• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 2, 2020

    Neverwinter Well this happened

    Neverwinter Well this happened


    Well this happened

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Neverwinter Endgame 2020

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Hey look at that, they made Pvp fun.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    No overgeared people, no overpowered combo, no exploits, no buying your way into top tier...

    Everyone has the same stats, the only thing that can give you an edge is how you use your powers and your abilities to react quickly to counter your enemies and support your allies. It would have been great if we had that kind of pvp from the start, with our actual characters instead, like many people asked before.

    (talking about chicken pvp if you don't know what I'm talking about)

    submitted by /u/GastNDorf
    [link] [comments]

    Lord Chicken

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    I dont have the chicken quests, anyone know how to fix this??? (pc)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Chicken Event

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    If you read the Quests they tell you what to do. However someone asked me about it so here it is.

    *Red shoot the chickens above.

    *Yellow peck at the white chickens.

    *Green you heal the blue chickens.

    *Blue you run down the green chickens.

    *Purple you find the invisible ones with the light blue outline.

    The blue and white chickens you need for green and white can be found together. So if you find a route you can do all the Green Heal ones, then follow the samw path back around to do the Yellow chicken mission.

    To go back to being human there is a button for it. Someone mentioned it is Tab for PC, it is Right Bumper (RB) for XBox.

    submitted by /u/drakejcl
    [link] [comments]

    Am I In The Wrong?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    I'm fresh level 45, so I don't have anywhere close to all of my powers/feats. I play tank, and I try my best to feel my Threat level up with my limited abilities. I did Blackdagger's dungeon not too long for ago to finish my quest, and the entire time the Rogue and Wizard are way further ahead, the Rogue half the map away. At the end, the cleric goes "Learn how to tank ffs." Is it my fault? Was I just not tanking enough or staying far enough ahead? Because from my knowledge, tanks need to stay in front to Aggro the mobs and keep the attention on themselves.

    submitted by /u/TheUnhingedMadman
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter | A Complete Guide To The April Fowl's Event

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    I never thought i'd see the day when i'd ask this question, but here I am...

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Which class is the best chicken class for dps?

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing! Question about Merchant Prince Lockbox.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    Browsing through the various vendors, I came across the Tyrannosaur mount. Found several in the auction house, but clearly don't have the funds for that yet. Does the Merchant Prince Lockbox still drop in the wild, or has that come and gone? Really enjoying the game so far, and appreciate any information you all can provide!

    submitted by /u/thetruegiant
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashing

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    Is anybody else having issues with the game crashing constantly? Recently it crashes at least 4 times a night for me

    submitted by /u/vordredd
    [link] [comments]

    Returning since barovia...

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    I have played neverwinter for about 2 years but then I stopped for about 1 year. The last time I played was when barovia was announced. I logged back in today to learn my characters powers and boons have been reset so I have a few questions.

    1. Besides resetting my characters boons and powers, is there anything super important I need to do besides that. Or maybe something that you have done that you wish you would have done differently since barovia.

    2. Which quest should I try to do next after barovia.

    3. I play a trickster rogue, or I guess I should say rogue since the new update. My old character build was based off the insatiable peanut stabbers guide for powers boons etc. Is the a newer updated guide from that, if so could you please link here. Thanks all, have a great day!

    submitted by /u/howlongdoesthisgo3
    [link] [comments]

    This scum of the Earth POS was hacking in the chicken event so he didn't take damage...smh

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    New player with a question about "Main Quest Lines"?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    So im level 13 and i was following what seemed like the obvious story line. But then in a matter of seconds i developed a quest journal filled with confusion. Im not even sure what is considered main quest anymore. They all seem of equal value in my journal and nothing seems to be labeled Story or anything...

    Is it simply just a matter of reaching certain levels by whatever means you aquire? or did i get lost somewhere. Most games mark MSQ with a unique icon while sides typically have the basic "!"

    Sorry if this has been asked or if I'm just overlooking something so simple.

    submitted by /u/MerkyMouse
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get the chicken head on a stick mount?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    New ranger,i have a few questions.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Hi,i posted a few time ago,that i will restart my paladin just for the companion. Well,at this moment i decided to try a new class. And that is the ranger.

    I selected a half orc as race for my ranger,just hitted level 10 and now i have the melee stance. I have few questions related to the class.

    1 From the two paths,i want to be a warden,it is viable to go in melee stance all the time? I really like melee stance cause i do more damage.

    2 Between leatherworking,woodworking (or whatever is called) and blacksmithing , which one i take more profit? Because woodworking will make bows and blacksmithing will make the blades or?

    3 Is a good choice the half orc race selected for my ranger? Cause it gives Dex and Str.

    That is all,thanks.

    submitted by /u/Ximinetto
    [link] [comments]

    Armor break

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    What companion gives the armor break enhancement?

    submitted by /u/Babbiloon
    [link] [comments]

    What's up with the new banner?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Just askin'...

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    So, Neverwinter.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    I am always gonna love the MMORPG that is Neverwinter. I started way back in late 2015, and I loved the way the classes werre set up. Well, except how they had two Fighter classes. But, since it was (and still is) all based around 4th edition, the start of my D&D career, even if it was bumpy, I loved being Fighter. I will always pick GreatWeapon Fighter, cause it was the truest to the starting status of 4th Edition. Until... They shifted gears and made the names shorter. That was fine. But if they were gonna stay true to 4th Edition, why not keep GreatWeapons Fighter as just Fighter, and Sword and Shield Fighter as Warlord? It was literally one of the first 8 classes in the Player's Hnadbooks for 4th. Nope. I get, Barbarian. Okay. If you're gonna have Barbarian in GreatWeapons Fighter's spot, then add 4 more classes, like, say, those from the 12 of the 5th edition Starting classes, change the whole system to 5, and actually have the classes wear the proper armor? I dunno ARC, it's just a little desorientering when everything seems to be 4e, but it's just one little peg that is on my shoulder, reminding me that the game isn't entirely 4e.

    Sorry, it's been softly gnawing at me since the class names changed. And I just feel I needed to vent, 'specially since the server I play on disconnected just an hour or so ago. I'm gonna try and fall back asleep with all this Quarantine Blues going around.

    submitted by /u/DoomRanger0114
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please tell me what is the thing in the middle next to how much ad you get in random dungeon reward

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Companions

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    I stopped playing I think it was mod 16 when companions changed. Do they still only do like 1 dmg when you have them out? I know they added a bunch of passives they give u but they do like no dmg. Is it the same way or so companions actually do something. Like will a tank companion do enough dmg to actually aggro mobs and do DD companions do any dmg anymore? Thanks for the info!

    submitted by /u/codyp123
    [link] [comments]

    My Friend Got a Gilded Spider mount AND a Kenku Archer for FREE Just for Logging In?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    So yeah, two of my friends and I just started playing again (XB1) for the first time in over a year. We all made new characters and got to the same level yesterday, but today when we logged in, one of my friends got a Gilded Spider, a Kenku Archer, a bag, and a bunch of runestones, simply for logging in, and we got nothing.

    What the heck happened? I googled it and the only thing I found was from 2016, long before any of the three of us started playing at all.

    submitted by /u/RabidWombatz
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter Mod 19 Reveal Trailer

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    dark spiral aura / dark spiral charge

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    hey guys, in a guide i use right now it says to use dark spiral aura as one at-will. however i only have dark spiral charge with my sw. are these two the same? because on the official gamepedia it has both dark spiral aura and charge listed seperately.

    thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/forza_meiderich
    [link] [comments]

    Remember when we asked for a way to change classes?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Yeah... I'll take it as a victory?

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment