• Breaking News

    Friday, May 29, 2020

    Neverwinter How do I get my IL up? (before saying that IL is useless, please read the post)

    Neverwinter How do I get my IL up? (before saying that IL is useless, please read the post)


    How do I get my IL up? (before saying that IL is useless, please read the post)

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    I'm stuck at 23.4k IL for months now but i'm getting really close to TOMM healing stats (while I often see 26k IL healers that are far from tomm stats, just shows how inaccurate IL is). Anyways, I want to start pugging tomm so I can train and learn the mechanics, but I need 24k IL. How can I push it up a bit?

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with endgame stats

    Posted: 28 May 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Why are there more users on PlayStation than Xbox?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    [PS4] Unable to collect Blue Glazed Giant Beetle

    Posted: 28 May 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    Heya. I just downloaded the game to my PS4 to play with my dad and made sure to grab the Beetle bundle. I went to claim it and it wasn't available I'm promos though.

    EDIT: Restarting the application fixed it.

    submitted by /u/sadborderline
    [link] [comments]

    Question about capping Coelesced Magics faster

    Posted: 28 May 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    Hey guys, first I want to thank you for all the info I've found on here. Its because of this community that my buddies and I came back and are enjoying the game after a couple years hiatus. Most things we've figured out (the hard way) and pretty much the rest was from info on here and the awesome guides floating around. (Wiki, MMOMinds, etc.)

    Having said that I have a weird question that I've not seen anyone else ask. When we do Runic Corruptiond to cap our Coelesced Magics we learned very quickly that we need to use at-wills to speed up farming them. The problem I have every single time is that my cleric takes foooooreeeeeeever to cap out on. They use Rogue and Ranger and they're usually done 2 or sometimes 3 Runic Encounters before I am. I'm using the fastest at-will clerics have. Is there something else I can do to speed this up? Thanks in advanced, and thank you guys for all you do!

    submitted by /u/Jake_from_safe_harm
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger Warden Build

    Posted: 28 May 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    I cant find a full build. I see people asking for alt builds but i want the basic main staple boring top dps set up. I cant seam to find an actual guide for one

    submitted by /u/SnekBorksAlot
    [link] [comments]

    Tomm queue?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    How do you get into this? I have been sitting in tge queue for hours? Do i need an invite? I am 80 with item of 25850 so i qualify. Can someone advise if there's something else i need to do, or do i just wait until queue pops?

    submitted by /u/Jtsully32
    [link] [comments]

    Making AD

    Posted: 28 May 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    So I'm making around 100K AD a day from random queues but is there a more effective way to make more?

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    Feedback on his whole Bel event, it's just an opinion so chill and don't tell me "no you're wrong bc im right"

    Posted: 28 May 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    First let me start of by saying I've been playing a lot of different MMOs (from WoW to PoE, and a lot of other obscure F2P MMOs such as Skyforge, Tera, etc...), nothing more to it, it's just to push the fact that I'm rather experienced in term of MMOs.

    So first, I'd like to talk about Insurgencies. At release, it was an absolute disaster, having to last hit mobs to get a single % encouraged people to kill steal, meaning many of us were left behind because we either simply couldn't enter insurgencies due to bad timing, or if we ever entered, we couldn't last hit anything. At last, they somehow fixed it by making it so that anybody that hit a mob once gets the %.

    Good fix, but I still find the 2h waiting time for an event that lasts less than 5 minutes is overly exagerated. Now, the Battle worn Rod also drops from insurgency bosses (at least that's what I've been told, and seen some people looting it). The fact that the boss has a random chance to spawn ONCE in each instance, and that the drop rate of the rod is abysmal makes it extremely tedious to obtain it for us who just can't join every single insurgencies. Having rng over rng isn't challenging nor fun, it just feels like a waste of time.

    As for Bel. Well, Mr.Bel, there's no reason to farm you once we reach the cap of 55 of this event currency a day. Having you lasting for a whole hour is honestly a huge waste of time. Hell, even stocking up on that currency feels worthless since there's not much to buy at the end of the day. Your mashal mode doesn't feel rewarding either (even though I highly doubt somebody actually completed it with the demons instantly respawning after being killed and one-shotting the dude carrying the blue ball, while never losing aggro on him even with a tank).

    Honestly, in my "mmo veteran" opinion, this event is simply badly designed. If I were to change something, it would be reversing Bel and Insurgencies duration. Having a whole hour for Insurgencies so it would enable people to at least try farming the bosses, and maybe giving a bunch of attempts at Bel per player, while enabling grouping up. I won't mention bugs because of course they aren't part of the design and weren't intended (looking at you Balanced rod), but I just wanted to share my feelings about this whole event.

    Sorry this was longer than expected and a bit tedious to read, but these are my 2 cents regarding it. Cheers.

    Edit : oh and yeah about the insurgencies timer thing. I could finally log-in today for it, but too bad the maintenance was planned at the same time as it started. Yay

    submitted by /u/throwaway549846548
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on improving rogue's subpar power?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    I'm at a dead end trying to figure out why my power seems so low on my rogue, so I'm hoping some of you may have some insights!

    I've finally managed to just break 100k power with an item level of 21.9k, though I'm still easily 20k+ behind others with comparable gear/ilvls. All of my other stats seem to be on par with where they should be, so I'm not sure why this one is so out of whack.

    My gear is gemmed for power, my attributes are in strength, my companion bonuses are all focused on power, as is my mount. I have all my power boons maxed..what on earth am I missing? The only thing that may be of significance is I'm not in a guild, so there may be bonuses/boons I'm missing from that. I honestly have no idea since I've never been in one.

    Any thoughts or suggestions? I'll be happy to provide more information if needed!

    Edit: Thanks for the advice, all! I was able to make some tweeks and am up an additional 15k power! :) I'll keep picking at things as I can!

    submitted by /u/BeauDog
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock Discord

    Posted: 28 May 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Legit every discord link I see is expired T_T Can someone invite or link a perma link LOL

    submitted by /u/Soomakee
    [link] [comments]

    Hell pit is finally over

    Posted: 28 May 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Anyone else glad that you dont have to keep de-gearing just to manipulate item level scaling for this? Lol I just think that is so annoying and it became really obvious how broken it was during this time period for me.

    Although, I must admit now that my eyes have been opened to this flaw I might be looking at that option more often for doing low level things too unfortunately :/ Anyone know if mod 19 might be bringing a better item level scaling system with it?

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    Olivia doing bad Things!

    Posted: 28 May 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    A return to Adventure

    Posted: 28 May 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    I played this game forever and a day ago as a Great Weapon Fighter on PC and had a good deal of fun with it for a while. My partner recently found it was on xbox and wanted to try and I figured I'd check to see if the game was still fun. I made a new barbarian and am enjoying slapchopping my way through the opening areas but was still trying to figure out how active this game really is.

    My partner and I played wow together and I'd love to start up with her and join up with a guild and put boot to butt. At the same time I dont really wanna put a ton of hours into a ghost land of a game.

    I'd love to hear yalls take on the console version of the game and if any of yall have room for two rookies in your guild please let me know.

    submitted by /u/TinyRubi
    [link] [comments]

    help gearing please. looking to see what the next step is to improve further. currently doing ME's. finished EE and UM campaigns. too low still for Avernus since it asks for 20k ilvl.

    Posted: 28 May 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Any changes to sw dps for mod 19?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Need help with a scourge warlock build please

    Posted: 28 May 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Hi! I just started neverwinter again after last playing in 2017 after they released the levels above level 60 update. I have a level 63 scourge warlock and I'm looking to create a sustainable soulweaver build since they reset all of my attributes etc. while I was gone. Looking for any help/advice as to what I should set now that I have the freedom to create a new one.

    submitted by /u/SnowCone1014
    [link] [comments]

    The Maze Engine

    Posted: 28 May 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    The Maze Engine submitted by /u/deejaykrl
    [link] [comments]

    Help to improve my 20kIL DPS Ranger Wardens IL + best stats to go for?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Trying to improve my Ranger Wardens stats and item level. Currently saving up lots of AD, but when it comes to spend them on items to improve my IL i want to be buying the right stuff.

    Im currently around 20kIL. Just recently discovered augment companions and how they are supposed to be better. However i dont know which one to buy that will be the best for my DPS and dont want to waste AD.

    Also what should i be looking for in my Stats to do the most damage?

    I wanted to see what you guys thought of my stats and how i could improve them, Ive been trying to get them up fast as when im in the harder dungeons i hardly do any damage compared to the other guys who are all around 26k IL , plus I got into a LOMM first time and everyone left, i think its because i was low level :( I was in another one and despite everyone else being around 26k one guy told me to leave :(

    Hoping someone can give me some insight on this, as i really enjoy playing the game.

    https://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo251/rebecca96_2008/20200528_135229_zpsuv77ygoi.jpg https://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo251/rebecca96_2008/20200528_135247_zps2qcmjgoy.jpg https://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo251/rebecca96_2008/20200528_135316_zpsdblqvqcq.jpg https://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo251/rebecca96_2008/20200528_135341_zpsh5aowiso.jpg https://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo251/rebecca96_2008/20200528_135356_zpsuyxuhypq.jpg

    submitted by /u/enoughbeck96
    [link] [comments]

    Question about recruit a friend

    Posted: 28 May 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    Sorry if this isn't the right place, I didn't see a question megathread or anything

    So my only character just hit level 9 and I remembered I need to find a referral code before I hit level 10. I went ahead and became recruited through one of the code threads, and the process has been complete. However, how / when would I be getting the benefits of being referred? The scaling gear sounds pretty neat, which you get at level 5? But I don't know where to go get it :/ did I miss it? Or does it take some time to be delivered? Or is it somewhere in the enclave?

    Again, sorry if this is the wrong place for this

    submitted by /u/Doctor_Riptide
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, totally lost

    Posted: 28 May 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    I stopped playing Neverwinter in 2015. Life just got too busy, yadda yadda. Now I'm trying to ease myself in and I'm totally lost.

    Back then I had a rogue. I used a build which let me keep my stealth up 100% of the time. It's been 5 years, so I can't quite remember how it worked, but it looks like the skills I used aren't applicable anymore.

    Does anyone have advice for how to figure out what's going on with the new update? Now there are different campaigns? Is it worth sticking with my old character?

    submitted by /u/standardis3
    [link] [comments]

    Ebony Stained Robes: A myth?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    After what has felt like an eternity of MEs I'm starting to think the robes might be a myth.

    Been under the impression that to get them I need to use the empowered rune, but after months of getting countless alabaster weapons, red feather clan crap and ebonized everything BUT stained robes, I'm starting to think I'm either doing it wrong, or the gods hate me!

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/monolake78
    [link] [comments]

    Appearance token missing

    Posted: 28 May 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    I read somewhere you get an appearance token around level 60. I'm level 80 and I don't have any token . Do you know how I can get one ?

    submitted by /u/Straziocool
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment