• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 30, 2020

    Neverwinter Neverwinter! 🤣

    Neverwinter Neverwinter! ��


    Neverwinter! ��

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Celebrating 7 Years that Chronic Legion has been established and running in Neverwinter ~ !

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    First full SUNS Infernal Citadel Completion

    Posted: 29 May 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Knights of Gaia

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    We are gh17, looking for friendly active people. We have power, Xp, defense and hitpoints boons, plus more. We welcome all members!! We are apart of Cats alliance. A very active and helpful alliance. Reply if your interested. 😊😊

    submitted by /u/Aurora0121
    [link] [comments]

    Well, this is awkward

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    New to Neverwinter

    Posted: 29 May 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    I am new to Neverwinter and Im looking for a group of people to learn with and play with. If anyone is available please let me know! Computer for me!

    submitted by /u/Jumeaux44
    [link] [comments]

    Expedition Leader Pack DLC

    Posted: 29 May 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I wanted to ask if the Expedition Leader Pack DLC for Neverwinter PC is still available for purchase at present. I'm very new to this game and I know this pack was released some time ago. I was hoping maybe someone from here can confirm.

    The link is below:

    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/game-pack/detail/2208-expedition-leader-pack

    Thanks as always!

    submitted by /u/red_linux
    [link] [comments]

    Death stack?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    How much DMG loss is it and what exactly does the Revive sickness boon do thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    Knights of the New Order: PS4, GH16 Is seeking active 18+ Players of ALL levels to enjoy GamePlay in an interactive community. Prizes, Giveaways and Contests availible for all our Members! Using the force or Joining the Dark side is optional. Check out our Discord:

    Posted: 29 May 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Tank build

    Posted: 29 May 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Hello Iv recently returned to the game looking for a good Tabk build for the guardian fighter one that's fairly in depth with enchants gear companions etc games changed a lot since I last played and old dps Gf days in chult are gone apparently 🥺

    submitted by /u/Oshio-X
    [link] [comments]

    Angel of protection

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Nowadays this companion returns 6% maximum hit points what 2.5 second?

    submitted by /u/Vetirity
    [link] [comments]

    Which Companion gear should I choose?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Just claimed the companion gear chest. But I have a hard time deciding between Critical strike or CA. My crit is around 77K while my CA is 66K. Should I use the companion gear to cap my crit or raise my CA?

    submitted by /u/Intern3tHer0
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with my Thaumaturge

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm kind of new to the game (not the genre) and don't understand all mechanics completely. Like: I know companions are kind of important and I got the pack with 3 Rank 8 Runestones and have them all equipped and I also have a Rank 30 Merc as my companion. I try to buy all the gear I can with bounty marks once I get to a new area.

    I'm level 55 and done with "The Chasm" now and it feels like my damage is progressing backwards, not forwards. I take much longer to kill small mobs, my AoE potential still sucks ass but now not even my single target nukes can one shot smaller enemies. The Daily ability "Ice Knife" can't even kill bigger enemies (not bosses) at times. What am I doing wrong? My one friend plays a fighter and constantly pulls half the area and one-shots everything with some kind of AoE ability that spawns stones from the ground. The other one is playing a Ranger with melee spec. He also wipes out complete mob-packs with 2 abilites. Our stats (Armor Pen, Crit Rate, Power, etc.) are rougly the same, so I have no idea what's going on. It feels very disheartening and demoralizing.

    Am I doing something wrong? Is Thaumaturge just that weak for leveling? What even is the point of smolder? The damage is ridiculously low, like my smolder currently ticks for 250, that's half of the fighters leftclick. Is it even worth it to continue playing Thaumaturge?

    Thank you for helping me out.

    submitted by /u/NVZ-
    [link] [comments]

    Older Player

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I am an old player returning for the first time since the huge MOD that changed basically everything. I feel a little lost but im confident that i will find my footing. I was more curious about a few specific questions.

    1.) Are barbarians still all over the place? Back when i was playing, there were like 3-4x as many GWF as any other DPS. Is this still the case?

    2.) How is fighter dps? The sword and shield is my favorite combo but id prefer to be a dps over tank, as i am not that skilled at the game yet. No one talks about their numbers. Can fighter dps swim with the best of them at least?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Fudgeround22
    [link] [comments]

    Anniversary transmute crate

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    I see in past events u got a crate with some cool transmuted I would like to get. Does anybody remember this? Did it happen last year? Can u pick which one u want? Are they bound? Any info is appreciated. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Awkward-Pepper
    [link] [comments]

    Draconic Stiletto

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Was wondering if anybody had these beautiful weapons for trade of to purchase. I used to have them back in the day but who knows what happened to them. I would love for them to come back as a transmog since they are so unique looking. I do not know why they took these out.

    submitted by /u/shotyMCshotster
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think of chult's storyline?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    I think it's the best storyline we have ever seen in neverwinter (including tong and codg), and it was perfect in almost every aspect (except for the massive missed opportunity with valindra), but I want to hear other's opinions about it!

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to login to my Arc Account?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    So ive played D&D for a bit, (Dont know too much) and wanted to try out Neverwinter. I created an account, but Im unable to sign into it from the Arc Launcher, or from Neverwinter itself. Does anyone know any reasons why this would happen?

    submitted by /u/Wikipip
    [link] [comments]

    (PC) Diagonal shader split in bottom right of screen.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    (PC) Diagonal shader split in bottom right of screen.

    [SOLVED]
    - Turn off SSAO

    There's a persistent diagonal line in the bottom right corner of my screen. It is a dividing line between two different shader looks rendering, one being darker. I've tried updating drivers, the works. It only appears on neverwinter.

    I have searched the internet for a post similar to this but haven't found anything, so I'm making one in hopes that both I can get help and others can.

    It looks minor but rest assured it's persistent and follows me in to every area of the game.Thank you for your time.

    https://preview.redd.it/xb8cs3xhlp151.png?width=1573&format=png&auto=webp&s=fd4f344c87166e9bbd26a07c39f6ade0c8a1b156

    submitted by /u/Zynzen-Voidroot
    [link] [comments]

    Scrimshaw Trophy help?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Im trying to get Scrimshaw trophies for a Transmutation item but i have about 2 trophies from 1v1ing my friend for ages and was wondering if there was a more efficient way of doing it? because it seems not many people pvp in the icewind dale so Does anyone else want to help or know a better way?

    submitted by /u/ChingList
    [link] [comments]

    Comp gear choice pack does no have WE gear

    Posted: 29 May 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    The new promo gift only includes the ME comp gear and has no WE items, I don't know if this is a mistake or intentional, could someone that is on the arc forum bring this to the devs attention pls.

    submitted by /u/_____score
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment