• Breaking News

    Monday, March 16, 2020

    Neverwinter ISO Active Alliance

    Neverwinter ISO Active Alliance


    ISO Active Alliance

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Hi all! I'm a leader of a very active guild and I'm looking into finding a new and active / social Alliance. Feel free to DM me for information and details. I'm on PC, thanks all.

    submitted by /u/EamonSaabel
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to get gold at lvl 20?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    I am trying to get plenty of gold in the last 10 days of the event currently going on, so that I can get the Mark's of Heroism.

    I am currently waiting for my artisans to finish making some supplies to trade for the Mark's, but its gonna take some time of course.

    submitted by /u/Grantlet23
    [link] [comments]

    Reroll chests without Reward Reroll Tokens? Is it worth it?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    I recognized that I „wasted" all my Reroll Tokens and I have to spend 5k AD to reroll a chest now. Would you spend those AD for a reroll or would you rather wait for more Tokens from VIP rewards?

    submitted by /u/meggs12
    [link] [comments]

    Hit A Wall

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    I started playing on PS4 back in August with a Wood Elf Ranger, hit level 80 and have just a few hours ago finally breached an item level over 19,000. And everything I can do to increase my item level further so I can have a go at the new campaign barely increases it. Doing my Master Expeditions helps get the Seals of the Deep for the Protege set, but the best way to break 20,000 and have access to LoMM and Descent to Avernus I can think of right now is to go ahead and get the Stealer of the Stars set, which seems to have the best chance to be obtained from LoMM but I have gotten the hood from a Master Expedition, so I keep trying that. And increasing enchantment levels and refining artifacts, while making me stronger, is time consuming trying to get the stones, but I have Preservation Wards so at least they won't be consumed on a failed attempt. I'm so close, less than 1,000 item level and yet it seems so far away. Not even worried about ToMM right now, Descent to Avernus comes first. Don't know if this was a vent post or a cry for help or what, but I figure my struggle will resonate with some people.

    submitted by /u/reclusiveandtired
    [link] [comments]

    What combat moves fill the Action Points faster for each class?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    How do I fill my Action Points fastest with each type of class?

    I know that for Trickster Rogue it is Bait and Switch. What about the others?

    submitted by /u/Sardothien12
    [link] [comments]

    Major bug - loudouts

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Every time I switch loudout my character is completely reset and I have to respec. This has been going on since release and happen on every class and character that was forced to respec because of the whole boon point situation.

    submitted by /u/nobsjusfac
    [link] [comments]

    I hit level 80, now what?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    New to the game, I've enjoyed leveling, but now that I'm 80, it's not clear how to progress my gear. I've finished the undermountain campaign, but running random dungeon queues and excursions isn't dropping any new higher leveled gear. Any suggestions on how to progress would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/GBales60
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone noticed a lack of drops during the Siege event?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    I spent about half an hour yesterday running about, killing mobs and hitting five or six HE's, and I only had one green Siegebreaker horn drop. No stronghold vouchers at all.

    The last time the Siege was active, I got at least half a dozen horses, a few of the Pristine horns, more green horns than I knew what to do with, and vouchers coming out of my ears, in the space of about an hour.

    submitted by /u/tjac67
    [link] [comments]

    fighter cleric or ranger?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    I have 3 lvl 80 toons with 5 to 6 modules completed on each and enough stones to equip one of them well. all around 19.5 gear score with gear equipped. trying to decide which one to main.

    Can fighter or cleric be viable dps in group content? How is ranger as dps these days?

    submitted by /u/wickedspacer
    [link] [comments]

    How do I form or find groups?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    I'm playing this game for more than 2 years and that's the one thing I still don't know how to do. Pc players usually find their groups from the chat, but here on xbox I've never seen anyone typing something in the chat, it's just empty af. I also don't have any friends playing the game, and I can't find an active guild that also has the maxed boons I need (crit severity, hp, and mount speed). How do you people find groups to queue with?

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Devout Cleric Healing Word.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Since I am so bored because of reasons, I keep seeing people dissing this encounter, when this is the best power to use that easily makes divinity management so so easy.

    submitted by /u/durugudesu
    [link] [comments]

    Where can you spend Seals of the Brave in 2020?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    Just came back to the game after some time away and noticed that I'm capped on these, however neither the vendor for old seals nor the one for current seals seems to have a tab for them.

    submitted by /u/ShintarCommando
    [link] [comments]

    Are the temporary event profession tasks worth it?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Are there any ways on how to reduce lag?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    I have been playing Neverwinter for a month or so & I have never experience as much lag as today. My assumption is that today is a weekend which means that there are more people playing Neverwinter so there will be lag. What are the other possible reasons for lag?

    submitted by /u/Lcyangs
    [link] [comments]

    Bulette pup companion drop?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    I am on ps4 and I am trying get my 7th toon ready for lomm well it is ready and I can run it with a good group. 145k stats capped. Just running on deep crow hatchling though. Looked into AH epic bulette pup is 900k+ so was wondering where do these pups come from co I have had all sort of drops from dungeons like the other day I got a red dragon Ioun Stone from lomm on my rouge bt never got a bulette pup also is there any specific dungeons where they drop or any lock boxes or if anyone got em from HE's I got 2 purple polar cubs from HE's in last week. Anyway I just want to know where do people get em from. Ty in advance

    submitted by /u/Jaguppal786
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for list of BiS for arcanist wizard.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    Hi,

    Anyone have a pdf, doc or link to where can I find a list of the BiS for arcanist wizard on mod 18. I am trouble putting big dps number. I am lvl 80 with 140k power and 120k combat advantage.

    Thanks

    Joe

    submitted by /u/daclubkid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment