• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    Neverwinter Trying to help new players on xbox

    Neverwinter Trying to help new players on xbox


    Trying to help new players on xbox

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Now with the Corona virus and the self quarantine there will be some new players. I am want to help those people with the game and give them a good time in neverwinter. I also want to setup a guild for people like me who want to help new players.

    So if you are a new player who wants help or you are someone like me who wants to help new players send me your gamertag and I will add you.

    Let's make the best out of this self quarantine!

    submitted by /u/lrze98
    [link] [comments]

    Just came back.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    So i have a wizard that i started some time ago. I played for awhile through several mods. Ran dungeons with a squad of guys i know. Stopped playing while everyone was waiting for 12b to drop. Came back a couple of weeks ago to find all of my characters butchered by game changes. I dont mind the new content and im getting back into the grind of it all. But im still not satisfied with how ive had to patch my wizard back together. All my plans are shit and i havent gotten a handle on what i should be looking for in gear or a build. Is my valindra stuff worth keeping at this point or should i just turn it into refinement? And what of my owlbear belt with a +4 int stat increase. It seems to me that the power level is too low but i cant figure out of there is gear to replace it in the direction i was going in.

    submitted by /u/DeadPlagueZombie
    [link] [comments]

    Why is purified/corrupted black ice gear even craftable for other classes!?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    I recently went through the long process of crafting the full set of purified black ice gear for my new warlock on my rouge. Upon completion of the set I went to go put it into my shared bank, and then realized it was bound to my character. So why is there even an option to make other classes black ice armour when it binds to the character that crafts it? I didn't want to equip the gear on my warlock, I was just going to convert it to fashion item but now I'm stuck with a useless armour set on my rouge.

    submitted by /u/ironshlaughphen
    [link] [comments]

    Gorgeous Neverwinter : Moment of Invoking - La Grande Hermine. A tribute to one of us : Darkside.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    Obtaining an artifact

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm relatively new to the game, and I have been following this guide for a warlock that says I need an artifact Wyvern-venom coated knives. I've been googling for a while but I'm unable to find where to search for it. People in Zone chat mostly just ignore the question. Can you guys help?

    submitted by /u/vortholm
    [link] [comments]

    Brynnyr's Demise

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Brynnyr's Demise

    does this headgear that drops from Demogorgon[MASTER] still droppable.

    ...

    assuming, since we get to do Demogorgon Trial quite frequently now...even tho I have not seem alot of it players wearing unlike how common Jarl's Gaze is

    submitted by /u/PressFforOriginality
    [link] [comments]

    how do i get boons?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    I just hit level 60 where can I get boons i been trying to figure that out since I started this game.

    submitted by /u/Mafia-OG
    [link] [comments]

    Power Level??

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    I'm a barb blademaster with an IL of 19K roughly. Tonight I saw another barb walking around with a 2K higher IL than me but 50K more power! I desire this 125K power, how do I get that??

    submitted by /u/Vimvigory
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway to transfer characters

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    I'm wondering if there is a way to transfer a Console character to a PC account as I want to be able to play as my preexisting character without having to redo the tutorial and redo already completed quests

    submitted by /u/BryVenomMobile
    [link] [comments]

    Tired of lag on XB1

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    Anyone else experiencing massive lag spikes on Xbox lately....like honestly devs let's go here I'm not trying to spend an hour to get 5 mins worth of play ....smh

    submitted by /u/ScythingSantos
    [link] [comments]

    Neverember incentives

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Is it better to spend them on the mount or the companion upgrade tokens? As a newer player with their first 60

    submitted by /u/eden-star
    [link] [comments]

    What is a Lair?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    okay seriously, cant find any information on what a lair is supposed to be but I unlocked it, and every google result is lair of the mad mage or how to farm dread ring

    submitted by /u/Moose855
    [link] [comments]

    Are Any Classes Bad?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    I'm sure this gets posted every so often so forgive me. Just curious before I sink time and money into a main if any classes have just been in a bad state for a while and I should avoid. I have almost everything in the 30's and been stuck with picking a main.
    Right now wizard has been the most fun for me but not sure if that changes.

    submitted by /u/Gloond
    [link] [comments]

    Should I make a new character?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    I quit playing around when they change the companions. It was just too confusing for me. I hardly understood what did what anyway.

    I was thinking of giving it another try and wondered if starting from the start would help me understand how things work again. How is the leveling experience and do you think it would help?

    submitted by /u/Vegan_Harvest
    [link] [comments]

    Stat cap

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the current stat cap on arcanist wizards in the current mod? Also which stats to invest in?

    submitted by /u/Flavius-Belisarius69
    [link] [comments]

    Boons in campaigns

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    So I'm pretty new and don't really understand the campaigns yet. Currently running Acquisitions Incorporated and Tyranny of Dragons. Should I be focusing on doing the boon nodes first or doing the other ones?

    submitted by /u/SonicForceD
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best powers to use as a level 36 hunter ranger?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Cant do the Pit Fight (Totem Pit) Skirmish

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    So, i just got to level 80, this week, and i just found out about the Leader of the Pack title, which i want to have. I have already done the entire quest line vor Vellosk and the Dungeon, but i cant seem to find the Skirmish anywhere. Is it because im level 80? Is this title just blocked for my character forever now?

    submitted by /u/DsylexicWofl
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about Paladin and Warlock

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Hello everyone.

    Caught between these 2 classes for my secondary character (i also have a Cleric).

    For stats, Int and Con seem to be the way to go for a Justicar correct?

    Is warlock really as bad as what I've seen some comments say they are?

    Any particular races good for these 2 classes?

    Thanks for any advice.

    submitted by /u/Mikaleus
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get character slots?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    So, I discovery about the referral codes just after my 2 main characters get level 80 wich means that I can't get my extra slot. There's another way of getting a new slot for free? Or how can I get one, spending little?

    submitted by /u/grizord7
    [link] [comments]

    Why cant we climb the stronghold anymore

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Wth cryptic can you not handle us having fun, why cant we climb our stronghold anymore

    submitted by /u/NatFair
    [link] [comments]

    Climbing the stronghold

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    I think they took away the ability to climb the stronghold because window seals are not able to be jumped on anymore

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/NatFair
    [link] [comments]

    help i cant login

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    i just downloaded the game today and made an account. i put the right login information but it just keeps saying invalid username or password.

    submitted by /u/Alpha_Hyperion
    [link] [comments]

    Infernal Citadel Boss Types?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Gone back and forth on this - can anyone on PC with the nifty breakdowns tell whether all 3 of the bosses in Infernal Citadel are classified as demons? And if not, what are they? Thanks in advance! :)

    submitted by /u/daft-death
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment