• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    Neverwinter Just my luck

    Neverwinter Just my luck


    Just my luck

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Down home on the farm

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Sometimes that chest should be left alone

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    How many people are in a multiplayer lobby at once on Xbox neverwinter

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    How many people does a never winter lobby hold at once

    submitted by /u/iGLG1000
    [link] [comments]

    My chicken dropped a deuce.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Free r15 enchant at rewards claim agent

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Account bound, not character.

    submitted by /u/UlmoVarsch
    [link] [comments]

    Ummm Account suspended?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    I have no clue what it means as I'm F2P and don't do anything to cheat. Buuuut every time i click on play, it gives me a notification saying account suspended. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/ggezpg
    [link] [comments]

    About the free rank 15 enchantment

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    which would be a better choice for a ranger the tenebrous or the radiant?

    submitted by /u/rq314
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter | FREE Rank 15 Enchantment, NEW Hezrou Companion

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Anyone else wish we could earn different colored chicken mounts or transformations like the ones used in the April fowls event?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Hey! Are YOU or YOUR guild looking for a home? Silver Ravens is the place to join and have fun in dungeons and out doing dailies. Come join us if you want help or just want people to run with. We are willing to help all players in the game as long as they want the help. More info in the comments.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    What is the best Rank 15 enchant to get for a melee ranger?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    I'm pretty much a melee-only ranger with. I don't want to waste the enchant on something I don't need. I was going to get armor penetration. My current stats are 82k power, 73k armor penetration, 71k critical strike.

    submitted by /u/FixTheLag
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get all the keys I'd need to open the boxes that drop?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    I have no clue how to get keys other than spending actual money

    submitted by /u/Princesskatsume
    [link] [comments]

    Best free rank 15 enchantment for barbarian?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Dps barbarian

    submitted by /u/Hobie_R
    [link] [comments]

    A Helping Hand...

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Anyone new to the game? It's been quite a while since I've played Neverwinter but if your starting new I'll be happy to join your journey if you like. I'm a lvl 80 Warlock by the way...

    submitted by /u/Argu3ra
    [link] [comments]

    Cant use refer a friend on pc

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Whenever I try to do it the website says I dont have a character level 10 and neverwinter doesn't even show in my game library even though I only ever used arc and am using the same account

    submitted by /u/Princesskatsume
    [link] [comments]

    Game freezes at the loading screen

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    So, a friend of mine, after some time that he was playing Neverwinter, started to have this problem. When he was trying to change area or when he chose the pg, a white bar appears up the screen, where there is written some information about the percentage and (I think) Mb that is downloading. This screen freezes at some point. He doesn't have a strong internet connection, but it has been working 'til yesterday.

    submitted by /u/Red10987
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get enchantment slots?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    I got a enchantment but dont know how to be able to equip it

    submitted by /u/Princesskatsume
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon bone sword knot

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    It's got bad stats and only blue rarity. Why is it going for so much on the auction house?

    submitted by /u/davidthegreat915
    [link] [comments]

    Wizard mod 18

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    is wizard still of the top dps in the game right now? i've got kinda bored of my rouge and wonder if it would be a good choice to make a switch?

    submitted by /u/Rubblerr
    [link] [comments]

    Waukeen Event Question

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    In order to get the coin purses it says enemies must be within 7 levels of our level.

    Does this count our level if it's being modified for an area / campaign?

    I'm lvl 80, but I'm catching up on campaigns and have been working on the Elemental Evil one, where my level is capped much lower than what I actually am. Can I still get the coin purses there or do I have to shift what I'm going and go fight enemies elsewhere?

    submitted by /u/danaeponz
    [link] [comments]

    Just a rant

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    I play my character how i want to play my character. so stop messaging me tank do ur job 🖕. I never had a problem in dungeons like t9 and under bout my tanking. your not dying and run ahead like an idiot, this is not lomm or these high tier dungeons. these level 20 clans thinking they are hot 💩. like khabib said i'll send u location and see if u say that to my face. plus its a game not real life in case you didn't know epstein didn't kill himself. looks like some ppl are 😢🖕

    submitted by /u/LazarRichXenu242
    [link] [comments]

    Critical Strike to Crit Chance Percentage

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    I'm a pretty number interested guy and have been viewing my stats intensively but dont really know the conversion from certain stats to percentages. IE: How to determine critical strike-actual crit %.

    Would anyone have links for in depth stat guides explaining conversions or at least just formulas for me to plug my numbers into? Do these even exist?

    I'm also not sure I'm understanding caps well, what exactly is the cap? I'm hearing 85k crit is capped, but at what % and is this a true cap? Does it scale and how?

    submitted by /u/Samejremark
    [link] [comments]

    reset welcome screen

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Can anyone please tell me how to reset the welcome to screen to normal and not the 'Undermountain is live' crap. i've created 2 new toons, and it still won't go away. i'm in undermountain now and need to claim an item but can't. PLEASE HELP

    submitted by /u/quasimdm
    [link] [comments]

    Buffs & debuffs bar

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Was wondering if there is any possible way to expand the buffs and debuffs bar (PC). I've already tried UI rearrange mode, but I can only move it. Is it completely impossible, or maybe there are some console commands for it?

    submitted by /u/Ross_B21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment