• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 11, 2020

    Neverwinter They just look the same.

    Neverwinter They just look the same.


    They just look the same.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    I have no clue how to start a dungeon

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    Me and three other people are in a queue group and we are in a private queue. Do we have to press a button to start or do we just wait a bit

    submitted by /u/ultimatebeefcrusher
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorite non-augment companions to run?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    [Obligatory caveat 1: this post is about fun, not what's best in slot...though having something best in slot is certainly one type of fun]

    [Obligatory caveat 2: besides Xuna. Everyone knows she's the best and makes all other non-augment companions seems pointless and relatively broken/nerfed]

    My top 10:

    1. Makos: his rain of meteors is fairly powerful and affects a good cluster of enemies.

    2. Phoera: the constant weak AoE damage is at least interesting, and the periodic flame burst is fairly decent. Plus: it's just a cool-looking and somewhat cute little pal!

    3. Celeste: pretty bad damage output, but her hold/explosion effect is fairly effective and awe inspiring from a visual standpoint. Plus she gives a little heal that is about 6 mods out of date in terms of magnitude, but it's cool for roleplaying.

    4. Owl: somehow, it seems really good at taunting enemies and generating threat. Pretty cool for ranged characters who want to pick off enemies from a distance.

    5. Neverember Guard Archer: her periodic shot does ok damage, and there is a freeze effect.

    6. Panther: handsome, and generates fairly frequent auto combat advantage with his pounce attack.

    7. Snow Leopard: it's really just handsome. Super weak, but handsome. Nice job, graphic designers!

    8. Pseudodragon: I kinda like the poison effect it generates. It creates a sort of lite combat advantage effect as far as I can tell.

    9. Snowy Fawn: simply adorable. And it creates a healing circle that gives hopelessly nerfed healing, which is at least fun for roleplaying. When you walk into a master expedition with Snowy Fawn, everyone knows you mean business.

    10. Ghost: it possesses a minion! A minion you can probably one-shot with an at-will. But still! Cool effect.

    submitted by /u/Tumnus-7
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with claiming free R15 gem (Xbox)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    My girlfriend cannot claim the item at all. It simply does not appear under the appropriate place in the gift claims page.

    Any ideas? It seems to be a glitch.

    submitted by /u/Immortalogic
    [link] [comments]

    Lookin for Xbox friends

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    All my old nw friends quit the game so every day I get on, I play alone and it gets boring. If you're on Xbox and you're around 20k item level , drop ur gamertag and we can progress together :)

    submitted by /u/Jackkpott69
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an alliance? Somewhere that is helpful, non-elitist active and fun? My alliance is seeking active guilds to join us. GH10+ preferred. We run DF 2xs/day, Marauders 2xs/week, host contests/giveaways, and more....Message Eli_985 on PS for details ��

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Looking to play

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    I'm downloading atm hoping it'll scratch my itch of wanting to play a rouge style class, I recently played dcuo hoping it was good but I hit level 30 did some instanced content and realized that's all the game offers. I've also tried playing eso but cant get into it ever. Does neverwinter have pvp and pve content that's meaningful?

    submitted by /u/Djent-Dogma
    [link] [comments]

    Buying Zen through Steam or Arc

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Buying Zen through Steam or Arc

    I just wanted people to be aware of this huge price difference. I live in Norway so I used google to translate the currencies. Is steam truly supposed to be this much cheaper though? I know they have the safety ban that lasts 7 days but... To me it seems almost worth the wait concidering the immense price difference. What are your thoughts?

    https://preview.redd.it/m12ma99vj4s41.png?width=321&format=png&auto=webp&s=86d5c6e3bb634e03c95c8a704d7bfd22cc026784

    submitted by /u/Oofmeister_101
    [link] [comments]

    I can't seem to launch the Fighter class quest in the Tower District?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    So I've just spent the last ten minutes on Google trying to figure out why the dwarf named Guard Recruiter at the entrance to the Tower District won't let me start the Fighter quest line. I already did the Orc quest just around the corner. And I even finished the whole area, including the dungeon at the end to boot. All for me to question why I couldn't start my Class quest only to realize that I had passed it after Google said he was at the front gate.

    But even when I first got there he didn't have the diamond icon above him to get a quest. I don't know how I screwed this up. But I didn't even get the quest to abandon it so I could try again.

    Has anyone dealt with this already and figured it out? Or am I just up the creek?

    submitted by /u/Shade-kun
    [link] [comments]

    Is moving AD between accounts using the AH ilegal in any way?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    I don't have Zen or vip so I created many accounts to make more characters and refine the 100k AD on each and I make most of my AD from random queues and some lucky drops from them. I told some people that I sell some junk like bronze cups or portable altars on the AH for a few dozens of thousands of AD and buy it with a diferent account to move the AD there and hey said it goes against the Terms of Service of the game. Is it true? Can I risk getting banned from doing that?

    submitted by /u/analogic-microwave
    [link] [comments]

    I suppose I should probably join a guild

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    I assume they have some use,I have no idea what guilds do in this game

    submitted by /u/Princesskatsume
    [link] [comments]

    Twitch Prime Pack

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Are the twitch prime rewards disabled? I tried to get it today and it wasn't showing up.

    submitted by /u/Somebody-Missing
    [link] [comments]

    3 Stortyeller Journals...or not?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    The Grand Retelling event is starting soon, and I expect to see the agtuments start again on whether it is really worthwhile to use 3 Storyteller Journals or not.

    Basically the issue boils down to whether the set bonus of "an additional hit for Weapon Damage on a critical hit" outweighs the loss of stats you would get from using some IL 300 artifacts instead. This is in effect just the same as the Lostmauth set bonus.

    (actually I'm not sure what happens if you have 3 journals and the Lostmauth set - do they stack?)

    Anyhow, my question is really if someone has really worked out the math ... with some assumptions about other gear and so on - basically, is there really a generally agreed-upon answer to the question for which content and which DPS classes the "3 Journal" setup is really better?

    submitted by /u/Adinos
    [link] [comments]

    New player (80) looking for active guild (PC)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Hi, I started playing a couple weeks ago. I'm a rogue who is now 80 and in search of active guild. Side questions: I picked max level level quartermaster for my max level enchant. I did a little research and that enchant puts my total at 10.5% between the 3. Is this an okay decision rather than radiant level 15?

    submitted by /u/3hreeO5ive
    [link] [comments]

    Mounts

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Had a debate with my friend and was wondering what legendary mounts look the best in your opinion ? Top 3 best looking preferable

    Also - which looks better : black ice war horse or crystalline warhorse

    submitted by /u/Jackkpott69
    [link] [comments]

    Waukeen event

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    What's the best use of the waukeen coin purses?

    submitted by /u/davidthegreat915
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back. Asking for advice.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    I last played neverwinter in may of 2016. I've got 2 lvl70's and 2 lvl 5x's, but I'm looking to start new since it's been so long since I've played.

    What are some good class/race/build combos (playing on xbox; using controller if that matters). Looking for a fairly easy build to play. All advice welcome. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BaMa-FaN-84
    [link] [comments]

    New 80 Justicar Paladin

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Hi, first time posting here.

    Long time Tera player here. I have picked up Neverwinter over the last week or so, and have been getting really into it right away. I have always been a braindead DPS monkey, but I decided to pick up the Paladin class and go for a tanking build as I wanted to try something new.

    I've gotten to level 80 and completed the Undermountain campaign. I bought an epic companion and put bonding 9s in it. Got the basic companion gear and 1 drop so far. I'm working towards an epic mount currently. My gear score is around 17k.

    I jumped into a couple of the level 80 dungeons and quickly realized that I was either under geared or my stats are way off. I have a few questions about tanking in general in Neverwinter.

    What should I be doing to get 20k GS for REDQ? I haven't done the artifact quest in Undermountain yet. I'm sure that will bring my GS up a bit, but will it be enough to get to 20k from 17k?

    I noticed that a lot of tanks are prioritizing maxhp everywhere that they can. Is this because the more HP you have>more damage can be blocked by your shield>less stamina used?

    What stats in what order should I be prioritizing?

    How exactly does aggro work in Neverwinter? Who is pulling the most aggro if I'm losing aggro?

    I will have more questions I'm sure but this is a good start for now. I'm definitely open to whatever tips or suggestions anybody has for a new level 80.

    submitted by /u/mrbobit
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about starting but have a concern...

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    The game looks great and I love the lore. My biggest concern comes in the form of gameplay difficulty. I want to be challenged while I play and not just breeze past the content without having to pay attention. I've done some investigation on the reddit page and have seen conflicting info. Is the bulk of the game a "breeze" (button mash without worry of death) or is their something to look forward too later in the game?

    submitted by /u/Vincevega2008
    [link] [comments]

    Is the only way to get a psuedo dragon with astral diamonds?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    I really want one as a pet

    submitted by /u/Princesskatsume
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for casual guild

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    So after my last post I looked into guilds a bit,creation isnt even a option with how it's set up so I would definitely need to join one but I'm only level 24 and cant devote all my free time to the game,plus I'm still working

    submitted by /u/Princesskatsume
    [link] [comments]

    Spiked defender vambrace or Trapper of the twilight's braces?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Need help with picking the best arms for dps. Should i get the spiked arms or the trapper ones and combine it with rings

    submitted by /u/Klookick
    [link] [comments]

    How can we chat?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Just unboxed my new headset and mic. Logged on, turned all the volumes up, ran a dungeon but couldn't hear anyone. I can see the others' yellow speaker icon lighting up which I assume let's you know they're talking? Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/steffimay
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player looking for a group/guild willing to deal with a returning player.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Hey folks, so with the recent plague I've decided to dust off my computer and try out Neverwinter again. The problem is I've completely forgotten how to play, and will probably have a lot of stupid questions only the most patient of gamers would have. I love MMORPGs but returning to one can be a daunting task. I'm a laid back kind of dude willing to help out wherever and whenever I can so I'll try to get to a point where I don't have many questions to ask! I'm primarily a PVE player but I won't shy away from PVP!

    submitted by /u/Roll4Crit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment