free Adventurers Fast Pack

    Neverwinter Free Adventurers Fast Pack


    Free Adventurers Fast Pack

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    So I timed out and when I came back I'd lost all the progress on the quest I was doing. That makes no sense to me on a mmo. Does this happen with all quests or only certain ones?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Anything wrong with the server?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    it's crashing randomly for a couple of minutes

    submitted by /u/Korario
    [link] [comments]

    [LFG] [PC] Lvl 10. Cleric (returning player-ish) PST US WEST

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    I work a lot (I work in a lab so now more than usual ironically) so I'm only on *once or twice a week, just wondering if anyone would mind gaming with me. I'm 27, got kids so might have to stop if something happens but I usually play from 830 til 10 or 11 depending. I'm not a hardcore gamer when it comes to mmo's, just a dnd fan looking to explore the environment and have fun.

    *I'm home sick right now though (got tested waiting for results) so I have more time than usual.

    submitted by /u/almightycricket
    [link] [comments]

    Netherese Blade uses?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    I just completed a mission in Vellosk w/ my rouge and I got a Netherese blade. Went to go sell it to see if it'd even get any ad in the auction/trade house and its worth is priced at 10k ad. Am wondering if there's anything special about it for it to be so expensive? This is also the Auction house on the Xbox platform so that may be a variable for it too.

    submitted by /u/ihonestlydontknow44
    [link] [comments]

    We need a tab for all these thrones

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Would be nice to have access to all my thrones without needing them in my inventory.

    submitted by /u/YouAreDeadFoo
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwmber recruitment

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, about the new event, any idea how to get 100 incentives? All videos and posts are old, and it says u need new character and lvl up to 60 and finish AI campaign. Is it still same,or is there any updates? Cz we only have 27 days not sure of thats enough to finish that campaign. Am lost

    submitted by /u/lililithiumm
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back after two year hiatus. (Barb/BM)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    I've been reading the guides and trying to catch up. What I' trying to figure out is, what should my power stat be? Are we still concerned with Arm Pen and Crit? All of my gear is set up for Crit and over 100% Arm Pen. Additionally, how viable are the cult weapons now?

    Working from home is about to have me active.

    submitted by /u/RivewviewAssassin
    [link] [comments]

    Mighty vitality barbie tank

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    So after the update it suppose to be fixed by looks like they made it even worse. I am at 578k hp and when I use mighty vitality I reach 581k hp lol. So just 3k hp. I think it give 0.1% hp now instead of 10% hp.

    submitted by /u/Jaguppal786
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t understand the difference between item lvl and enemy rating

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    i'm new to this game. I want to do the pirate king retreat dungeon it says enemy rating 3600 and the item level none. my item level is 2700 Should I not do the dungeon because it's say 3600 enemy rating? i'm just confused is it going to be too hard for me to do it.

    submitted by /u/Mafia-OG
    [link] [comments]

    What are the BiS weapon and armor enchantments?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Ppl are saying that Vorpal is better than Bronzewood, bit the latter one is much, I repeat, MUCH more expensive (and imo it's better).

    From my mind: Vorpal rank 9 - 500k AD --- Bronzewood rank 9 - 6b AD

    Why? And is Vorpal still BiS?

    submitted by /u/Its_a_me_Malio
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t exchange zen into ad?!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    2x RP event, but only getting 1 Enchanting Stone in Phantasmal Fortress?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    I created and saved a lot of Thayan Lair Keys for the 2x RP event. Some guys told me (and also watched some YT videos) that you can make a lot of AD during this event by running Phantasmal Fortress and collect 2x Enchanting Stones R5 at the end if you're lucky. Problem is that I only get one stone at the end, what am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/meggs12
    [link] [comments]

    Reset Toons

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    So after the update today, I logged in to find my 25.3k ranger got reset. Powers, feats, boons everything. But none of my other toons did. Not everyone in our alliance had this happen. My question is why?

    submitted by /u/holycottoncandy
    [link] [comments]

    Lock Boxes

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    saw a post about VIP and it got me thinking, "Would older lockboxes have a better chance at dropping a legendary item?" in other words if i keep opening up new box im going to get nothing worth while my luck isnt the greatest, However would opening a lock box say from the chult mod or even earlier as those boxes begin to disappear would it have a greater chance at dropping something actually worth selling?

    submitted by /u/Docsquirrell
    [link] [comments]

    Barb Reset?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    My barb had all powers, feats, etc reset today for some reason. Anyone else?

    EDIT: If you had a Tank Barb, DPS Warlock or anything that was using one of the changes it looks like it got reset.

    submitted by /u/drakejcl
    [link] [comments]

    How big is the new patch ?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Right now the launcher is downloading 10gb update , is it really that big or some fuckery is going on with my pc/launcher

    submitted by /u/reignerof
    [link] [comments]

    Question about 2x dread ring event

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Does buying vanguard scripts with onyx during 2x dread ring give you 2 scripts instead of 1 for the price of 5 onyx?

    submitted by /u/ilie21
    [link] [comments]

    Best use of coalescent ward?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    I received a coalescent ward through the celestial coffer.

    I was going to use it to create a barkshield item, but they are only 300k on the AH (PC) but a coalescent ward is 600k. Since there's only a 1% chance of creating a barkshield, I don't know how they do it without a coalescent ward... but if a coalescent ward is used, why is it 1/2 the price?

    I'm trying to get my lvl 80 character's items up... artifacts, alabaster, and a weapon and armor enchant. What's the best use of the coalescent ward?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/CalansD
    [link] [comments]

    :PS: 20K IL For Avernus Heroics

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    As the title says, any ~20K IL PS4 want to run Avernus Heroic Encounters? Solo, it is always a gamble as to whether I can complete encounters.

    I have managed to open 5 Juma bags and got a 1200K helmet and armor. Also, Seals are starting to accumulate a bit. Grinding is grinding, but I'm so entirely tired of MEs for a while.

    I am currently Blademaster, but have some gear that I could try tanking with.

    submitted by /u/Charybdes
    [link] [comments]

    Chaotic writings

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    My toon is 22.5k, 105k power 90k Crit + AP. I know I don't have the best gear just yet but I was wondering if using my writings to buy Juma bags is the right thing to do? Should I continue and change my luck or should I be investing them into something else?

    submitted by /u/Vasalube92
    [link] [comments]

    I missed tge tales of old events. Will I never be able to get to truly bis now? :(

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    Since the journals are considered pretty bis

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger Paragon

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    I posted here yesterday and some People replied to me but I still can't decide to choose Hunter or Warden... Do the Last question Which is better for ranged? Hunter or Warden? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Dreekhart
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment