• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 4, 2020

    Neverwinter Fandango's Mod 18 Warlock Build - HB and SW

    Neverwinter Fandango's Mod 18 Warlock Build - HB and SW


    Fandango's Mod 18 Warlock Build - HB and SW

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Isolation drove me to dusting off and updating my build (last updated mod 15, oooofff). The build is evolving over time whilst my toon grows every mod/episode, I've been told that it's currently solid. Hope this helps any fledgling or struggling Warlocks out there

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ucltmSW0-ePgAI5hoPLCGrCrshWQ-U9Kv0GuzsdolYU/edit?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/SamgoFandango
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to get these horns? They revert back when I accept them

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    So... what's everyone choosing for mounts?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    What's the current best mount combat power? I figure I'll pick 10k Power whirlwind for the stats, but beyond that I'm not so sure. FYI I have 10 chars, at least 1 of every class, and I main a TR.

    submitted by /u/JeoshinEpok
    [link] [comments]

    OK we all seen, a chicken in a throne, chicken in a chicken, chicken in a pig and chicken in a chicken broom stick, but have you seen a chicken dominating the predators?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    Join Semper Anticus, a member of the Relax It's Just A Game Alliance, one of the very best alliances on Xbox right now. Our Guild: GH20, Max PVE Boons, incl. Crit Sev, Min. 10k Item Level to join, and weekly alliance schedule of events, endgame runs, and practice runs. Active chat and discord.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    How do you get the Rune Etchings for Zok Boxes?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    I've run done the quests in Yawning up until you have to repair the apprentice equipment. I've run 2 ME's since with the attuned Runes and have gotten a "Rune" from the chest both times. I still can't buy a Zok box. Is there something I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/x-Justice
    [link] [comments]

    Level 70 to 80 with almost no gear improvement at all.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    I'm currently lv.80 on Hot Pursuit quest. My gear is almost 100% exactly the same as Undermountain set from Neverember reward. I can't do dungeon 'cos the gear reward max lv. is 69.

    Can't even do mobs without stone health.

    How do I get better gear? Random skirmish needs 14000 rating (mine only 13500).

    submitted by /u/Primordiarch
    [link] [comments]

    My carpet is now poultry powered! ��

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Legendary Pack Question

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Sorry for the dumb question, but is it worth selling the pack if I only play on one character? Is there any other reason to hold on to it for a bit?

    I got one with leftover ZEN that I had from ages ago, but I only plan on playing my one toon

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Gold?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Ok this may be a dumb question but why are people trading stuff for gold? The most I have seen it helps with getting boons usually 2 gold, and potions and low level crafting. Is there something else gold is used for?

    submitted by /u/Brawnystark
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary mount help

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    I am getting my first legendary mount, I'm a dps barbarian . Im between black ice war horse for the 10k power but I've had friends say get swarm for the 5% damage boost. I currently use a 5k power epic mount, would I be better suited getting an addition 5k power with the war horse or is the 5% damage better ?

    submitted by /u/Jackkpott69
    [link] [comments]

    Why...why...why? 3x SAME Vanity pets for 1.5 mil

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    I got 3 same vanity pets (drake) from 3 packs worth 1.5mil AD. Why in the world did the devs make it random and be able to get the same vanity pet countless times? All are char bound. This is VERY stupid. Wish there was some NPC that could exchange vanity pets!!!

    submitted by /u/Korario
    [link] [comments]

    How long will saving up AD take?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    New player here, so I don't yet have any idea how the currency system works. The idea of a T-Rex to ride around on is one of the coolest things I've ever seen in a game, but I'm not sure $150 during this crisis is the best use of what little money I have saved. Assuming I play daily, for a minimum of three hours, how long could I expect to grind until I could afford one from the auction house? I'm only level 22 mind you, so none of the end game earnings apply as of yet. Thanks in advance for any advice or information you all contribute!

    submitted by /u/thetruegiant
    [link] [comments]

    Minimum level for April Fowls?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    My new character can't pick up the quests from Earl the Chickenmancer. Is there a minimum level for the event? If s, what is it?

    submitted by /u/hIDeMyID
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarian swords

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Can y'all give me the coolest looking swords for the barbarian I'm currently not pleased with mine.

    submitted by /u/Basically_Phil
    [link] [comments]

    PC Where'd my screenshot go?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    So just took one a few minutes ago. Got the notification that it was saved. However when I went to the screenshots folder it wasn't there. There's nothing there. So where did it go?

    submitted by /u/tempthethrowaway
    [link] [comments]

    getting a failed to retrain message

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    i am trying to retrain my ability scores since it got reset and even tho i used my free training it seems that it didn't go through is there anything i can do to fix this. btw on xboxone.

    submitted by /u/juke383
    [link] [comments]

    How to change vanity pets?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    I got 4 bullette pups vanity pets and it cost me 2million AD. I don't need 4 of them. So where to change them? Thanks

    submitted by /u/poomu
    [link] [comments]

    Do all augment companions have the same stats

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    If not, could someone please distinguish the differences and stats between them?

    submitted by /u/JohnathanNW
    [link] [comments]

    Emerald dye?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Does anyone know where to find Emerald dye? The tooltip says it's in the Emerald Dragonscale dye pack, but it isn't. I have that pack unlocked. It only includes Sage, Venom Fang Scale, and Dragon Turtle Scale dyes.
    I can't seem to find Emerald dye for the colour library - does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/Keiawyn
    [link] [comments]

    Second maintenance in less than 3 days.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    What is for now?

    submitted by /u/Ximinetto
    [link] [comments]

    Epic Dungeon Level Requirement HELP

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    So I recently started playing again after a lengthy hiatus (Thanks Covid-19!) and I decided that now was a good time to start working on plat-ting the game and finishing up the trophies.

    I only have a few more trophies and one of them is "complete 25 epic dungeons". So, I go to queue for one and realize it's locked because my item level isn't high enough (needs to be at least 18,000). I checked my item level thinking "I'm a level 79, I can't be too far away from 18k" WRONG. My total item level is only 8,328.

    I stopped playing initially after finishing the base game & never really ventured into any of the end game content (where I assume all of the good gear is hidden).

    Since starting back up I've really only focused on tasks for Trophies, the AI Campaign, and the Tyranny of Dragons campaigns.

    Need advice / guidance on the best way to proceed to get my item level higher. There is SO MUCH end game content and I just do not even know where to start.

    Thanks in advance! :)

    submitted by /u/danaeponz
    [link] [comments]

    Patch Notes: Version: NW.120.20200302a.14

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Highlights

    The Legendary Mount Triple Choice Pack, in the Legendary Premium Mount Bundle, can once again properly be opened, and the choice selection interface now properly allows selection of all three mounts.

    Known issue: The standard "close" button does not function when in this specific selection interface. If you need to close this window before making your decisions, you can instead make sure no mounts are selected, and press the button for "Take Reward" even though it's grayed out.

    Developer Note: We believe that it is incredibly important to fix the issue quickly for players who have purchased this pack, so that they can properly open it. We will ship a fix to this known issue in an upcoming build.

    Release Notes

    Content and Environment

    Queues

    The "Rise of Tiamat" queue once again properly functions.

    Events

    April Fowls: All buffs now fall off of players when they join a PvP match. (This was hotfixed on Thursday.)

    Items and Economy

    Zen Market

    Legendary Premium Mount Bundle The vanity pet mounts have had some cosmetic improvements to their icons.

    User Interface

    Astral Diamond Exchange

    The Astral Diamond Exchange once again consistently accepts valid orders. (This was hotfixed earlier this week.)

    submitted by /u/Epicon3
    [link] [comments]

    What are professions good for?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    I guess I would be a casual player, but I don't understand what profession is good for. I mean, you do craft your own gear. But don't you get the best gear from Master Expeditions and various zones? I've been playing Neverwinter for more than a month now, and I haven't really attended to my workshop because 1. It feels overwhelming and complicated. 2. I don't understand what it's good for in the end

    Yet, I have a couple of friends who invests a lot in the workshop. So what do you really get out of the workshop? Can I play the game without attending my workshop? Or is it necessary in order to get to the endgame?

    submitted by /u/Intern3tHer0
    [link] [comments]

    Avernus 'Hunts' - any point doing these?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Does anything special or lucrative drop from these and are they all just a case of patrolling an area and waiting?

    submitted by /u/_____score
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment