• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 17, 2020

    Neverwinter New To Neverwinter (Started Today: PS4)

    Neverwinter New To Neverwinter (Started Today: PS4)


    New To Neverwinter (Started Today: PS4)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    Greetings!

    As the title states, I am new to Neverwinter. Literally brand spanking new. However, I am not new to MMOs. I come from 11 years of WoW and 4ish years of FFXIV. All of which I played a healer for PvE content.

    So here I am, greener than ever to Neverwinter, and honestly am quite overwhelmed but not about the content per say, but about the character progression. There seems to be so many avenues to increasing your characters power, i.e., companions, boons, etc. and I'm wondering what I should be focusing on and what will be important to manage at end-game. My current character is a level 19 Cleric, in which I will be choosing the healing path.

    I will be leveling hella slow because I do not plan to drop cash into the game just yet. I'm sitting at about 8 hours and level 19 before getting off for the night.

    My goal is to be a PvE healer, both leveling and for endgame. If there are any veteran healers out there that can lend me your wisdom in how PvE healing works in Neverwinter, specifically for clerics, I would be greatly appreciative.

    Lastly, a lot of MMOs have gone away from the aspect of joining guilds for community, only joining for buffs. Is Neverwinter in the same category? Should I be searching for a guild to join as a new player? Or are guilds meaningless except for getting buffs or other utilities?

    Thank you for your time in reading this and I look forward to helpful advice any of you would be willing to give!

    submitted by /u/colonelasskicker
    [link] [comments]

    Tactical enchantement

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    As dps how many of them we should wear in end game?

    submitted by /u/joperron_77
    [link] [comments]

    Boon guide?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Looking for a guide for quickest boon acquisition if anyone has a link or some advice. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/they_call_me_pete
    [link] [comments]

    Spiked Defender gloves vs Lionhearth gloves

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Which 1 would be better for a CW? And how exactly does it proc? I see alot TR's and GWF's using it but don't think I saw it on a CW.

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Hoard Coffer

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Picked one up, says I am to donate to the Timat Hoard Reclamation.

    Where do I do that?

    submitted by /u/AreBeeEm81
    [link] [comments]

    My character can't level up

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    So, I'm sitting here, playing with my friends. We're all level 7-8s Soon, they're all level 10-14 while I'm level 7 still.

    Point is, my character refuses to level up. We do the same stuff altogether, but my character is still just level 7. Is there a way to fix this or am I just screwed?

    submitted by /u/AStupidSign
    [link] [comments]

    Sniper's Perk (+3% damage to ranged powers) Does it stack twice?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Title

    submitted by /u/Mikasaz
    [link] [comments]

    Absolute noob seeking internship

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    New to this game and not played games for a while. Looking for someone to take me under their wing.

    Am a level 9 ranger (pc) at the moment (literally just started) but considering starting again with a different class. I used to play a game where I had a scythe where I'd be in the middle of the action and had long range but ranger seems long distancey, will this change when I can use melee? A lot of the tanks don't really appeal to me and I want to grow to be a strong in demand player.

    Looked at barbarian as they seem to have long swords but they don't look very popular

    submitted by /u/Tsunami_Poem
    [link] [comments]

    Starting New Guild

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    All are welcome to join just interested in seeing how this goes have 50+ days on Xbox and am freshly starting over on pc. All are welcome pm me if interested chill guild... PC handle is blackcross5183

    submitted by /u/Real-Location
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I die so fast?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    Came back to Neverwinter after rougly 1.5 years, to find out my level 61 Barbarian can't even do a simple fight without being beat down. I'm talking about Mount Hotenow at the moment, but I believe it persists everywhere. What changed in the game? What do I do now since quests are really tough to do.

    submitted by /u/YoshiCosplay
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help for my DC in dungeons

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    I can't keep my Divinity up and even though my out going healing is 43% I still have been booted from Lomm, Tom and now today IC. They say I suck as a healer. Here is the Build what am I doing wrong:

    27.4 K IL, 152K power, 138k Crit,

    At wills : Sacred Flame and Blessing of light

    Encounters Baston,Exaltation and Intercession

    Daily: Guardian of Life and Anointer Army

    Class: Overflowing Spirit and Hallowed Guide

    Feats: Repeated Blessings,ROTH, Towering Light,Persistent Guardian and LOD

    submitted by /u/Ghostdog2020
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a voice chat in this game? How do I turn it off?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Today, while playing, I heard weird sounds. It sounded like people, speaking in a language I don't understand. I think it may have been voice chat? Is there a voice chat in this game? And if there is, how can I turn it off?

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    How to best balance my stats?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    What is the best way to balance my stats? Do I swap gear, enchants,... until I get them where they belong, or should I unequip everything and build up piece by piece?

    How do you do it?

    submitted by /u/5k1nn3r
    [link] [comments]

    Red Dragon Ioun Stone

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    I could really use a red dragon ioun stone on my tank for the extra incoming healing. However right now they are over 1.2m ad on ps4... for a blue one.

    Is there any particular place they are more likely to be found, or is there a lockbox that has them as one of the drops?

    submitted by /u/FingersPalmc8ck
    [link] [comments]

    Is there multiclass?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    I can't find any information on the matter. Is it possible to multiclass (for example, Fighter/Wizard)?

    Is it at least possible to equip different weapons? Back to the figher/wizard example, can a Wizard equip a sword?

    submitted by /u/DreadedL1GHT
    [link] [comments]

    Siege of Neverwinter

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    I'm confused, because I cannot make any progress in fulfilling the event. I've been on the battlefield, talked to woman in charge, had heroic encounters and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Nasic88
    [link] [comments]

    Stats recommendations for lomm?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    I have a dps and a healer

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    I passed all the required missions and I still can't trade

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    So my nephew joined NW and we did all the Crown and Cloak Tower missions required to unlock trading and yet he still can't trade. To help him, I created a new character (from my level 78 account) to join the journey and unlocked trading after Cloak Tower/Wizard's Folly. He and I just did his missions and still nothing.

    He has a brand new account just signed up, level 19 completed all Crown and Tower chain. Is there a waiting period from creating a new account before you can trade?

    submitted by /u/Sardothien12
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to transfer Neverwinter account from current PSN to new one?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    Hello, I have been playing neverwinter for a few years on ps4. I was wondering is it possible to transfer my NW account to a new playstation account?


    [link] [comments]

    Trading golden ribes, lightning enchantment rank 8 and gond mounts.Bilbo Baggins is my in world name, pm offers

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Can Someone put Ability Stats in lamens terms for me?!?!?!?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    I am struggling to really find a clear answer to this online. I guess because its more advanced than most MMORPG I've played. I was under the assumption and may be very wrong but I was thinking. Strength= more damage per attack. DEX= faster attacks. Int= more elemental damage. Wisdom= (wizard/warlock) skills, not sure. But the others have got me stumped. I'm using Ranger and have warden for main loadout, hunter for secondary. I would assume.because warden uses elemental I need to focus on DEX and INT. The hunter would use DEX and STR. But I cant find a viable resource anywhere.......PLEASE HELP!!

    submitted by /u/Aeanduke
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment