• Breaking News

    Monday, March 30, 2020

    Neverwinter Just wanted to brag on my guild a bit, good job SUNS!

    Neverwinter Just wanted to brag on my guild a bit, good job SUNS!


    Just wanted to brag on my guild a bit, good job SUNS!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Looking for friends and guild members

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    I'm starting off as a level one guild needing more people to help me build up I'm on ps4 cdingledine16 is how u can find me

    submitted by /u/cdingledine16
    [link] [comments]

    Join Semper Anticus in the Relax Alliance for Endgame Runs!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Join Semper Anticus in the Relax Alliance for Endgame Runs!

    Semper Anticus has joined the Relax It's Just A Game Alliance on Xbox! If your alliance chat is dead, come join us and enjoy one of the game's most active alliances, including a weekly schedule of endgame runs and practices! GH20 + Max PVE Boons, 10K Min IL to join. More guild details in our video: https://youtu.be/ynem8KT5_74

    https://preview.redd.it/en2yc8poaqp41.png?width=875&format=png&auto=webp&s=5cc4ffbc2b210b919f7042acaa98d4a4a3820d3d

    submitted by /u/Extraneous_Typo
    [link] [comments]

    Outgoing/Incoming Healing

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    If you're using a damage spell that heals for a percentage of damage does outgoing healing affect it? Does outgoing healing and incoming healing affect it if it's your spell you cast?

    submitted by /u/teb_tebgri
    [link] [comments]

    How to level quickly?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    I see people say leveling to 80 is super easy, but I've put like 30 hours into this game and haven't even hit level 50 yet. On top of that my game is bugged and I can't switch loadouts but that's another story. Anyway, how do you level quickly in this game?

    submitted by /u/Milderf
    [link] [comments]

    Trade

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Wanting to trade my vorpal rank 10 for a bilethorn rank 10 PS4 if anyone is interested

    submitted by /u/Babbiloon
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Guild recruiting loyal players interested in growing

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Hello fellow social isolationists who are giving this game a gander for the first time! If you're going to play this game and want to keep interest in it, ya gotta do it right!

    My guild 7 Deadly Sins (GH10) is recruiting new and old players to join us. We are RAPIDLY growing and keeping our guild free of inactive players. Although we don't have max boons, here is what we can offer you!

    • Judgement and drama free community to learn your class how YOU want!
    • Active guild and alliance discord servers, with advice on builds and update on the newest happenings in Neverwinter (not to mention constant access to leaders when they're offline).
    • A guild that looks after you, as long as you do your part and keep active.
    • Currently have Armor pen, Power, Defense, and XP boons but are about to get more coming soon (real soon)
    • A place to call home, that won't isolate you just because you may not have all the "Best In Slot" gear immediately.

    If any of this interests you, pm me here, on discord @Amu#5854 or on xbox @Amu9618.

    My replies are a lot faster on here and discord so if you message on xbox be patient I'm not ignoring you.

    I look forward to hearing from any of you and having more loyal members join our ranks.

    submitted by /u/ChasingAmu
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t change loadout help!!!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    I and using cleric and I just ran a dungeon as a devout cleric (healer loadout). I got a better item and equipped it and then converted the old item to refinement points (ring or something I can't remember). Now I am unable to switch to my other loadout! What I have tried:

    Taking everything off, "apply to all loadouts" for each piece of equipment, my mounts, my companions, my artifact. Wtf is going on?

    submitted by /u/Milderf
    [link] [comments]

    Campaign completion tokens

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    I'm considering buying the thunderous campaign bundle or even indivual tokens. It says completion, does this apply to the whole campaign including the boons part too or just the story part Thank you

    submitted by /u/sanjisan123
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Hi,i return to the game after playing others. I left neverwinter caused i see low pop on Ps4 EU server,or just i had bad luck to find players.

    Now i give another chance to the game. My actual character is an human paladin male level 20+,i left the game at the moment when it gives a free mount horse black.

    My intention is to erase it and create a new human barbarian male,i heard that now are good the barbarian tanks. Now to the questions:

    1 Is this game pay to win?

    2 Are good choice the barbarian tanks actually?

    2.2 Are a good choice the barbarian tanks paired with a healer companions?

    3 How much time can i pass for reach aceptable gear for end game dungeons and PvP without spend money?

    4 The Ps4 EU servers are alive or dead?

    5 Is worth playing this game on the year 2020?

    That is all. Thanks.

    PD: I edited my post,originally i wanted to continue with my old paladin tank,but i erased it and now i started a new barbarian towards tank.

    submitted by /u/Ximinetto
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble with the lava fields area of Undermountain

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    I'm a lvl 80 Wizard and I am having issues with instantly dying in the lava fields area. Are there any good tips for getting through this area solo? My equipment lvl is over 15,000 right now and growing each day but I cannot seem to keep myself alive. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/bassoon1998
    [link] [comments]

    Power Points

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Where do I see how much power points I have and how can I get the them? I just came back after 1.5 years and am completely lost. I just spent ad on retraining but I can find how much power points I have and can't figure out how to spend them.

    submitted by /u/ldeacon10
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a guild

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    I need an ACTIVE 20 GH guild , my guild kicked me out because i left the game for 2 months and now no one is responding to my messages. I'm 23k TR and decent mid to endgame stats.

    submitted by /u/owaida777
    [link] [comments]

    Dialogue

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Does anyone else feel like we should be able to pause the audio when someone gives you a quest? I usually like reading the info on quests in games but the npcs always talk hella out of sequence with how I read.

    submitted by /u/yenneferovertriss
    [link] [comments]

    Returning PS4 Player After ~1 Year or More

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    When I stopped playing, my class was GWF. They switched it to Barbarian. No biggy, made sense.

    I lost track of what quest line I was working on, all my stats were reset and when I look up a build or walkthrough to try to make sense of some the changes, I'm even more lost... I believe the last time I played was Mod 15 or 16 if that helps at all...

    I'm currently wearing Primal Assault Set with Primal Weapon and Sword Knot, Vistani Necklace, Greater Girdle of Strength, Shirt and Pants of the Chultan Merchant, Sigil of the Barbarian, Illusionist's Mask, Lantern of Revelation and Heart of the Red Dragon.

    Leopard of Chult is my Mount, with Siege Master as active Companion.

    As for completed Campaigns... Elemental Evil Tyranny of Dragons The Maze Engine Sharandar Underdark Dread Ring Storm King's Thunder The Cloaked Ascendancy

    Any help is appreciated, F4LL3NT1D3

    submitted by /u/jlscujo
    [link] [comments]

    New to PC from xbox

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Hi all I'm a new player on PC but I never really learned the ropes when I played on Xbox, is there any guilds looking to recruit a newish player

    submitted by /u/Xdinonut99
    [link] [comments]

    UnderMountain gear...

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    So I hit level 70 on my Rogue last night and was shocked when I got a chest full of awesome enchanted gear. However, I had no idea the stress it was going to cause me.

    Immediately I stated receiving green gear from quest that had slightly better stats...but the blue gear has nice effects. I don't even know what to do about it honestly. Upgrade? Don't upgrade?

    I am 78 now and have only replaced a few items, mainly the shirt and pants to the yucky soiled ones.

    Should I just not stress it since I am hitting 80 soon? Once I hit 80, what gear should I work on getting? My goal is to be able to run the harder content to receive BiS items, but I know I will need to gear up before even attempting those runs.

    I have tried searching around online but most of what I find is a little out of date. I have found a great Rogue guide that was posted here the other day, but it doesn't really touch on what a fresh 80 should do to gear up and prepare.

    Sorry for being so newb. I used to play several years ago and after taking a break I find it hard to get back in with so many game changes.

    Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/xboxlifer
    [link] [comments]

    Campaigns disappearing?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Hey, so I play with my SIL and we both started a sharandar campaign, only when I went to my screen.....nothing there, just AI and Well of Dragons. I've scoured the internet and tried fixes but still nothing.

    Any help greatly appreciated - playing on PS4.

    submitted by /u/ArgentumAzure
    [link] [comments]

    Can Barbarians tank?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    I want to play the Barbarian (or Great Weapon Fighter) and he's slotted as DPS or Tank but everywhere I've read says he can't Tank on par with the Fighter or Paladin. However, all those post were years old, can he Tank well now?

    submitted by /u/Xfureon
    [link] [comments]

    Zen market

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if neverwinter will have a zen market discount coming up as I've tried googling it but black Friday is the only thing I'm getting As I'm wanting to buy the 11k but just wondering if its worth holding out Thanks

    submitted by /u/sanjisan123
    [link] [comments]

    Does race matter in pvp?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    I see some things have changed. I have a human rogue but may reroll if it racial traits matter?

    In pvp: do status resistances from racial traits matter? Like from the wood elf?

    submitted by /u/hindsightprophecy
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player - help?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Returning player here, it's been a couple years. I've got a 62 ranger who is a bit undergeared, and a 70 paladin, same. Where should I be going to start playing again with them?

    Additionally, what's my best bet for a dungeon tank/solo dps/exploration/survival class with interesting mechanics?

    submitted by /u/Terarn
    [link] [comments]

    Neverember's Recruitment - need to reach 60 during the event to get rewards?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Hello, all. I saw the post for the Neverember's Recruitment event and wondered at part of the wording.

    "any new characters who log in during this event will earn extra rewards while leveling"

    Does this mean the characters just need to be created during the event and will still get the rewards as they level even if it is after the event ends? Or does the leveling have to take place during the actual event?

    I ask mainly because a friend who would like to participate probably won't have time to get to 60 in the next month. If creating the character now would still flag it for rewards later, though, that would be worth it.

    Also, when it comes to the Neverember Incentives, is the vendor active only during the event, or would that still be available after?

    Thanks for any information on how this all works. :)

    submitted by /u/tanek_09
    [link] [comments]

    Companion bolster

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    I currently play the bulette pup but with my other companion combined i only have 12,5% bolster and to reach 15% i will need to upgrade 2 or 3 companion but in the mystical category i already have 14,5%. My question is : do the bulette give so much more power to worth all the investement or i should get a augment companion in mystical?

    submitted by /u/joperron_77
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment