• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    Neverwinter I was doing a random queue and this was one of the players. Why he looks like a werewolf? I searched for any werewolf appearence and found nothing.

    Neverwinter I was doing a random queue and this was one of the players. Why he looks like a werewolf? I searched for any werewolf appearence and found nothing.


    I was doing a random queue and this was one of the players. Why he looks like a werewolf? I searched for any werewolf appearence and found nothing.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Pls can someone look at my stats and let me know where I should focus? (And how?) Anything too high/low for a CW DPS?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    Looking for a piece for transmog

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    Is there a stick weapon I can get for a Barbarian so I can run around with a stick and beat people with it?

    submitted by /u/Nathedrall
    [link] [comments]

    how is pvp for Warlock?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    i've been wanting to try out some pvp stuff, but i have no ideia of builds, can u guys help me out?

    and how is it for a warlock, does him shine?

    submitted by /u/lSanguinary
    [link] [comments]

    New lvl 80, returning to game after 2years

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Hey there folks, could anyone help me with some info?

    Trying to build an Arbiter cleric, just got to 80 and feeling lost among lots of currencies and missions to complete.

    Following this guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UZGOcQIMLCh5I4lrH63REK5YVsa3Kpk1hOyfic21z8k/edit#heading=h.e5cjjzc4h371 . but it looks like it's for ppl already at max iLvl, fully equiped

    Already have bonding runestones, a Ioun Stone of might (that's what I coudl buy at the time) and nothing else lol.

    Got some currency wich I don't know how to spend (seals of adventure, crow, deep, brave), and something like 500k AD I've hoarded from past play.

    Can anyone help me?

    IGN: lewarren (L, not i)

    submitted by /u/Sadoq
    [link] [comments]

    Best summoned companion for a paladin: Bulette Pup, Xuna, or something else?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    As a long-term goal, I'm trying to upgrade my paladin to have all BIS for both tank and healer loadouts.

    I just pulled a bulette pup from a chest in Tales of Old, and I'm trying to decide whether to give it to my paladin or one of my characters. I'm hesitating, because some people in my guild prefer Xuna for both paladin tanks and healers. I don't mind saving my AD to get Xuna if she's really the best.

    Any advice would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/hIDeMyID
    [link] [comments]

    They were 600k just last week ��

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    So, how really P2W is this game?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    My friend and I were going to get into this game on PS4 as we are looking for something new to play MMORPG wise. He watched a video about a guy saying the game was VERY P2W and you'd never get endgame gear unless you paid for keys to unlock these chests or something like that. So I'm looking for opinions from players who religiously play this game for their input on it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/JMocks
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble with Transmogs

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    So I'm a Rouge, main hand and off hands often look the same. I recently came back to the game from playing years ago before this new transmog system came out.

    I'm having a little trouble with it, I wanted a pair of fey swords from the sharander campaign, I acquired the main hand and eventually got the offhand. I converted the offhand to the appearance library, for both main hand and offhand, both boxes were checked, now when I go to change appearance it won't let me select the sword in the offhand slot. It does let me select it however in my main hand slot.

    I don't have it on my main hand so that's not the problem, I'm just wondering how I go about fixing this, all I need to do is scroll over to the right 2 times but the game physically won't let me. Please help.

    submitted by /u/KogaCJ
    [link] [comments]

    DPS CLASS

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I was just wondering what class is the best for dps, AOE, and not die quickly in pve content or boss/Dungeons. I am mainly focusing on pve and playing solo for a while.

    submitted by /u/ScaryxTerry
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! Boons

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Hi ppl, which boon would be the best choice today? Revive Sickness or Critical Severity Bonus?

    submitted by /u/Buq69
    [link] [comments]

    Another RAD boost/Zen exchange question.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    I've tried searching for this specific answer but cant quite find what I'm looking for.

    What exactly is the boost from invocation?

    Should I let them stack up before going into a dungeon/skirmish, or can I get the boost and join a queue immediately?

    What is the best way to exchange AD for Zen? I hear about swapping the Sell Zen listing for the Buy Zen listing but the instructions I've fou d were unclear.

    submitted by /u/Dgnslyr
    [link] [comments]

    HR got a buff?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    I see some HR's who usually didn't outdps some people now get outdpsed by HR's anyone know anything about this? Did they get a ninja buff?

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    LVL 70 question

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    New player, hitted LVL 70 last night, am doing ravenloft to get to 80 and I was wondering if you people could give me some advice or tips on hidden stuff like Is it worth it to upgrade the vistani weapons given in the beginning? Also am a fighter dreadnought and I would like advice on my feats and encounters I possible

    submitted by /u/nehetzu954
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Ebonized chainmail and ebonized breastplate have the same effect in barbarian

    submitted by /u/Deezerm10
    [link] [comments]

    Guys is it normal to have 200 ping? Playing from EU

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Hello guys I just started playing this game with a friend of mine, we both have 200 ping constantly, considering we plan to play PvE for the most part is it normal and enjoyable to play with 200 ping? I'm level 20 right now and we had some problems in some missions with large numbers of enemies because we can't evade/block properly because of the ping, or at least it makes it harder, after some googling I found other old threads about this but wanted to hear the opinion of this subreddit.

    Is there any plan from Cryptic Studios/who manage the servers to fix this ping for most EU players?

    submitted by /u/SchoolShooting666
    [link] [comments]

    Elementary evil.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I need help please. Ive completed all the missions but the last one at the very top. I have to donate ressource but i cant seem to figure out to whome and where. Please help me. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Marc_Roberts_2013
    [link] [comments]

    Tomm Stat Caps?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Hello Community,

    i was wondering if anyone could link where i can find the stat caps for DPS and Healer for Tomm. Or advise on what my Power/Combat Advantage for my DPS should be and what my Power/Crit Strike for my Healer should be. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/OG_Pradeje
    [link] [comments]

    Buying zen with AD

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Is it even viable since there are millions of buy requests already at max value?

    submitted by /u/Well-Dang
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get rune etchings?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    I just completed the quest the rune lady gives and now I have the quest in which you have to create Apprentice's Runed Armor. Do I have to complete this quest? How do I get rune etchings? I want to be able to open chests of the lost adventurers.

    submitted by /u/Yeekiller
    [link] [comments]

    Chat Window Fading- DOING MY HEAD IN

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    I CANNOT get the text in my chat window to stay put. I did not have a problem with it until recently. (I hadn't changed any settings) Maybe I am just crazy but I know the text hung around longer. I have the fade set to 0 and opacity is 1.00 (high as it goes.) Is there anyway to fix this to where text doesn't disappear?

    submitted by /u/Eli_985
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, game is missing certain sounds

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Recently returned to the game and it seems sounds are missing. Not entirely sure which ones but ability sounds at least and the game feels very awkward to play. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Charmey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment