• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 4, 2020

    Neverwinter Mr. Koko and friends

    Neverwinter Mr. Koko and friends


    Mr. Koko and friends

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Fun Fact: Barovia

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    If you stand near Yesterhill area and howl with your wolf mount (I use Winter Wolf), the wolves in Barovia will respond to you. Try it!

    submitted by /u/Korario
    [link] [comments]

    We all seen the chicken on a chicken, but get ready for..

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Should hard trials & dungeons be relocated to a different tier?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Raven, Cradle, lair etc are really tough to do with randoms

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/NVRPeace666
    [link] [comments]

    Chicken Compilation: Visage & Mounts | Neverwinter PS4 [Mod18]

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Astral Diamond Exchange Fluctuates?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    Sorry if this is a dumb question.

    So I noticed the Astral Diamond Exchange to sell Zen on Xbox is now at 706 AD for 1 ZEN.

    I believe a few days ago it was a nice bit lower for quite some time... Is this is because of the Legendary Triple mount pack?

    Also, do you believe the current 706/1 ZEN will go up or down in the next 7 days?

    (I already have $$$$ on my account, so I was going to buy ZEN then sell it, but I want as good of a profit as I can get!)

    Thanks so much if anyone helps!!

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Armor break

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Does anyone run armor break as a dps class? That's the companion enhancement. Or just the crit severity one.

    submitted by /u/droopyjonz
    [link] [comments]

    Did we lose salvage?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    I've noticed the summoning anvil isnt in the vip options anymore and there isnt an anvil in PE. Did they get rid of salvaging equipment for rough ad?!?!

    submitted by /u/howlongdoesthisgo3
    [link] [comments]

    Paladin,i give another chance to the class.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    So i have my level 9 paladin "parked", but i had a paladin level 30 before erase it after the class rework.

    My intention is to play it as a healer,but i was thinking and paladins must tank (a thing i like too) cause they carry heavy armor,and clerics must heal cause they are a magic class and carry chainmall.

    So after think that,i give another chance to the paladin class and replay my parked paladin,because is a class i always liked in all mmorpg games. My intention this time is to play it as a tank.

    So here it goes the following question. As a tank paladin,i must spend points on CON and WIS instead of WIS and CHA as the game recommend?

    Because CON gives me hitpoints and WIS control resist as well as healing.

    I think i must go CON and WIS? Please i am awaiting a quick answer cause i am ingame right now and about to reach level 10,i want to spend my points on the correct stats for tanking. If you read this and know the answer,please respond. I appreciate if you do that.

    Edit: Nevermind,i already spended the CON and WIS points,which is good,cause i decided to go paladin healer,CON and WIS can be useful as a solo healer. And the thing to think that heavy armor users must tank is weird,if a heavy armor user can heal,welcome. Btw CHA recharge speed means time cooldown of skills? But as a solo healer CON is better,is not it?

    Edit 2: Again nevermind,WIS and CHA is better for go paladin healer,so i restart my paladin to level 1,sorry for this mess.

    submitted by /u/Ximinetto
    [link] [comments]

    best spear looking main hand for fighter?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    (This is for appearance only, not actual stats for the weapons)

    submitted by /u/JohnathanNW
    [link] [comments]

    To slay a demon lord

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    So I've had this quest in my queue for a while and I can never seem to start it. I'll go to the location and it will take me to the queue menu, but I don't see the actual queue.

    submitted by /u/anapashu22
    [link] [comments]

    New Player/New 80 Questions

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    So I picked up the game when work slowed down to this quarantine and have been trapped in the house as I'm sure many others have and quite enjoyed it and before I knew it I had reached level 80.

    I have played various other mmos in the past however entering a game so late in its progression I find myself not exactly sure what to do and feel vastly underpowered so I was hoping I could get some answers to a few questions and advice.

    I am currently playing a Vanguard Fighter and have completed my first round of Master Expeditions and understand that is a daily way to acquire some equipment, however the things that allude me the most are my weapons, belt and artifacts. What should I be doing to improve these items?

    Through what I've read I understand runestones, companions, and their gear are significantly important to the strength of my character and am unsure exactly how to go about improving this area of the gameplay.

    If I were to invent in zen what purchases would most improve my qol experience without trying to buy my way into Avernus content?

    If you want to reach me in game I can be found as Imoz@Imozlol or just Imozlol gamertag on Xbox

    I could also use an active guild/alliance active in level 80 content if anyone is looking for members.

    Thanks in advance for any help and sorry if any of this has already been answered in other posted searching on mobile isn't the easiest.

    TLDR: New 80, semi lost, could use some help and a guild.

    submitted by /u/nispil
    [link] [comments]

    Level 70 character boost

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Is this worth it ?

    I tend to really only have time for 1 - 2 characters and this seems like it would save some time going through quests ?

    Also ghost companion and owl bear mount included which seems good.

    Update: thanks for the replies. I think it'll be better just to get the VIP and level up normally. Now it's just whether I want to go Wizard or Warlock 🧙‍♂️

    submitted by /u/Mikaleus
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what this is?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Neverembers recruitment

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    So let me get this straight this new event you essentially have to create a brand new character? How long does the new character take to get 200 incentives, roughly. Also is the 100000 50% rough ad mean that everyday you can refine 150k instead of the regular 100k forever? Thanks for your help all

    submitted by /u/howlongdoesthisgo3
    [link] [comments]

    Should I use the runes when running ME? If so which?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    I am a fresh 80 Rogue working on gearing up so I am running the 3 daily ME's. I was lucky enough to get my alabastar weapon set after just a few days. Yay :)

    My question is, should I be using the runes that give me a chance at class specific gear? Or perhaps the non class specific? Or just none at all?

    I have only gotten some pretty lame blue gear from the chest so far. I am only using one rune and I honestly have a little trouble depending on the mobs. I can probably run 3 normal ones in the time it takes for me to run 1 with the rune active.

    Another thing I noticed and this could just be bad RNG is that when the rune is active I have not gotten any gear drops from the bosses. Running normal ME's I have had decent luck at getting purples to drop from the bosses.

    Thank you and happy hunting

    submitted by /u/xboxlifer
    [link] [comments]

    legendary pack

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    that new legendary pack does it actually also give 9 legendary inginias? or is it a visual bug cuz i thought it said one only. anyone who bought it would love to hear if its 9 or 1 ty!

    submitted by /u/Statixlolyo
    [link] [comments]

    Level 80 Gear Question

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Hey all. Girlfriend and I just started Neverwinter about a week ago and we're level 80 on our mains now. We're stuck in this nebulous spot where our item levels are right around 12500 and we're not sure where we're supposed to be going or doing right now. We started doing the Undermountain content, but right now we're suck doing infinitely repeatable dailies for adventure supply crates, which we've only found a cosmetics vendor that takes those.

    What PvE content should we be doing/farming to get our item levels to 14000+ in order to queue for more stuff? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/smiteknight86
    [link] [comments]

    Best Artifact’s for a Healer

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    My missus plays a Warlock Healer and is wondering what Artifact's she should be using as active and off-hands.

    I would think SOF for active? Not sure what off-hands would be best though...

    submitted by /u/iBear92
    [link] [comments]

    Companion question

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Hello, I have some AD and I was wondering if it's better the quasit or the Kenku archer coming with the free pack

    submitted by /u/Straziocool
    [link] [comments]

    Healing question

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    I did 20 runs on codg and a wiz joined in btwn with that new hell companion and I am sure he wasn't healing anyone bt when we finish I am at 12 to 15 mil heal in scoreboard and he at 20+ mil heals I am sure he dint heal any one. How is this possible? Also before we enter into final fight with soulmongore he is at 1 or 2 mil heal but in that fight he takes over and heal 20 mil how? He is not even healing anyone else I am sure of that.

    submitted by /u/Jaguppal786
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment