• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 26, 2020

    Neverwinter Game unplayable for me recently

    Neverwinter Game unplayable for me recently


    Game unplayable for me recently

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Has anyone else been experiencing severe rubber banding, Server unresponsive errors, and discos lately? I haven't been able to even do the event this week because I'll get disco everytime...then lose all progress. It doesn't matter which toon I'm on, which area or instance I'm in, it's just completely unplayable atm. Sucks cuz I really wanted that journal set.

    I've tried reinstalling, resetting all network equipment, running trace routes (with 0 dropped packets), playing other online games(which work fine).

    submitted by /u/fizz0o
    [link] [comments]

    For newbies who need good info go to this site. https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Neverwinter_Wiki it helped me a ton when I first started playing. Watch YT videos too. It can be consuming, but it gets easier. Good luck fellow heroes!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    First time Tomm fail/win

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    You can lose and win at the same time apparently.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz9lXuQvnvM

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    Astral diamonds

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    What should I spend ad on?

    submitted by /u/davidthegreat915
    [link] [comments]

    Artifacts for barbarian

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    Just need an idea of what to go for, also what should I wear for necklace/belt? Barbarian bladesmaster dps

    submitted by /u/DangerousGuarantee0
    [link] [comments]

    Class choice for a new player

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    I was wondering what DPS classes would be considered easier for a new player to get into the game with? I usually prefer ranged characters but I'm open to suggestions and pros/cons.

    submitted by /u/Watercra
    [link] [comments]

    If something is "undead" wouldn't it still be alive? So it was alive, then it died, or was killed, but now it's cursed so it's "undead"...so it never really died? Does that mean my avatar is "undead" too? Which means...Valindra won and we're all just walking undead live corpses???

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    CotDG Question

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    finally got to a high enough item level where I have to deal with this showing up in my random queues way more often then should be allowed, all the strategies I've found wont shut the hell up about the push/pull thing which never seemed to matter, but how the hell do you kill accerrak when he shows up to wipe you? / can you slow the slowmonger charge in any way?

    edit: and dont play pug is an understandable awnser I'm not looking for (solved, I guess it's more of a raw damage check for pug groups)

    submitted by /u/Moose855
    [link] [comments]

    Lockbox

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    What are the best lockbox to use your keys on?

    submitted by /u/davidthegreat915
    [link] [comments]

    Disconnecting when joining a random Q

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Does anyone else have this problem. Every time I join a random Q solo I usually get disconnected and sent to title screen. Most the time I just reenter the dungeon or trial but have been kicked and given the penalty. Just wondering if there is a way to fix this.

    submitted by /u/ISHAdoobie
    [link] [comments]

    Left is some BiS Gear according to Enyo's Guide for Mod 18, Right is High Item Level gear acquired randomly... just would like some feedback as a player striving for end game in the rogue class, and maybe would help other rogues as well! :)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Morale changes in last update?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    I couldn't find actual patch notes on the changes (if any) were made. However I have noticed one specific change with my workshop. I am new and have been leveling jewelcrafting just... because I guess. I have spent about a week make 400 morale worth of hartshorn rings to sell for gold to then sell for AD. It's a slow grind but is low effort and is helping level my profession.

    Before the patch the ring cost 2 morale but since has been increased to 5. That increase definitely hurts my profit and slows down grinding a ton. My question is if anyone else has noticed this? Is there something else that caused the increase that could be specific to me? Or is there a new go to crafting item to do what I was doing more efficiently?

    Thanks for the help!

    Edit: I'm an idiot. With help I now understand the change.

    submitted by /u/TheRealTFreezy
    [link] [comments]

    Getting my feet wet.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Just now dipping my toes into early Lvl. 80 Barbarian. Looking to create a viable solo alternate to begin leveling alongside. I'm interested in Wizard / HR. Any recommendations, advice, and input are appreciated. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/DaddyDemeyer
    [link] [comments]

    Skirmish information

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Is there anywhere that has up to date skirmish information? Walkthroughs, how to achieve gold/silver/bronze in each, loot tables, which are good for farming? As a recent 80, I dove in last night and was looking for more information. One group was scolded by a surley tank because we didn't know what we were doing.

    Also, what drops can be found in the second chest for MotH?

    submitted by /u/gnomercy404
    [link] [comments]

    How do I do Tyranny of Dragons campaign when there's no daily quests for me?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    It opened at lvl 26, but whenever I go to Harper Boward she tells me there's nothing for me and I get a message saying I have to wait to lvl 60. I ask the other two guys next to her and they simply say all is quiet. I've checked a few times this week and it's always the same - I'm told to wait until lvl 60.

    So how do I earn the required materials to do anything in the ToD campaign if I don't get any daily quests from her? Do I really have to wait to lvl 60? And if so, what's the point in the campaign being available at lvl 26?

    submitted by /u/BillOnTheShore
    [link] [comments]

    I hit lvl 70 with my Warlock, what's the best order to do campaigns? I'm looking for something that don't confuses me with the amount of quests. (I'm Brazilian, my english may be a little rusty)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Gearing Up Past 18k IL Ranger Questions

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    I just hit level 80, finished Undermountain and did my first set of Daily ME's. I ended up at around 18k IL. I can't queue random dungeons until 20k. How can I get to 20k? All my equipped gear & 3 pieces of companion gear are 950 IL, Bondings rank 9, everything else rank 8 or 9 on my gear. I have a full stable of mounts although low ranked. What should I grind now?

    submitted by /u/DontEatMePlease
    [link] [comments]

    Monster Hunts

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Does not participating in the Monter Hunts in Ravenloft affect your advancement in the Ravenloft Campaign? In other words, are they really necessary?

    submitted by /u/TNT_613
    [link] [comments]

    What equipment stats should I focus on?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    I'm a lvl 80 assassin rogue and am doing undermountain campaign,but I'm starting to get a small collection of equipment since idk what stats are most important

    submitted by /u/Princesskatsume
    [link] [comments]

    Drow Faerie Fire

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if Drow Faerie Fire procs, and if it should be showing up in the logs? I seem to remember a few people mentioning it a long time ago on PC, but I've never seen it on console

    submitted by /u/lady_chtholly
    [link] [comments]

    scarf of embellishments

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    I transmute this but it's not showing properly on ps4

    submitted by /u/ozgurgultekin
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot turn in any Dragon Hoard Coins or Dragon Empire Treasures to the Tiamat Hoard?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    As the title says, I'm having an issue (?) where I cannot turn in any of my dragon hoard coins or dragon empire treasures to the Tiamat Hoard, it will only accept dragon hoard coffers.

    While "Reclaiming the hoard" was active, I could only turn in coffers, and when I completed that, the hoard now states "You currently do not need to return any Dragon Hoard Coffers until Elminster asks for more."

    I have "Rewards for the hoard" active from a previous week with 200/1500 completion, dropping the quest and reclaiming it does not reset it and does not allow me to donate treasures or coins.

    Can anyone tell me what's going on here?

    submitted by /u/benowillock
    [link] [comments]

    Total noob here, how do I start? Any beghinner tips? I just csme to thr city and don't know how to continue or where to get a quest.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    R/neverwinter xbox player I need help with my cleric

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    So I'm just going to go ahead and say it , I play this game very casually and I stopped at 70. I never joined a clan because I'm going to right put honest. I'm terrible at healing other people and I don't want to make guys mad if I fail. (Did it in wow a few times)

    When I stopped 70 was cap and my gear was terrible, I mean it still is. I've tried tutorials but I get lost trying to watch one that's 45 minutes long. So can anyone break it down for me on how to get good gear?

    submitted by /u/IPBEAR43777
    [link] [comments]

    Fighter or Paladin ��‍♂️ also general Tank questions for a new player

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. I have a level 80 cleric and a level 13 Ranger. Still learning the ropes of the game. Two friends of mine have taken the game up and we have decided to quest together.

    One plays a warlock and wants to smash out damage .

    The other chose cleric to be our healer.

    So I could keep playing Ranger, but have been contemplating trying a Tank capable class.

    So fighter or Paladin I can't decide.

    I also see comments about running tanks and that they cost a lot. Could anyone please elaborate on this?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Mikaleus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment